Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GZA coming to Toronto Liquid Swords Tour!!!

mandem gonna be rolling wit pure trees...anyone think security gonna say anything????

Question: How is he gonna perform this album when almost all the tracks are featuring WU members?!!

Banned

Thumbs up

"name a crew that can stop the force that i strike with let alone try to hold the pen that i write wit /u could even chop off the fingers i type with those i hold i mic with thinkin i might quit...they dont that only makes me most determind ishlayba 4 hip hop u can ask the germans!!! cmon dogs gza iz one of the illest of all time..

yeah i went to the gza concert in oshawa(with ugod and rae) and blazin was kinda bait. i was standing right up against the stage so there was security lookin right at me. like ppl were blazin but you couldnt make it real obvious until later in the concert. the stage was rushed in the end and ppl were blazin with him , i blazed with the dj up top of the venue and talked to rae for a bit. shit is gunna be dope.

Romanista - One Love urbanlegend's Avatar

TOMORROW!!!!!

I'll be there wit my bomb bud n hash blunts! YA FEEL ME?

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature

im gunna be rockin the red shirt and ill be with some ppl right up front im going mad early. if you wanna blaze one down let me know private msg me your number or find me or some shit, i got kinda long hair.

i wish killah priest would come too but whatever shit is gunna be so fucking dope

Death Poet

how do i get one of those t shirts?

first you must promise to name your first born jamal irief , it was on http://www.turntablelab.com/ dont think they have it no more

Aw you lucky fucks! I'm on the complete opposite side of the fuckin country!

HAHA an hash blunts, either thats some weeeeeeeak ass hash, or you got crazy ironlungs

...what they call yo weed ova there? Quebec Gold?

Death Poet

mix the hash with chronic and throw that shit in a blunt. Then lace it with some honey or good old Canadian maple syrup. Oh yeah, plus a little flavored Captain Blacks. Thats how we do. That is some special occasion shit. Ya dig?

Weak ass hash? Nahh brother.

JOKES!

It would be ill if INS showed up for Cold World! I hope they have some tight merchandise cause a Gza shirt like that would be ill.

Haha I know, hard ta find weak hash lol. I was wonderin, how do ya actually lace the blunt with honey or whatever? like glaze it over the paper?

Quote Originally Posted by TaipanSteel View Post
    Haha I know, hard ta find weak hash lol. I was wonderin, how do ya actually lace the blunt with honey or whatever? like glaze it over the paper?

Yup. Gotta do it sparingly and let that shit dry.

Fuck, I really want to go to this but nobody wants to go with me. My buddies arent into WU like that.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

finally some people commented on this post. it is now Friday and i'm fuckin pumped to see one of the top 5 lyricists perform in the t-dot. get ready peeps