Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is Barack Hussien Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    He still wont get elected tho. Although he does sound like the Rock and could probably be a kick ass shit talker. But still, the dancing he did with ellen was a bad career move.
    not to mention hes now endorsed by skull and bonesman john kerry.......

Sayin hes muslim was prob a ploy to get the american muslim voters interested... End of the day it doesnt matter what lyin mothafucka gets elected as "president" the pentagon fbi + men in black call the shots - always have always will... These are the unelected people you should be worried about. Same as the EU a bunch of unelected fat fuck cats callin the shots thinking they know whats best when in reality theyve never spent a single minute in a real mans shoes...

Veteran Member

Some older Americans seem to be victims of negative conditioning which leads people to believe that even american muslims ( even though I don't believe Obama is muslim) are the enemy.

Also, in my opinion, they do not want to appear being prejudice against a black candidate for presidency in 2007, but attacking a perceived muslim is acceptable.

Muslims are the new negro even before 911; it's acceptable to hate them.
    Last edited by diggy; 01-12-2008 at 09:22 PM.

guess what? if barack obama is a muslim or a cyborg or the fuckin' antichrist, then don't vote for him.

Banned

A muslim wouldnt get votes in this country. Its more mudslinging.

Arashikage Clan Storm Shadow Samurai's Avatar

I honestly dont believe he is muslim, but if so then good. These cats are so shook of a intelligent black man making them look obsolete and actually exposing these devils. Like Barack said " Im not gonna tell you what you want to hear" im with that.

all im saying is the true living god is probably a raptor.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Shadow Samurai View Post
    I honestly dont believe he is muslim, but if so then good. These cats are so shook of a intelligent black man making them look obsolete and actually exposing these devils. Like Barack said " Im not gonna tell you what you want to hear" im with that.
    Its not about that. Its about getting votes and winning. Political mudslinging has been going on forever. No ones afraid of Obama. I actually think alot of people kinda like him.

Banned

If he is a muslim, he better hide that shit good, because I don't care how 'American' you might be, no one but muslims are going to vote for a muslim prez.

Herbivore

being muslim has absolutely nothing to do with why i despise obama. actually, he isn't a muslim, he's a christian.

here is why i'd never support or vote for him, even if i had a gun pointed at my head:

- he supported a national i.d. card while in the senate. these cards will contain a rfid chip implanted in them. welcome to fascism people
    - he nearly has a 100% voting record with regards to funding the iraq war. funding the illegal war is an authorization of it
    - he has threatened iran, and will not remove sanctions
    - he voted to reauthorize the unpatriotic "patriot" act
    - he will not cancel nafta
    - he did not stand up with chris dodd in the senate with regards to opposing immunity for the telecom companies that illegally spied on americans
    - he supports the federal reserve, who, by printing money not backed by gold and silver has helped cause the dollar to tumble, and increasing inflation, inflation is the hidden tax on the lower and middle economic classes.

he is NOT a progressive. sure he gives a good stump speech, but his voting record is in line with neo-con republicans and he pisses on civil liberties.

the democratic electorate is too misled, blind and stupid to support the best candidate running, dennis kucinich. thus, i am throwing my support behind the second best canddiate seeking the presidency, one that stood against the war from the start, voted against funding the war everytime, will cancle nafta, cafta, voted against the patriot act, and pledged to repeal it, does not support a antional id card - that guy is RON PAUL.

wake the fuck up!! we are becoming a fascist state. ron paul has a chance. his support grows everyday. stop supporting obama and get behind ron paul or your votes will get you what you deserve.

Nuff said.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Roflmao, Hahaha!
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    - he supported a national i.d. card while in the senate. these cards will contain a rfid chip implanted in them. welcome to fascism people
    Waht's your problem with ID cards? I live with 'em my whole life and never had one problem with 'em. Never had any trouble nether with police nor with anyone.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Waht's your problem with ID cards? I live with 'em my whole life and never had one problem with 'em. Never had any trouble nether with police nor with anyone.
    i don't have a problem with id cards. i have a HUGE problem with ones containing a rfid chip and national checkpoints set up throughout the country. seems more like something out of nazi germany than a supposed free society. these are a prelude to implanted chips. as law abiding citizen who is supposedly free, i really don't want the government to be able to track my every move. if you're okay with it, you're part of the problem. wake up.
    Last edited by Vegan; 01-15-2008 at 09:36 AM.