Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Wu-Tang's long-time fans will be disappointed"

Default "Wu-Tang's long-time fans will be disappointed"

are you sick of seeing this in review of 8 Diagrams? i am. these reviewers should think a little before they make accusations about people like me and the rest of us that remember Protect Ya Neck dropping.

if you hate the album then i don't care about your opinion

8 Diagrams is great, and as a "long-time wu fan, since day one", i am not disappointed. put that in a review SUCKAS!!!
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    are you sick of seeing this in review of 8 Diagrams? i am. these reviewers should think a little before they make accusations about people like me and the rest of us that remember Protect Ya Neck dropping.

8 Diagrams is great, and as a "long-time wu fan, since day one", i am not disappointed. put that in a review SUCKAS!!!
    Thankyou, couldn't have put it better.

JRoll

I agree they made a great album better than people give it credit for.

if your 23 now you were 9 when Protect Ya Neck dropped, are you honestly gonna tell me you were a fan when that shit dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    if your 23 now you were 9 when Protect Ya Neck dropped, are you honestly gonna tell me you were a fan when that shit dropped?
    Yeh its possible that he was ,i was like 8 wen run -dmc,beastie boys and bout 8 or 10 wen krsone public enemy was out n i was defo a fan even if i didnt understand everything about them and wat they said

Veteran Member

I was 14 when I first got into them, currently 18. But I agree with what y'all sayin bout how reviewers shouldn't be saying 'long time fans will be disappointed'. By saying that they're making the album out to be a very average one or something. Me personally I really enjoy this album, can play it the whole way through without skipping whole tracks, though I do skip the heart sutra or whatever it is and 'somebody let the monkeys out the cage!' at the end of tar pit (though to be honest it can be hilarious to listen to at times).

Veteran Member

Dope LP. Still bumping it.
    Wu Tang Forever.

Veteran Member

long time wu-fan since day one???

your 23 years old duke!!!!

they are not talking about you.

in 92 when potect ya neck came out, which is day one ,you were like 7 years old.

Banned

^7 year olds don't listen to music? i sure as hell did when i was 7.

i agree 100 %

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndodger View Post

in 92 when potect ya neck came out, which is day one ,you were like 7 years old.
    actually they are talking about me asshole. had the cassette single, didn't understand shit on Protect Ya Neck, but believe me when i tell you that i knew absolutely every word to M.E.T.H.O.D. Man, even if i dind't understand most of what he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    what does age have to do anything really? i was 11 when protect ya neck was playing all on the box and i took my little money i was saving up and bought the casette single. i was 11 getting my older brother to buy enter the 36 chambers the day it dropped (remember how the record stores used to be strict on selling shit with the parental advisory on it?)

sad to say, but i was also about 7-8 years in school saying "fuck the police" because i was banging nwa so hard at that young of an age. when i was 6 i told everyone in first grade what fucking was because i asked my brother when i was curious what eazy e meant when he said "id rather fuck you". before me, some dudes thought girls had dicks too.

Quote Originally Posted by brooklyndodger View Post

i was 11 when protect ya neck came out. that was my shit.

im a long time wu fan since day one.

ps. 8D isnt that good

Quote Originally Posted by DiMidio View Post
    before me, some dudes thought girls had dicks too.
    hahahahahhahaha, that's awesome

FRESH FISH

ive been a long ass fan since protect ya neck single cassette tapes and even 5 arch angels cassette tapes were out. 8 dia is soft!