Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Those w/ a PS3 and Xbox...............

Support the Real. Click HERE

My brothers XBox fucked up AGAIN... this time on Christmas day. I'd always buy on PS3 incase of a fuck up, his got jammed with guitar Hero 3 still inside it (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha), but I'm a PS3 head.

Whatever's cheaper and shit man.. If you got both, use that shit to your advantage.

Teachin Da SeedZ

they have reversed that problem i THINK, i think now they get stuck open - which a little push will fix. anyways im out - gunna go play some box, havent done so in like 2 weeks, im gunna be craAAAAAAAAap.

^I've only got the PS3, I was just curious

^ i was only playin.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    PSN (Playstation Network) or itz online gaming is FREE
    Xbox Live is better though

My fuckin xbox broke the other day though But my friend works at computer exchange and hopefully I can borrow one from him until mine's fixed
    Last edited by Sean; 01-23-2008 at 05:04 PM.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

My PS3 is always freezing up. It usually happens on graphic intense games like Assassin's Creed, but even Metal Gear Solid 3 freezes up sometimes too. Am I the only one experiencing this with the PS3?

My Wii vary rarely freezes up maybe once or twice and I've had it for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    I'm not knockin xbox, just admittin I'm cheap......and xbox got the games for now but once PS3 really gets rollin I don't think its gonna matter that much. They had me at Metal Gear
    yep... i saw the previews and bam...im all of a sudden scroungin money for my ps3

hahaha... not to mention Home and FFXIII and God Of War 3 (i wonder what the sex scene will look like in HD?) haha, i need to save for a 32 inch HD... FAWK!

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post
    My PS3 is always freezing up. It usually happens on graphic intense games like Assassin's Creed, but even Metal Gear Solid 3 freezes up sometimes too. Am I the only one experiencing this with the PS3?

mine has only freezed up when using mutiple windows using the net browser, other than that naaythan... if u got questions, join gamespot forums... that shit is hella active... in like 5 mins, u got a whole new page of topics hahaa

Throw Ya W's Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Razorsharp View Post
    yep... i saw the previews and bam...im all of a sudden scroungin money for my ps3

hahaha... not to mention Home and FFXIII and God Of War 3 (i wonder what the sex scene will look like in HD?) haha, i need to save for a 32 inch HD... FAWK!
    or you could sale about two or three pairs of decked out shoes on ebay. don't underestimate your money-making talent there homie, artist make the world go round

since no one wants to pay to hang around and laugh, I gotta resort to other means

for some reason homeboys be lookin for spices to mix in with their daily blends................

and then my phone rings

I have no idea why

Quote Originally Posted by CS View Post

Assassins creed has a few problems on ps3 with freezing, mine does that too. It's the games fault not your ps3, i think their still working on fixing it with a patch but their taking their time.

I have problems with Metal Gear Solid 3 aswell, its a problem with backward compatibility. Not sure if its the same with you but when i get further in the game i find theres some slow down. Especially when facing The Fury.

Crashed/froze a few times too, i had to save after every area which was lame.

Not sure if Subsistence has the same problems, copped that shit anyway for the original Metal Gear's.

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    or you could sale about two or three pairs of decked out shoes on ebay. don't underestimate your money-making talent there homie, artist make the world go round

since no one wants to pay to hang around and laugh, I gotta resort to other means

for some reason homeboys be lookin for spices to mix in with their daily blends................

and then my phone rings

I have no idea why
    forreal... im workin on some shoes, well planning something... 150 for me... u need some shoes... get at me

Throw Ya W's Up!