Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: At Sunny's Request

Lol. What?
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    for starters, he's gotten under your, and other insecure closet racists in denial, skin. i think thats a good start. its funny that you'd make a thread about it.

you mad cause u r genetically engineered from swine, exiled from paradise, forced to like in a wastelsnd and live in homes made from your own feces and due to your mutated condition can't even go outside in the sun for more than 15 mins without rubbing on some "copper"tone.

i say, if ur gonna swing from sunnys dick, at least have the common courtesy to
    suck the balls while ur down there.
    You fail to see the bigger picture of colonization by the Aliens.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

'

noel is an alien?

lol

Austalien

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    You fail to see the bigger picture of colonization by the Aliens.
    the myth of reptillian nephilim is a well constructed elaborate plot to hide the identity of the true lord and savior....

'

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    the myth of reptillian nephilim is a well constructed elaborate plot to hide the identity of the true lord and savior....

indeed.....

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

they are mad enough to pull out the big guns

why do they keep mentioning 5% ?

all the agents and kkk members got so heated - so red - that they exposed their whole operation and purpose here

whats so wrong with having a white mans appreciation thread ?

i think that many of you hate the fact that you're white

its not my fault that you're white

Quote Originally Posted by *Robbydigital* View Post
    noel is an alien?

lol

Austalien
    They even got that song. When the moon is in the seventh tide. And Jupiter aligns with Mars...

Oyeah, I'm proud to be a Dutchie. Besides that we are all equal.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
    no one really takes this guys seriously and if u do shame on you
    exactly. No one is REALLY that much of a dickhead

for starters, he's gotten under your, and other insecure closet racists in denial, skin.

What makes you think he’s gotten under my skin? I think he’s hilarious. I’ve been laughing at him for a good 4 odd years now. He’s one of the funniest internet identities I’ve ever encountered. Right up there with Aqueous Moon…unfortunately it’s for all the wrong reasons though. I just asked him a simple question that I would genuinely like to see him give an honest response to.

Oh yeah, and the “insecure” reference is fucken gold. Sunny and others spend their lives digging for every little bit of bullshit they can find to glorify the black man and discredit the white man, but it’s ME who’s insecure?...Priceless.
    you mad cause u r genetically engineered from swine, exiled from paradise, forced to like in a wastelsnd and live in homes made from your own feces and due to your mutated condition can't even go outside in the sun for more than 15 mins without rubbing on some "copper"tone.

That was almost as good as one of the man of the moment’s posts. I’m sure he’s proud of you.
    why do they keep mentioning 5% ?

Agreed. This thread has nothing to do with 5%’ers.

I didn’t even read the thread. I’m referring to the accumulation of ridiculous shit you have posted over the years.

Why won’t you answer my question? This thread is all bullshit. I just want you to answer my initial question.

I didn’t even read the thread. I’m referring to the accumulation of ridiculous shit you have posted over the years.

Why won’t you answer my question? This thread is all bullshit. I just want you to answer my initial question. ______________

lol dam

you didn't read the thread and you're referring to the accumulation of ridiculous shit i've posted over the years. so my thread asking the good people over here at wu corp to list the good things white people have done made you upset enough to ask me the question you are asking me - but you didn't read the thread -

classic

Noel411

no diss

but you're a lil slow

i always wanted to let you know that but i didn't wanna be mean
    right now i have to do what i have to do no matter how you take it
    i feel sorry for you sometimes while reading your post

Wow. This is gold. First you post an example of how incapable you are of comprehending a simple situation, then you go on to tell me I’M slow.

Go back and read your post again, Sunny. What point are you trying to make? First of all you appear to try to kind of mock the suggestion that my posting this thread was motivated by the accumulation of ridiculous shit you have posted over the years, then you try to mock me as if I had earlier indicated I was upset by the thread and am now declaring that I didn’t read it. So which one is it then? Do you wanna make fun of me for getting upset about the thread, or for not reading it? You can’t do both. It just doesn’t work that way, Sunny.

And do you honestly think your opinion of me would affect me in the least? Especially when you’re clearly just trying to offend me after I belittled you?

Seriously Sunny, there’s some people in KTL who are on some confused and misinformed shit, but still display a reasonable level of intellect, but you’re just like a bitter little kid on acid or some shit. Basically just pure comedy.

'

sunny is crying himself to sleep over that pabulalbuouloalaula poster

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Wow. This is gold. First you post an example of how incapable you are of comprehending a simple situation, then you go on to tell me I’M slow.

what simple situation can i not comprehend ?

Go back and read your post again, Sunny. What point are you trying to make?[/quote]

lol

look at your thread Noel411

what point are you trying to make ?

Do you wanna make fun of me for getting upset about the thread, or for not reading it? You can’t do both. It just doesn’t work that way, Sunny.
    you got upset over something you didn't read
    you did less than a minute of guess work, then decided to get all worked up over the thread title

you don't like the words "White People"

those words right there makes you mad
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 01-20-2008 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

And do you honestly think your opinion of me would affect me in the least? Especially when you’re clearly just trying to offend me after I belittled you?

you belittled me ?

where ?

i didn't see that

Really Sunny, this is fun when you're feeling lazy and you're just trying to pass time, but I couldn't be arsed with this right now. I know you live for this shit and probably get all excited when something like this comes up, but I've got better things to do than trade blows with 4 year old mind stuck in a 30 something year old's body, such as lay in bed and sniff my own farts. That's sure to be more productive than this shit.

As much as I knew you wouldn't, I wish you would have had the balls to just answer my question, because that's really all I wanted here. I can't stand wasting my time like this. It bothers me.