Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: pablobaluba was banned

Charles Jones fan

sunny winters is popular and racist and I wouldn't stick up for him......

it's just that pablo is a really nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

point taken ^!

ChatNoir.

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    sunny winters is popular and racist and I wouldn't stick up for him......

it's just that pablo is a really nice guy.
    002 wants to get drunk with pablobabaluba in his underwear. fags

Mods do something please..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

I AM HIPHOP

why do people get banned when they shit on "niggers" but they don't get banned when they shit on "crackers" ?
    I'm totally against racism but if you wanna ban ... either ban all that discriminate in any way, or either don't ban anyone
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Charles Jones fan

they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves... I hear that anyone who is black deserves some kind of compensation too. You see, when a black guy was whipped and enslaved 200 years ago, he could transfer all that pain to any black guy today. plus he was every black guy today's grandpa.
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

again? lol

Let him loose. And if not, his other account works fine it seems... So it ain't the end of the world.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

'

he needs to be perma-banned because he was pm'ing pedo shit. I almost considered contacting the hosting company, but regarding how different US and Euro laws are, it seemed pointless.

Please take note of this Prolifical or Tom.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 002 View Post
    they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves....and their children, their children's children, and their children's' children's' children have since been put at a disadvantage in a system originally designed to keep white people rich and black people working in the fields. None of these people had any land, or recources to call their own when they arrived in America. They never had any basis to build strong communities and deprived of basic human rights up until the last 50 years.
    fixed.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

what folks here fail to realize is that there are things that go on that you may not necessarily see. i know pablo had been PM people stupid shit... i have gotten complaints of it. i know he has been warned MULTIPLE times to chill with that shit by several mods on several occasions... and he said it would stop.. but still it hasnt. so this guys problems start with himself. not being able to leave people the fuck alone... i dont care what you say on the boards. and yes there are others i have seen that have said some racist shit... but pablo took that shit a step further by sending PMs to people. he had been warned. he chose to continue. now he is permabanned. really... its quite simple. i dont know why yall all scratching yalls heads talkin bout hes such a good dude. he asked for this shit by not leavin people alone...

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I couldent be happier. That faggot kept sending me PM's of Bruce Willis and shit

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible View Post
    what folks here fail to realize is that there are things that go on that you may not necessarily see. i know pablo had been PM people stupid shit... i have gotten complaints of it. i know he has been warned MULTIPLE times to chill with that shit by several mods on several occasions... and he said it would stop.. but still it hasnt. so this guys problems start with himself. not being able to leave people the fuck alone... i dont care what you say on the boards. and yes there are others i have seen that have said some racist shit... but pablo took that shit a step further by sending PMs to people. he had been warned. he chose to continue. now he is permabanned. really... its quite simple. i dont know why yall all scratching yalls heads talkin bout hes such a good dude. he asked for this shit by not leavin people alone...
    yea he Pmed me ghey stuff, i was gonna Pm him gross stuff but he blocked his messages

they've got the right to shit on crackers because hundreds of years ago, some people who were black were slaves....and their children, their children's children, and their children's' children's' children have since been put at a disadvantage in a system originally designed to keep white people rich and black people working in the fields. None of these people had any land, or recources to call their own when they arrived in America. They never had any basis to build strong communities and deprived of basic human rights up until the last 50 years after which time the CIA continued to find ways to kill their communities strongest leaders up until the point that they then started flooding these very same neighborhoods with both guns and drugs so that they'd have an easy excuse to send them back to prison and the bonds of slavery from which they all started here in America.
    fixed yet again

Support the Real. Click HERE

LOL at those guys who still fixing post about black in usa.... i know all you do is pushin back shit he was talkin but come on - if you believe the shit you said youre just another racists out here.......

peps being wolf to each other because of what happens hundred years ago....shit is not funny, its retarded and thats why racism never die. leave it alone this shit kills you, and if you gonna thinks that way, you always have some explaination. you could kill/rape/rob/etc crackers cuz like you said its their grandfathers fathers fault in the first place......

haha white man is a devil and blacks are so angelous they should have that aureola over the head shit. +plus all their crimes are really only payin debs to 'slave-masters' childrens.................

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

lol, how is pointing out that the CIA loves putting hits out on black leaders racist?

This isn't hundred of years ago, this is the last thirty, forty. I'm just trying to educate folks who think the racist institutions of America went away a long, long time ago. It's just not the case.

Support the Real. Click HERE