Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Civil War

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Fuck you. I've never seen a more over the top dick head response on this forum. $5 a month is hardly silver fuckin spoon. It's like one beer. Renting a single film or going cinema (theatre) to see one cost more than that. Less than a packet of cigarettes. Less than a meal in a burger place.

Besides, how I was born aint got shit to do with what I can afford. My job does.

Enjoy your thieving.

I'm known for serving bitches top dick. It's quitting thick in here quick and your pad is getting soggy.

Have fun shelling out $5 a month. I'm gonna jack my cake and eat it too.

It should also be noted that downloading comics encourages people to read them and helps the industry.

These are stories I wouldn't purchase otherwise, but they expose you to different characters, and from there you may or may not look into their story arcs- merchandise, movies, video games, etc.

and

Pirates always get to fuck the baddest little bitches.

Ol Dirty GraveDiga I GOT A CHAMBER's Avatar

I No People May Lafe At Me But 8 Diagrams Is Deep And Braught A Tear To My I Thats All I Got To Say

yeah?

lets stick to the topic people....

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

I am gonna start a thread and upload series arcs in the best order that I have give me a few days fellas

click the sig if you vatican status

DCP/Kryptonia are the best scans to get....

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Yeah I tend to stick to the compiled books.

I just figure everyone can afford $5 a month, so getting torrents of Marvel stuff seems to me like piracy for the sake of being a cunt.

actually sun I got 3 seeds, 2 cats, a wife, a ex-wife with a stick up her ass, and a serious hat and sneaker fetish I really cant afford that subscribtion at Marvel/DC plus I read way too many books.....

scans are the way to go for me just like my music....fuck it I am a bootlegger to the fullest and when I post all the stuff you guys been looking for everyone will be like DAMN! Nakhi is the fuckin man trust and belive me.

ah im about 70 comics into the civil war with all the tie ins and site stories
    do any of yall have a rapidshare premium?

and also what happened before the first issue of civil war??
    (assuming the first is amazing spiderman 529)
    when hulk destroyed vegas so they sent him into space and whatnot..
    i havent been keeping up too well either, but i assume it has a series of its own???

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    actually sun I got 3 seeds, 2 cats, a wife, a ex-wife with a stick up her ass, and a serious hat and sneaker fetish I really cant afford that subscribtion at Marvel/DC plus I read way too many books.....

scans are the way to go for me just like my music....fuck it I am a bootlegger to the fullest and when I post all the stuff you guys been looking for everyone will be like DAMN! Nakhi is the fuckin man trust and belive me.
    where is your sig from and who did the art on that? psylocke is the best...and i agree with bootlegging; i buy my favorites but with all the crossovers and constant shuffling of creative teams you'd go bankrupt trying to keep up...i tend to buy the stuff i really love because holding the book trumps looking at it on the computer, but to be honest bootlegging from torrents got me back into comics after being away for several years due to lack of funds, and put me onto series that I buy religiously now, so it is indispnsable as a means of turning more people onto the medium.

{>____<}

I only have ten Civil War comic books at home. I tried to buy most of them but the store I usually go to didn't have all of them. They only had the ones I liked. I loved it, though.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-05-2009 at 01:45 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    where is your sig from and who did the art on that? psylocke is the best...and i agree with bootlegging; i buy my favorites but with all the crossovers and constant shuffling of creative teams you'd go bankrupt trying to keep up...i tend to buy the stuff i really love because holding the book trumps looking at it on the computer, but to be honest bootlegging from torrents got me back into comics after being away for several years due to lack of funds, and put me onto series that I buy religiously now, so it is indispnsable as a means of turning more people onto the medium.

it is a cover from a x book I cannot remember where but i will look