Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GZA coming to Toronto Liquid Swords Tour!!!

Romanista - One Love urbanlegend's Avatar

T Minus 4 Hours, 48 Minutes!

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature

Quote Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
    T Minus 4 Hours, 48 Minutes!
    haha 3 hours 20 minutes, see y'all there.
    I'll be rocking a 8 diagrams shirt, look out!
    PEACE

GZA absolutly killed it, did most of Liquid Swords with a few surprises, Hiphop fury ahhhh
    He said RZA will be commin around Toronto in a few weeks. can't wait

Veteran Member

peace. respect to gza for coming up to t-dot. show was ill, needless to say. one thing tho, if that rza thing is not true then I will be really mad at gza for talking shit. otherwise i'll see you at the rza show.
    Last edited by Civilison; 02-09-2008 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thadoomsta View Post
    GZA absolutly killed it, did most of Liquid Swords with a few surprises, Hiphop fury ahhhh
    He said RZA will be commin around Toronto in a few weeks. can't wait

Fuck, the RZA now!?!?!? why can't they play at GM Place in Vancouver, the citys for sure bigga nuf

Dooooooooope show. Way better than the Meth show. Not Performance wise BUT he did play the classics instead of just random shit. Man, that was so awesome. I never thought id get to see the GZA performing Liquid Swords in its entirety (save some of the guest verses). I didnt think he was going to do as many other tracks as he did too (though i wish he did General Principles). He sounded pretty good too so the performance was good although his old ass had to sit down a few times. Why doesnt he sound like this on records anymore?

The crowd was pretty decent too, there was a scrap right beside me and after that some fat ass at the front was crushing some kids so the security guard just tossed him out lol. We were a bit worried that we couldnt fire up the joints we brought because before the show security was really tight when they saw anyone light up but during the show all bets were off i guess lol

yeah GZA said hed come back with RZA... a RZA and GZA show is going to be ill, maybe theyll try and bring someone else along.

Veteran Member

that show was fuckin bananas last nite.. couldnt ask for a better show from the genius... i like how he did 4th chamber twice haha someones got to up a video

towards the end of the show i was behind his camera man yelling fuck 50.. thats when he said, see man it aint me, it aint me, its the fans

haha

Romanista - One Love urbanlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Warcloud Ish View Post
    that show was fuckin bananas last nite.. couldnt ask for a better show from the genius... i like how he did 4th chamber twice haha someones got to up a video

towards the end of the show i was behind his camera man yelling fuck 50.. thats when he said, see man it aint me, it aint me, its the fans

haha

Fuck Bush! Fuck 50! hahaha I remember that.

Respect to Quiet Storm for the signature

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

yeah i was the dude that yelling fuck 50.... hahaha dope show indeed...

Veteran Member

^^ yeah i was yelling that shit to haah

here some videos on youtube from

4th chamber/shadowboxing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X69DGfGklXk

^^ 2 bad u cant see the crowd wilding to 4thchamber

Gold
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6o87LLdhM

Labels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_shK-rjeq-E

concert was dope. got enuf ill footage on my cell phone. even got GZA to sign my 1991 copy of words from the genius. best ODB tribute ive seen out of the three other concerts i been to. All in together now was an ill accapella.

cant wait for the RZA GZA show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowless-Zombie View Post
    concert was dope. got enuf ill footage on my cell phone. even got GZA to sign my 1991 copy of words from the genius. best ODB tribute ive seen out of the three other concerts i been to. All in together now was an ill accapella.

cant wait for the RZA GZA show.
    ya gotta post that footage up lol

...fuck, maybe i'll fly across the country an see the RZA & GZA concert, lol

yeah that odb tribute was fucking awesome. awesome night, and yeah i was one of those kids getting crushed by that fat fuck ., thank god that one bouncer stepped in the others were being cunts. and yeah i have like half hour of footage that ill put up soon times. and yeah what up to all the corp guys i met cause of that Tshirt fuckin jokes night guys.

That was the first concert iv ever gone to and i had a fuckin great time, i was especially impressed by the audio quality i always thought it would sound like shit at a concert. Here's a couple short vidz i was able to get on my camera..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-6o87LLdhM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqmiuk3qwqM
    Last edited by Mr.Makaveli; 02-10-2008 at 01:15 AM.