Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Florida Wu-Concerts

Do you mind if i borrow some aswell cause my camera was buggin out on me.

Good Pictures BTW

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
    Do you mind if i borrow some aswell cause my camera was buggin out on me.
    I'm gonna try to get my pics up on Myspace later, but:

1. I'm a shitty photographer.

2. My camera sucks.

I've gotta get my brother to get 'em on, because I'm not good with that shit.

it was crazy the sound quality was shitty as fuck though that was kind of a disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by mike3o5 View Post
    it was crazy the sound quality was shitty as fuck though that was kind of a disappointment
    Yeah, I couldn't make out a few songs. I thought it was just because I was so close to the stage.

And at the end of the show, did he say that that was DJ Whoo Kid and Special Ed? I thought my hearing was a little fucked up, because why the fuck would Whoo Kid be at a fucking Wu-Tang concert? Ghost and 50 beefed, and Whoo is 50's DJ. I had to have heard that wrong. I know that was Special Ed, but who was the other dude he announced?

Quote Originally Posted by wutang4life36 View Post
    Wu-Tang In South Beach was the shit!!!!

you can check out my pics at www.myspace.com/wutangforever360

just wanna say peace to forum member SHAOLIN_DANGER saw him at the show!

he knows how crazy it got.

P.E.A.C.E.
    hell yea it was bananas. yo the WU came out i saw people moving 2 the front between row 1 & the fence i was like thats it and hopped over the 1st row left my girl, lol. my girl was crazy drunk yo. she wanted 2 fight some girl in front of us who was on the fence. my gril said she wanted 2 touch ghostface and meth wanted 2 get closer. she said like"the girl was in my way", lol. drunk chicks.

anywhoo ya the show was nuts. i got crushed by method man while he was doing his surfing. i thought every1 played their roles well. i wonder who got cappadonna's gold chain. he threw that bitch. i can't get over how close i was 2 the stage. it was like each time a member rap it was right in front of me. yes the audio sounded muff 'llud all the way up front. like if you were standing behind the speaker. i guess thats how larger venues r like cuz the speakers r located @ the ends of a big stage and face forward they need add like a center channel. i bet the seats beyond the pit seats sound better cus u facing the sound projection better from the speakers

oh yea people blaze'n trees like crazy. i think every1 saw street life light up, i looked 2 my left some1 light'n a blunt, 2 the right more blunts ahhhh fuck it i busted out wit my dutch.

did any1 go 2 the afterparty @ club cameo. i wanted 2 but my drunk girlfriend was bug'n out.

was at the Miami show,yo insane!

would of loved for them to do some 8 diagrams tracks or even a track from big doe rehab I hope they come to miami again soon I really enjoy going to there shows.

id go to florida for this but theyll probably be in the northeast soon
    "..I'm the Assassin
    AS to a S, AS, IN, you can't mess with me
    My praying mantis is deadly, my praying mantis is poisonous
    It goes through your bloodstream..."
    -Jamel aka Assassin-The Future(Skit)(No Said Date)