13. Bumpy Knuckles Baby 4/5
    14. R.N.S. 4.5/5
    15. Stock In The Game 4.5/5
    16. Intelligent Thug - Bumpy's Theory
    17. Feel Like I Been Here 4.5/5
    18. The Mastas (feat. M.O.P.) 5/5
    19. Part of My Life 4.5/5
    20. Live @ The Roxy - 2000 Outro

I know I rated the tracks really high but this album is so ill. I love every track. Personal classic.
    Last edited by famenchuan; 01-18-2008 at 09:42 PM.

-

LOL@Freddie dissing Noreaga on Industry Shakedown song. R.N.S. and Stock In The Game songs are my favorite on the album.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Freddie dissing Noreaga on Industry Shakedown song. R.N.S. and Stock In The Game songs are my favorite on the album.
    ITS JUST A RAW AND HARD ALBUM
    4.5/5

classic

One of the illest albums of the decade in my opinion, straight up hardcore classic in all aspects. Slamming beats and Foxxx is motherfucking lethal with a microphone, just listen to his last verse on "Part of My Life" - that's what I call an incredible MC. He got a great voice but over 75 minutes it can became a little monotone so MOP's two guest spots comes as a blessing, and the lack of guests is really the only downside imo - although it shows Foxxx has no problem holding down a full album by himself so that's really nothing to complain about.

DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Diamond D and The Alchemist blesses the album with their presence and all of them contributes some of their illest material, besides that Foxxx himself fucks around with the MPC and manages to hold his own against the greats. Favorite tracks on this classic include "Bumpy Bring it Home", "Tha Mastas", "Stock in the Game", "Part of My Life", "Who Knows Why" and the title-track but the whole disc is pure illness. This the real slaughterhouse for MC's (and the industry).

4.5/5

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

The Mastas song with M.O.P. is hard too. I forgot about that one. I think he had too many skits on this one. He should've had more songs. Intelligent Thug skit made me laugh. Konexxion album disappointed me. I'm still waiting on his American Black Man album hahahahahahahahahaha. What's the holdup?

^^ he said he was gonna release it last year but then Nas came out with his "Nigger" LP and Foxxx said he didn't wanna drop it to close on that cause it's touching on alot of the same subjects. i got alot of songs from the album though, alot of Premier beats - heavy shit!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

Hook me up with some of the songs you got from the album. I'll pay you.

i can upload the mp3's for free for you, no problem.. i'll do it in the next couple of days, the songs i got are:

"Amerikkkan Black Man" (2 minute snippet)
    "Hard Ghetto"
    "Freddie Blassey"
    "Mic & Gun"
    "My Thoughts"
    "Yes You Can"
    "The Dream Catcher"
    "The Life"

-

I'm not able to download mp3's since i'm using the computer at the library. Just burn the songs for me on a cd and i'll pm you my home address.

^^ my cd-drive is fucked and doesn't work, put don't you got a friend that can use the link and burn it for you?

-

Alright i'll get my friend to do it. Thanks. Did you hear Sadat X and Akinyele's Loud Hangover song yet? Have you seen the video?

^^ yeah i downloaded the single and listned to it, great song.. whatever happened to Akinyele, i always liked his style. haven't seen the video though.

i'll pm you a file with the Freddie Foxxx tracks in the next couple days.

-

I don't know what happened to Akinyele. I never heard his albums. Have you heard them? I like his lyrics on Loud Hangover song when he says my style is sharp as a machete. Cut rappers like spaghetti. Your crew better jump back in the oven cause them niggas ain't ready to deal with crooks. Hey yo, niggas on my dick cause i stay dropping jewels like the incarcerated version of Slick Rick. You want beef, i bring steak. Bust your muthafucking chops LOL.