Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: pablobaluba was banned

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

No one else has gone to such effort to annoy people and harass them Only PABLO took it to that level.
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 01-30-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Charles Jones fan

I've told pablo it's over, but he still wants to know:

"one more thing and it's over. What's the purpose of ignore user function? END"
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    You jealous because i'm not nice to hoes like you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Its an option, just like whats the purpose of registering when you can view the threads with out posting its an option also.

Ignore a user just hides that users posts.
    Last edited by MASTER PAI MEI; 01-30-2008 at 03:03 PM.

PABLO is trying to not accept responsibility for his actions by stating there is an Ignore function. Well thats just as dumb as going out of your way to harass users with PM's

L~>1<~NKS

I can't knock the kid. He sent me these through PM:

Nigga - you can send me pics of the female creation anytime.

Has he been banned before? Are those the warnings yawl gave him?? Cuz if you did then I can understand that. But if it's his first Ban and it's permanent, then I gotta overstand that shit.

Yes

Yes

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Yes

Yes

Ight so he IS and idiotiotic thoughtful knucklehead. Fuck it..

Pablo what can I say.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Look... I know he been warned and shit. But that harrassing people and shit was his fucking way to fuck wit people who are shit posters (and basically everyone but themselves agree that they're shit posters). If you was consistent you'd ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago. (I know they are your Corpse f friends tho). Pablo was at least so nice to harrass you in PM, not in fucking public.

Plus he's excellent producer. You locked up a guy that actually brought something for this forum.

That's why I don't feel this punishment. Way 2 severe.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    Look... I know he been warned and shit. But that harrassing people and shit was his fucking way to fuck wit people who are shit posters (and basically everyone but themselves agree that they're shit posters). If you was consistent you'd ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago. (I know they are your Corpse f friends tho). Pablo was at least so nice to harrass you in PM, not in fucking public.

Plus he's excellent producer. You locked up a guy that actually brought something for this forum.

That's why I don't feel this punishment. Way 2 severe.
    Why would we ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago.

Seriously whats the charge?
    making fun of people in gen chat?
    Thats what gen chat is for.
    As far as them being my corpse friends i met them all here and I went there to post stuff I can't on here.

L~>1<~NKS

Ah whateva.

Yo, Pablo I'll keep you in mah sig for a week. If they don't bring you back, there's not much else I can do. Websites are usually aren't to democratic about these things anyway. Besides the US Constitutional mindstate hasn't been around for about 8 years now.

P.E.A.C.E.

Its not out of the question I have the ability to lift his ban I'll just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Why would we ban Huggah, Heat, Jasper, SaqurakiHanamichi and ThaShaolinAssassin a long time ago.

Seriously whats the charge?
    making fun of people in gen chat?
    Thats what gen chat is for.
    As far as them being my corpse friends i met them all here and I went there to post stuff I can't on here.
    So? Pablo was making fun of people on PM. What's the fucking difference - except that everybody must suffer from those people moronism and Pablo's fucked-upness was aimed only at those that deserved?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    So? Pablo was making fun of people on PM. What's the fucking difference - except that everybody must suffer from those people moronism and Pablo's fucked-upness was aimed only at those that deserved?

Its called harassment/stalking its one thing to be made fun of in thread and another to receive multiple PMs that harass in secrecy.

So you mean it's more sick and dangerous to be a private asshole than a public exhibitionist asshole? I'm harrassed every damn day here in public by those I already listed and by their general idiocy, load of people's racism and prejudices and Wu-haters that freely talk shit. I think that's bigger suffering than receiving annoying PM's from some Romunian motherfucker.

Yes, he is being cowardly.