Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: White People Are Great !

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Football

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

i thank the white man for artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. mother nature could never make it as good as he can.
    lmao !

thats sig worthy right there

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    This is why Sunny be killin' ya'll. Regardless of why Sunny created this thread it defintaly opened a door for those who "hate/not feeling" Sunny or feel that "white people" get misrepresented. This was a perfect opportunity to beat Sunny at his own game. You failed.......some of you only showed how weak you really are when you should've been posting all the contributions white people made instead you displayed the very characteristics that you try and deny.
    i don't think they feel good about themselves

__________________________________________________ _________

but white people made some great contributions to the world

i just can't think of any out of the blue right now

For real, this is what makes me laugh about some of the black dudes on this site. As a white man, I don't give a FUCK what we've done, just because I share the same skin colour as someone doesn't make me that person - Doesn't mean I've done the great they've done, or the bad they've done. It means we have the same colour skin, nothing more nothing less.

So what do I do? I try to do great myself, not sitting back as a 30+ (Please correct me, sunny) man on an internet forum going on about what "my people" have done. So? They did good? Good for them, doesn't change the fact you've done NOTHING.

So really, what has SUNNY WINTERS contributed to the world? Nothing, except more divisions between cultures and hate.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Quote Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
    For real, this is what makes me laugh about some of the black dudes on this site. As a white man, I don't give a FUCK what we've done, just because I share the same skin colour as someone doesn't make me that person - Doesn't mean I've done the great they've done, or the bad they've done. It means we have the same colour skin, nothing more nothing less.

So what do I do? I try to do great myself, not sitting back as a 30+ (Please correct me, sunny) man on an internet forum going on about what "my people" have done. So? They did good? Good for them, doesn't change the fact you've done NOTHING.

So really, what has SUNNY WINTERS contributed to the world? Nothing, except more divisions between cultures and hate.
    its simple -

just list a couple of great things white people have contributed to the world and move on - why make it into something it is not - too many of yall are doing guess work in here - just stick to the topic and it be alright -

Dj methods is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    its simple -

just list a couple of great things white people have contributed to the world and move on - why make it into something it is not - too many of yall are doing guess work in here - just stick to the topic and it be alright -
    Thought so, have a good day bro. Think long and hard about asking what white men have contributed while on a computer which uses elctricity. Thats just two, educate yourself.

Teachin Da SeedZ

a better post would be "what have lacktoseintolerant people contributed to the world"
    now that's a thinker

LOL - so did Jesus

34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
    " 'a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -
    36a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'[e]

Not Peace but Division

51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    a better post would be "what have lacktoseintolerant people contributed to the world"
    now that's a thinker
    co-sign

Teachin Da SeedZ

Thought so, have a good day bro. Think long and hard about asking what white men have contributed while on a computer which uses elctricity. Thats just two, educate yourself.
    white people didn't invent the computer or (LMAO !) electricity ........

educate yourself !

lol

LOL - so did Jesus

34"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
    " 'a man against his father,
    a daughter against her mother,
    a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -
    36a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'[e]

Not Peace but Division

51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."
    I'm not religious.

I don't believe in a man in the clouds pulling strings and making things in this world happen, humans make good and bad happen. My "beliefs" are all about positive and negative energy, I'm far from Christian and god fearing. I just do my best to be good.... these days.

Teachin Da SeedZ

white people didn't invent the computer or (LMAO !) electricity ........

educate yourself !

lol
    And who used the word "invent"? Nothing was really invented, it's always been here, different uses have just been found for it. Finding it and contributing is what I was talking about.

Teachin Da SeedZ

Sunny your not bright, idk why you chose the "knawl3dge" gimmick either...why don't you try acting a little more like Tony Bandana..that'll be funnier as a gimmick and easier to do.

what does it matter if the person that invented something happened to be white or bowl legged or gay or cross eyed

if YOU couldn't do it yourself and still have race in common with that person that just shut up and be a consumer.

i think its gay when ppl take pride in "black people did this" "white people did that" cause in the end of the day it wasn't black people or white people that did it, it's people that happened to be black and people that happened to be white.

and the person boasting about it, white or black, can rarely replicate the same achievement or have the same amount of contribution to the world..therefore it's really an ego umbrella for ppl with low self esteem

I feel like this is payback for that black chick I fingered. She was up for it SUNNY, even a god-fearing KKK cracker like me couldn't resist finding out if the juice was sweeter. Take it up with 2pac, not me.

Teachin Da SeedZ