Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Orlando, Miami, Tampa, Florida Wu-Concerts

Yo,I know its late notice but me and two homeboys of mine wanna go but cant find no ride. We was about to buy tickets but our ride bailed out cause he didnt want to pay 38 dollars (cheap bastard) and was wondering if anyone from the palm beach area or anyone passing through can let us hitch a ride there and back. We can throw down for gas money.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy91 View Post
    Yo,I know its late notice but me and two homeboys of mine wanna go but cant find no ride. We was about to buy tickets but our ride bailed out cause he didnt want to pay 38 dollars (cheap bastard) and was wondering if anyone from the palm beach area or anyone passing through can let us hitch a ride there and back. We can throw down for gas money.
    Where do you live? I can't drive, but I MIGHT be able to cop a ride for ya.

Delray Beach

thats dope man, see ya there!!!
    im your retainer / your perfect stranger / 36 chamber / wu-tang banger

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wutang4life36/albums

Question

another idea is to take the Tri-Rail Delray Beach station south to the miami-dade Metrorail Transfer station

then take the metrorail south to government center station(downtown miami), before u get on the metrorail buy a rail to bus transfer pass (save money) or i think u buy the rail to bus transfer in government center. not sure been years since i used metro transit.

then in government center take a metro bus east to the beach and u can probably get off right on washington ave & 17th street right in front of the jackie gleason in miami beach.

u can do that 2 get down there but getting back 2 delray after 10pm using the transit system is a no go. cuz last runs are around 10 and 11pm. unless its changed????

it will probably cost under 10 bucks just a thought cuz i use 2 ride on the buses and metro back in the highschool dayz when me n friends didn't have cars. i took that shit from west kendall 2 south beach before. and it will probably take 2 or 3 hours so leave earily.

Last edited by shaolin_danger; 01-24-2008 at 07:39 PM.

Ill ask my dudes if they cool with that,none of us have taken the tri-rail before or even been to miami. But im down with doing that if its what it takes.

Delray Beach
    Shit, I don't know anyone there and I'm not gonna pass by there. Sorry. If I drove I'd definitely pick you up.

Do what Shaolin said. Good luck with that.

Did anybody go to the Orlando show tonight? Tell us how it went if you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris Of This Shit View Post
    Shit, I don't know anyone there and I'm not gonna pass by there. Sorry. If I drove I'd definitely pick you up.

Do what Shaolin said. Good luck with that.

Did anybody go to the Orlando show tonight? Tell us how it went if you did.
    Its all good fam,im trying to convince my homies to do that but they being difficult. They worried we gonna get lost or get stuck in MIA when the trains and she stop running.

I think im on the orchestra left side, cant wait!!!

Well I might be able to get a ride now if my friend decided to come to the concert. But if so,shaolin and osiris hit me up on aim before the show (PSYCHOX2003) so if I end up going if you guys want to meet up and smoke a blunt for helping me out.

ato I might have an extra 48 dollar orchestra seating ticket. Ill sell to anyone for 50 it costs 48 plus other taxes and charges almost 60 ill sell it for 50 flat just hit me up on aim (xMike3o5x) and well meet up before the show

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

how was the show fuckers?

Quote Originally Posted by the blazed sage View Post
    how was the show fuckers?
    In-Fucking-Sane. It was great. Meth was CRAZY. I was in the third row. He was crowd surfing, and when he got to my row, there was a gap between me and the next row of people, and the people next to me didn't try to hold him up, so he collapsed on me and almost knocked me over. Hahahaha. It was great. They fucking killed it.

Wu-Tang In South Beach was the shit!!!!

you can check out my pics at www.myspace.com/wutangforever360

just wanna say peace to forum member SHAOLIN_DANGER saw him at the show!

he knows how crazy it got.

P.E.A.C.E.
    im your retainer / your perfect stranger / 36 chamber / wu-tang banger

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wutang4life36/albums

Quote Originally Posted by wutang4life36 View Post
    Wu-Tang In South Beach was the shit!!!!

you can check out my pics at www.myspace.com/wutangforever360

just wanna say peace to forum member SHAOLIN_DANGER saw him at the show!

he knows how crazy it got.

P.E.A.C.E.
    Props on those pics, you mind if I steal a few? My camera wasn't as good as yours.

It looked like I was right behind you in those pics.

You're lucky you got to meet GZA, damn.