Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Most in here need to conquer hatred first.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    yes the current system rapes the earth of its resources and abuses the dignity of all people. we've established that. that building is complete. now what?

I think your bright enough to come some conclusions but I don't have time for fortune telling.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    In order to see events and histories more clearly. It is hindering progress, even on a small scale, here on this board, and on a larger scale in the world.

Biased thinking about others and not examining ones situation clearly can lead to this. Many of you are angry at whites still and this is somewhat understandable, although not to the extreme many take it.
    Examine English history, Dutch history, European whatever.....instead of resorting to name calling, maybe figure out WHY it happened. And look farther back and attempt to find out what caused it to happen.
    And don't stop there. Explore all parts of the globe. Know your people, that is....all the human inhabitants of earth. We are all connected...like it or not we are all brothers.
    Instead of resorting to lazy hatred and racism, educate yourself on an individual basis. Don't expect someone to give you this information. Seek it out yourself.

Search wisely, unbiasedly and rationally, and with the intent to UNDERSTAND your world, its people and its history.
    Interesting how this particular person wants others to destroy their hatred but what about his ability to manifest his own words? Let's look at some of the things said person has said......

I am of european descent and I dont hate. I don't spread ethnocentric supremecist views.

OH REALLY....

Personal experience for me is that I've heard more racist thing from blacks than anyone else.

WHITE SUPREMECY TO A WHITE SUPREMIST DOESN'T SOUND LIKE RACISM IT'S EVERYDAY TALK.

Your just a pussy. Always crying and name callin but never doing anything about it.

AND WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DO?

You cant help the ignorant...I could care less what happens to blacks. its YOUR problem. Be idiots.

YOU COULD CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENS TO BLACKS HUH? SO WHY ARE YOU SO INTERESTED IN WHAT THEY SAY AND THEIR AFFAIRS?

We'll be ready if you ever get outta line.

The whole world dont want you, not even real africans.

And you two knotheads know white people huh? I mean besides a cop or a lawyer.

I am as guilty of the nonsense as anyone else. I'll stop the childish games, but my initial actions were an attempt at unity peace and understanding. And hopefully learning something.

YOU SAY YOU'LL STOP BUT YOU CAN'T. YOU STARTED A THREAD TO "KILL" THE HATRED AND THE VERY NEXT THING YOU DO IS EXHIBIT HATRED. YOU'RE WEAK.

you are the epitome of a 'nigger'.

WHAT KIND OF VIEW IS THIS?

The black nazis forum they should rename it.

you did you shiney little eggplant

Your bigotry permeates yet another post.

AND SO DOES YOURS

I think a problem is that people can't respect others opinions, and attack them as 'evil' or 'ignorant'.......I'm guilty of this too. But its an internet forum.

SO THE INTERNET IS YOUR JUSTIFICATION FOR YOU 'EVIL' WAYS?

Banned

LOL....i cant be a white supremicist cuz neo nazi groups and klan members dont like me. You fail to understand this probably cuz your not a european.

All of you nationalists on this board are racists. Thats the funny thing about it. But you act like your not. You and the Nazis and Klan should all get together and work things out. That way you could keep eachother segregated.

All you do is talk and talk and talk.....but you constantly say nothing. Its repitition over and over.
    Dont play the 'i dont hate all white people card'.....
    PLEASE...that is the biggest lie from you CS, Sunny, diggy, and a handful of others. Who said I aint namin names. I got a long list on this forum.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

LOL....i cant be a white supremicist cuz neo nazi groups and klan members dont like me. You fail to understand this probably cuz your not a european.

All of you nationalists on this board are racists. Thats the funny thing about it. But you act like your not. You and the Nazis and Klan should all get together and work things out. That way you could keep eachother segregated.

All you do is talk and talk and talk.....but you constantly say nothing. Its repitition over and over.
    PLEASE...that is the biggest lie from you CS, Sunny, diggy, and a handful of others. Who said I aint namin names. I got a long list on this forum.
    You purposely made this thread to try and stir people up. I done already quoted how you exposed yourself in another thread and you keep coming back for more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    You purposely made this thread to try and stir people up. I done already quoted how you exposed yourself in another thread and you keep coming back for more.
    Dont get it wrong, if you wanna attack me I'll fight back. I didnt do anything to anyone claiming I owe an apology, so any notion that certain groups of people are scared of you or guilty....your kidding yourself.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    have you noticed the dumbest/most privledged niggas alive are allllll about the knowtheledge forum

and nothing of actual substance is discussed here by any of you

^^
    This is from the jackass who made a thread asking what does dick tastes like. Go drown yourself in a bucket of donkey cum, faggot!!!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47979
    Last edited by diggy; 01-11-2008 at 11:14 PM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yeah vocabulary isn't as important as the substance of one's argument, but that's my whole point. sunny's got nothing but a firm conviction that the vastly complicated and far-reaching system of human interaction that has developed over the course of centuries is destined to fall in place of one in which non-whites can thrive.

the honest truth is i'd love to have a reason to believe him, but he has nothing to back that belief up with.

PS. sunny can get dusted with meth while i build with gza

GZA would slap the shit outa you too

you wouldn't last a minute on the block

This dude is in straight denial at least own up to the title that half the people in here are calling you!
    Your one of those cowards that say a remark then try to go back and clear it up when youv'e already showed your ignorance. Enough said.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

you're right i wouldn't last a minute on the block but i could chill the fuck out with rae in the penthouse at the hilton while we zone out over a mountain of blow and discuss capitalism and politics like grown men.

he'd have to be coked up to fuck with you

bring up capitalism at the wrong time and Rae would slap the shit outta you to - I guarantee you that if you bring that robotic corny ass nasal sounding bullshit anchor man language in a build, you'd catch a serious universal

You have no Clue lil Huggie

believe me when i tell you

i can help you, but you're too arrogant

Banned

Damn sunny, swing a little harder from those nuts.