28 42.42%
  • Average

2 3.03%
  • Rubbish

9 13.64%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Eminem

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    ^whyd you edit your post fag. and why are you so sensitive you little weiner shnitzle. yall niggaz take me fo real
    who edited ? you need to slow down on the grog man, paranoid n shit

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    the fuck do you know, id still rather listen to all of those mcs over faggy eminem. and he can flow but he isnt super lyrical...and i dont like his voice(which is important), i dont have to worship him and act like hes the greatest rapper ever(cuz hes not) like the rest of you. he doesnt always have the greatest beats either(not that im judging him as an mc because of that). and im not denying he has skills, he is good but his first 2 albums is where its really at...
    Disagree, eminem is mad lyrical, his subject matter on the other hand...that's another story, As far as lyrics go, Em's always pushing the limits. His shit's always packed with tons of multies and internal rhymes, and he doesn't let himself be controlled by his multies, he actually makes them work without straying from the subject matter. He may rap aboutt dumb shit, but it's still crazy technical the way he writes his rhymes.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

His talent is amazing. He's just let himself down by turning into a pop star making some of the most infurriatingly cheesy hip-pop I've ever heard.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

^yea, like 'Kim'

ya'll act like his last single wasn't toy soldiers and ghost's wasn't back like that

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^yea, like 'Kim'

ya'll act like his last single wasn't toy soldiers and ghost's wasn't back like that

through all the hate you want at me for this one but... back like that is dope, and it don't even compare to toy soldiers in the slightest

whatever though you're just gonna hate, and honestly i don't care.

make it rain on these hoes
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

not saying back like that is wack, not my flavor, but it's more of a "pop" move then toy soldgiers

Em's "pop" songs are just him insulting pop stars.

i dont see where he "changed"

not saying back like that is wack, not my flavor, but it's more of a "pop" move then toy soldgiers

my name is basically is the same as smack that. every album had that goofy radio pop track to bring it in, then he dropped the serious joint second (My Name Is, Rock Bottom.....Real Slim Shady, The Way I Am)
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

IMO he changed when he felt like making Encore.

His first 3 albums(commercial) where all mostly serious/dark tracks minus the opening singles he droped(My Name Is, Real Slim Shady, Without Me).

Then you get Encore, which had the usuall "pop/radio" track which was 'Just Lose It'. But the problem is almost the whole album was shit like that. It did have some great tracks(Yellow Brick Road, Toy Soldiers, Mosh, Mockingbird) but the rest of the album was pretty much garbage, aside from a few average tracks.