Thread: Pics from Wu-Tang at the Troc last night?

Default Pics from Wu-Tang at the Troc last night?

Any1 got pics from the Philly show last night. I wanted to bring my digi cam but I never bring it to shows. Good show. I finally got to see the Wu live after being the biggest Wu-Tang fan since I was 12.

How many heads from here went?
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

Holdin down the North Eastern corner of the U.S. Matrix

I forgot all about it. Did they all show up?
    Born intellectual...mind over matter...my mental splatter ya physical...so fast my movements are invisible...cut off the wingz to your trend...your not even that original

I was in the Troc for the show in Philly on the 10th. I was surprised with how much energy they threw into the performance, with all of the reports of problems within the group. Even with all the minuses, (No RZA, no 8 Diagrams) I had fun.

Some one from their street team was walking around taking pics, having people hold up posters and shit. He said it was going to be on "their website", but I wasn't sure whether he meant they were gonna be posted on here or what.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuo View Post
    Some one from their street team was walking around taking pics, having people hold up posters and shit. He said it was going to be on "their website", but I wasn't sure whether he meant they were gonna be posted on here or what.
    well i hope they show up somewhere. show was great. i seen ppl in their with digital cams and stuff. i should have just brought mine.
    "There’s not too many jewels being dropped these days. Everyone wants to shake their ass. I call the club the devil’s box. Hip-hop is at an all-time low. It’s sad. It’s going nowhere but down. We’re living out the last days, the last two pages of the bible." - Ghostface Killah (REAL TALK)

WU-TANG, HIPHOP'S LAST HOPE!?!?!?

Yo me and my friend went to the Westin afterwards and tried to get in the afterparty. No luck though. We did meet Meth, Deck, Masta Killa, and Ghostface, though. At one point we were walking away and we turned around and Cappadonna was just sitting in a car by himself all high, so we went off and asked him about the after party. He was just like "Yeah, I don't know about all that U-God's hosting that, just go on in and listen for the music." We tried it, but the bell hops weren't having it. Hahaha.
    Hip-Hop's forefathers...that's right...forefathers.

Free Killa Sin!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=EedXtPhPhlI