Thread: Fresh outta retirement..

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Fresh outta retirement..

What ya'll think? Any tips? I'm kinda rusty but I think it's pretty ok. I do want to get rid of that lens flare though..
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Damn no feedback! Fuck ya'll niggaz....lol
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Take it easy damn lol.

Shit's ill. Whats the font did you used?

Thanks for the feedback. The font I used was Ruritania.

I would move the render somewhere else or try making it more noticible. Also, add some small soft brushes to the sky too.
    Last edited by Storm; 01-28-2008 at 12:00 PM.

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

I like the lens flare, the left hand side will be boring otherwise.

What you mean? You didn't recognize it at first? I put it as Vivid light or Linear dodge.. one of those two. I thought It blended in well.

At first I couldn't recognize it but now it's easier to see. Actually, it's good like that, forget that I said that. Add a low opacity outer glow to the planet too, so it'll look more realistic.

ok cool...

What about this?

The Gundam stands out more now.

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post

What ya'll think? Any tips? I'm kinda rusty but I think it's pretty ok. I do want to get rid of that lens flare though..

not bad my man... i would prolly do something different with the border... perhaps something darker with a lighter colored inlay.. also the font choice in my opinion doesnt fit but overall its not bad..

i know you said your rusty and all so i know you can get back to where you was.... the thing about this kind of GFX is you gotta stay on it to not lose the touch... i havent made a sig in awhile... like a few months ... keep at it man and you will be back on point. good work!

nice... however im not feelin the quality or effect of the planet the quality of it looks real poor, like the image isnt crisp, other than that, nice concept, keep at it

hahaa... and Born, i havent made a sig in months as well

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Ok well this is the last of my G-Gundam series.. It was kinda rushed since a nigga was tired...