Thread: megaupload for mac

Default megaupload for mac

i have a macbook osX leopard and i recently discover that i can't download files from megaupload no matter what files or the site the same page appear

http://adx.byethost13.com/Download/?id=146
    i dont know if you cant see the exact page but it says this

"All download slots assigned to your country (Puerto Rico) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!"

the page also says you nee d to download a toolbar but thats only for windows i try downloading firefox but the same goddamn page appear this is driving me insane

any idea on how to solve this problem [mac user] so i can download from megaupload
    Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-10-2008 at 04:33 AM.
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Yo man, I had a look and this was all I could find, whether it helps I have no idea.

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/0...d-slots-limit/
    She thinks her brown body has no glory.
    If she could dance naked, under palm trees.
    And see her image in the river, she would know. But there are no palm trees, on the street. "The Holocaust / Warcloud"

yeah i checked that page i did try the first one it didn't work maybe i did something wrong but i'll try with the other 2 later

do you have a mac?
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life