Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GZA coming to Toronto Liquid Swords Tour!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
    The show was dope, I seen many youtube clips of gza's performances, but never seen him on some of the energy he was on in tdot, and I could not believe that gza got a better crowd then meth tical... rza on the 9th yeah il be there front row hahaha. PEACE
    woa! hold up...how u gettin in when your 17??? wouldn't it be hard to sneak in or do ya got fake ID?

this WAS NOT better than Meth's concert ... meth had some energy thru evry song a bitch got ko'd and meth had 2 save her from pugilists that were wanting 2 start a fight every other song ... Method man is the best live performance in hip -hop and to say GZA was better is just plain wrong ... Gza had me throwing people only on 4th chamber where meth had me tossin every fool who dared to bump into CHESS ... his energy is legendary

Chessboxin researches 4 tha finest breasts milks

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

if that doesnt work google video - Gza Toronto Docks Liquid Swords Long video - its 12 mins

Quote Originally Posted by CHESSBOXIN View Post
    this WAS NOT better than Meth's concert ... meth had some energy thru evry song a bitch got ko'd and meth had 2 save her from pugilists that were wanting 2 start a fight every other song ... Method man is the best live performance in hip -hop and to say GZA was better is just plain wrong ... Gza had me throwing people only on 4th chamber where meth had me tossin every fool who dared to bump into CHESS ... his energy is legendary
    I never said that Gza did a better performance if you are referring to my post, I just said that gza had a better crowd. Meth is a performer thats what he does best, Gza is just sharp with his lyric.

Quote Originally Posted by TaipanSteel View Post
    woa! hold up...how u gettin in when your 17??? wouldn't it be hard to sneak in or do ya got fake ID?
    haha i use my older brothers id, get in no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Sha36 View Post
    haha i use my older brothers id, get in no problem.
    daaaayum