Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: pablobaluba was banned

no, you permaban him cuz you already banned him once for doin the shit and then he turns around and pulls the same shit AGAIN once he comes back.

"oh, what about the ignore button"........pablo's own exact same flawed logic

What about takin responsibility for your own actions?

Support the Real. Click HERE

I AM HIPHOP

it's nothing like you're saying man

the first time he was banned he was sending real gay shit, and he stopped that, almost a year passed and he wasn't sending gay sex or anything like that, more like suggestive shit such as men in latex pants or funny situational gay pics ... it wasn't like "oh now that I'm back I'ma send even harder gay shit!"

this ban's reason wasn't pms ... it would be ridiculous .. I mean if that would be the reason, what about all the users that PUBLICLY harass other users by all means from sexuality, to race, religion, weight, heritage, family and all of that? it's just absurd

how can the ignore button logic be a flawed one, when the ignore button is the main tool for one to e-protect(lol)/distance himself from others and avoid such discomforts especially when they are done in a private way?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

The logic is flawed cuz he tried using that as an excuse to do what ever the fuck he wanted here. "Yes, I am continuously sending you gay PM's but if you don't like it, ignore me." how bout you stop sending gay shit y'know? It's an attempt to absolve himself of any personal responsibility.

What if we took that very same logic to the streets? "What do you mean you're charging me for murder from those gunshots I put into that dude's chest, don't you know they sale bulletproof jackets?"

and the ban was about PM's. period. alot of you seem to WANT it to be about race but I can tell you of atleast two white posters that have come with some overtly rascist rants here on the boards PUBLICLY and were never banned for it.

Support the Real. Click HERE

I AM HIPHOP

man ... taking your example so far as comparing it to physical harm is just an overreaction that proves how wrong you are

what happened was actually something like getting locked up for sending gay pictures in a mailbox ... IT'S ABSURD, for fucks sake

the fact that you pointed out that "at least two white posters" are racist, just highlights the fact that those users are exceptions, but a larger number of other users of other ethnicities are publicly harassing other users on the basis of their race without having to be highlighted or pointed out, because their attitude is already perceived as default and harmless

anyway ... it's your choice to see whatever you want to see, and side with whoever you want to side ... but you just DON'T WANT to admit it was about race
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

i do infact understand why he was banned.

and again, if he was banned for that, then many others should be banned also.

skampoe posted an inside out asshole.

anyone could have seen that with no warning, at least people could elect to not open pablos PM's.

people are posting pictures of dicks all over gen chat everyday.

just because i enjoy it immensely, does that really make it any better?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    almost a year passed and he wasn't sending gay sex or anything like that, more like suggestive shit such as men in latex pants or funny situational gay pics ... it wasn't like "oh now that I'm back I'ma send even harder gay shit!"
    and the reason he kept sending us that gay shit was...?

all these soap operas that go on on this site are entertaining.

where's that michaels jackson eating popcorn gif when you need it.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

VZA

Quote Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
    all these soap operas that go on on this site are entertaining.

where's that michaels jackson eating popcorn gif when you need it.

Charles Jones fan

ok, it's been a really long time. Shouldn't his ban be lifted? I mean, come oooonnnnnnnnn
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

some of yall peoplez are blind.
    bring back begongo!!

papalopuludelowdy will never be free unless you vote me for GENERAL moderator
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

blablabla - permaban, what's not to understand? pablo had his chances.