Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick And Tired of so called "Street Thugs"

Default Sick And Tired of so called "Street Thugs"

Everytime I talk to one, and try to talk some sense into them....I get the same answers, which are:

"My pops in jail, moms on crack, brother got shot, what am I supposed to do???"

"I got no education, no job, no money!! I have to do this..."

And it goes on and on....

Well.....that's sad....they are sad....pathetic actually...

I ain't got no education aswell, got family in jail, dead, friends dead, friends/family on drugs, and I've been there aswell....

Well....I still made it....I got my ass a house, a good job, girl everything I need...what did I do for it??? Get my act together, search and push for it...

So all those "thugs" who got no education are in a so called "gang war" (which is bullshit)....etc...get y'rself together and do something....

I've been out of a job for a looong time, and sure....I could've used alcohol, drugs, violence to send out some kind of message like "help me", but did I do that???? Hell no....I just looked, accepted every little 1 day job I could get....and I made it.....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

Honestly, most of them are dead stupid, they only do what they see on T.V

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

You obviously werent talking to a real street thug because he wouldnt have explained himself to a gothic white boy like yourself, hed just blast ya if you tried tellin him how to live.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    Everytime I talk to one, and try to talk some sense into them....I get the same answers, which are:

I ain't got no education aswell, got family in jail, dead, friends dead, friends/family on drugs, and I've been there aswell....

Well....I still made it....I got my ass a house, a good job, girl everything I need...what did I do for it??? Get my act together, search and push for it...

So all those "thugs" who got no education are in a so called "gang war" (which is bullshit)....etc...get y'rself together and do something....

I've been out of a job for a looong time, and sure....I could've used alcohol, drugs, violence to send out some kind of message like "help me", but did I do that???? Hell no....I just looked, accepted every little 1 day job I could get....and I made it.....
    lmao - where do they find these niggas

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by shinobi4227 View Post
    Honestly, most of them are dead stupid, they only do what they see on T.V
    i think white middle america is more guilty of this than any other demographic on earth. tv tells them what to wear, eat, drink, buy, think, act, idolize, hate, lust, ad nauseam.

STYLE

yeah, i put a serious limit on what my 5 y.o. son watches.
    1st we turn from almost all commercials. that shit is the most subliminal bullshit on tv.
    only 1 hr on noneducational programs a day. we do animal planet and pbs all day
    no music videos!

tv is tool just like a hammer, it can build or destroy. most people just turn it on and let it fill their head with Pure T. Shit.
    or worse, they let it babysit their kids.

if i could get live sports on the web i would throw my tv out.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

if i could get live sports on the web i would throw my tv out.
    I use Sopcast sometimes to stream live games. Mainly in baseball season when I want to watch a game in another region when they are always broadcasting the AL East games.

nice on that anti-commercial shit. every single one has psychological tricks thrown in to fuck with your head in a certain, product beneficial way.

if you don't believe that commercials are actually designed that way, have you seen MTV commercials? that weird psychedelic type shit? that's over the top psychological tactics used to draw a certain crowd in.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post

Can you give any of these people a job? An education?

In one breath you try to talk sense into a person (as if they don't have any) and in the next breath because they don't immediately follow you, you call them people sad.......pathetic.

Why would any person want to listen to what you have to tell them when your motives are not genuine?

If you were actually genuine then maybe they would be more responsive and actually had something to offer other than what you think "sense" is.

You want them to listen to you but you can't listen to them. You fail!

Funny how when a person is given a chance to be heard how far a relationship can go and how improvement can be made.

You're trying to solve a problem and don't know all the variables because you don't listen, and you already think these people are how did you say.......oh yeah, they're sad.......pathetic.

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

some hoods got good thugs

some got bad

if you in a hood with bad thugs you gonna think thugs are bad

BIG UP TO FLATBUSH

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
    some hoods got good thugs

some got bad

if you in a hood with bad thugs you gonna think thugs are bad

BIG UP TO FLATBUSH
    Got the longest street in NY....BK stand up!!!!!

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I let my children watch whatever. I let my son play whatever games he wants. He's a bright kid. He knows better than to imitate what he sees.

As far as music, he has his own tastes but I filled his iPod with music I listen to. I know he's gonna come into his own with hip hop culture, so I just made sure he isn't lead astray.

No Father to my stench

Default ddddddd

PEACE
    word eye was very impressed with the "Thugs" in the area of Flatbush off prospect park...the Older heads kept the younger ones in check and its a very nice neighboorhood......

but in some hoods this doesn't happen....eye won't name names cuz people gonna catch feelings

What skellington is telling us is to kick a man when he's down.
    Liberalism is totalitarianism with a human face

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    Can you give any of these people a job? An education?

In one breath you try to talk sense into a person (as if they don't have any) and in the next breath because they don't immediately follow you, you call them people sad.......pathetic.

Why would any person want to listen to what you have to tell them when your motives are not genuine?

If you were actually genuine then maybe they would be more responsive and actually had something to offer other than what you think "sense" is.

You want them to listen to you but you can't listen to them. You fail!

Funny how when a person is given a chance to be heard how far a relationship can go and how improvement can be made.

You're trying to solve a problem and don't know all the variables because you don't listen, and you already think these people are how did you say.......oh yeah, they're sad.......pathetic.
    Lol, voila, that's exactly what I mean, the same crap and bullshit....over and over again....why is that?? It's just because these lowlifes won't try, and then they cry in their lil' jailbed over what a bad bad life they have.......Don't you tell me I don't know how, why, etc...cause I do (and obviously you won't believe that, but I don't care....)

And yeah, you can give these people job and education!!!
    Why not???

Hell, as I said before...I ain't got no education either, and I've been out of a job for a very long time.....fact is, you can ALWAYS get a job...don't tell me you can't, cause I know.

And big risk...come on...grow up will ya...."blast ya head off"??? You're a perfect example of believing everything you see on TV.....
    A real "thug" won't be able to blast my head of cause these suckers can't even handle a gun right....holding it sideways and all....when they fire their pants drops down etc.....They empty a full clip on one guy without even one hit.....those are the thugs you're talking about....these reckless pathetic kids running around with guns because they think that's cool.....when they get caught, they cry......ain't that the truth????

And...MAchete...kick a man when he's down????? Well, a street thug like that deserves to be kicked when he's down yeah.....and I'll gladly kick some sense into his empty head yes.......crybabies need to be told a lesson......

If these "thugs" don't get their act together, yes they probable will end up dead or in jail.....or rehab....true......on the other side, if they are realy as though as they say they are....they would man-up and do something with their life......

All others are,well as the word itself says..."thugs"....nothing, crap, garbage........
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."