R&B singer Chris Brown may be one-step closer to his dream of recording with the Michael Jackson, thanks to a recent conversation with Black Eyed Peas’ front man Will.i.am, who is executive producing the King of Pop’s new album.

According to Brown, he recently had a conversation with Jackson, who verbally agreed to collaborate with him on a song in the near future.

"Hopefully it will be," Chris Brown told AllHipHop.com in a recent interview. "We are talking but…like I originally talked to Will.i.am, because he does some stuff for him. And then when I talked to Mike, he said 'Yeah we’ll do something,' so hopefully we will do that record."

Jackson has enlisted the Black Eyed Peas’ front man to executive produce his upcoming untitled album, which also features contributions from Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley and others.

The album is being recorded in Westmeath Ireland, Las Vegas and New York.

Brown, 18, has frequently cited Jackson as an inspiration, noting that he grew up mimicking the 49-year-old singer’s signature dance moves.

The news comes as Jackson is reportedly in the planning phase of a series of performances in the UK that will net him close to $30 million dollars.

Jackson is said to be working with Will.i.am and Queens, New York rapper 50 Cent to produce a 10-30 date residency at the O2 Arena.

The concerts will be Jackson’s first produced series of shows in over a decade.
http://www.streethop.com/forums/article.php?t=102221