• Good

28 42.42%
  • Average

2 3.03%
  • Rubbish

9 13.64%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eminem

I heard that Eminem took the death of Proof real hard and went all MF DOOM by gaining weight, becoming a recluse and just not doing shit musically. He's even having health problems due to overeating and collesterol, at least that is what his mum is saying.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

here's my take. the dude opens up hip hop to a bunch of ignorant white suburban kids who he even acknowledges wanna be "just like me" yet he doesn't educate them at all. he just lets them run wild in a world they know nothing about (hip hop) and then we wonder why our entire culture (hip hop) has gone to shit. before you only had to please an intelligent audience of listeners so you had decent music coming out. now every hick and his fuck buddy cousin are bumping "rap" music wearing South Pole and Ecko thinking they are "hip hop" when really they are just confused little teenagers with absolutely no knowledge at all of the music scene they think they are so cool to be a part of. fuck you eminem, you didn't finish the job you started.

honestly i'm sure eminem is a mad cool dude to hang out with. guy obviously loves hip hop and probably knows his shit when it comes to the classic artists. so therefore in his interviews, instead of just saying "go buy my shitty record" he should also include "and at the same time cop a Das Efx album, or a Gang Starr record, listen to what got me here". but nope, he just lets these little faggot kids think he's the best rapper ever and doesn't do shit for the culture other than fuck it up.
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

He's amazing, I mean when I feel down or fucked up I just put on one of his tracks. But also he's very ill on the mic especially his tracks from around '99 (Fucking Crazy, Watch Deees, Nuttin To Do, Scary Movies etc.).
    He ain't the greatest but he sure is one of the greatest MC's.

I think it's fucked up he's making wack tracks with Akon etc. now
    But I think his album that supposed to come out this year is gon be great, especially when he's gon bring that Slim Shady vibe back.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

One of the greatest talents in hip-hop ever that ruined hisself. What a screaming fall off, in four years from "White America" to "Peep Show".
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
    here's my take. the dude opens up hip hop to a bunch of ignorant white suburban kids who he even acknowledges wanna be "just like me" yet he doesn't educate them at all. he just lets them run wild in a world they know nothing about (hip hop) and then we wonder why our entire culture (hip hop) has gone to shit. before you only had to please an intelligent audience of listeners so you had decent music coming out. now every hick and his fuck buddy cousin are bumping "rap" music wearing South Pole and Ecko thinking they are "hip hop" when really they are just confused little teenagers with absolutely no knowledge at all of the music scene they think they are so cool to be a part of. fuck you eminem, you didn't finish the job you started.

honestly i'm sure eminem is a mad cool dude to hang out with. guy obviously loves hip hop and probably knows his shit when it comes to the classic artists. so therefore in his interviews, instead of just saying "go buy my shitty record" he should also include "and at the same time cop a Das Efx album, or a Gang Starr record, listen to what got me here". but nope, he just lets these little faggot kids think he's the best rapper ever and doesn't do shit for the culture other than fuck it up.
    Didnt expect any other answer from you. Yet another biased, full on blast post by you that has nothing to do with the topic.

Is he a great MC or not? I dont understand how you can listen to Infinite, SSEP,SSLP,MMLP and say the dude wasent a great MC

Quote Originally Posted by No1CouldBIlla View Post

But I think his album that supposed to come out this year is gon be great, especially when he's gon bring that Slim Shady vibe back.
    word is, is that King Mathers is gonna bring back the old Slim Shady style, just have to wait and see if thats true.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Didnt expect any other answer from you. Yet another biased, full on blast post by you that has nothing to do with the topic.

Is he a great MC or not? I dont understand how you can listen to Infinite, SSEP,SSLP,MMLP and say the dude wasent a great MC
    i can listen to Infinite and SSEP and call him a great MC. maybe like 2 tracks on SSLP are dope, but after that he fell off hardcore. MMLP is probably the most overrated album in rap, next to anything that 2Pac made aside from Strictly and 2Pacalypse
    "We accept tires" - Cappadonna

@ 11th Chamber, Word was 8 Diagrams was going back to 36 Chambers.

@ Buckshot, not everyone is the same. I started with Eminem (and pac) and check the artists you named, It's true he got a lot of people into wack rap though.

That's not only Eminem though, Rap changed itself, Eminem didn't.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

i can listen to Infinite and SSEP and call him a great MC. maybe like 2 tracks on SSLP are dope, but after that he fell off hardcore. MMLP is probably the most overrated album in rap, next to anything that 2Pac made aside from Strictly and 2Pacalypse
    aight, thats what I was lookin for

when this particular whiteboi has something up his ass, he has a special way

of sharing it with his fans. unfortunately, it seems that he's run out of ammo.

em needs to take some time out and find some new targets, cuz the ones

he's been shootin at are played out. the whole reason I got into him was cuz

he was spittn some crazy shit. i'm over it now...
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Shaekwon Tha 1st Brother

Dont really know anybody who does that man.

@ Tauro the recent rumors you've been hearing are false. I mean Em was fat for a lil while, but he has since slimmed down, there's even pics of him walkin with a personal trainer lookin back in shape. As for the sickness, he dont have heart problems & he was hospitalized for the flu.

/No em stan.

Nah, he had something with his lungs.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Shaekwon Tha 1st Brother

^^Ohh well im just going off of what Sha Money said.

maybe like 2 tracks on SSLP are dope, but after that he fell off hardcore.
    Dope tracks on SSLP:
    - As the world turns
    - I just dont give a fuck
    - If i had...
    - Rock Bottom
    - Still dont give a fuck
    - Role Model
    - Bad Meets Evil

Not saying you have to agree, just throwin that out there

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    em put a lot of people onto hip-hop because he's white, they won't admit it now because they want to seem old school

hmm, anyone say BuckshotsTheOne?