Thread: What's more entertaining.. Martha Stewart Living or Spurs Basketball?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default What's more entertaining.. Martha Stewart Living or Spurs Basketball?

::watches tim duncan make a bank shot off the glass::

................im gonna go ahead and say Martha Stewart Living

Veteran Member

I'm Probably One Of The Few People Who Enjoy Watching The Spurs Play. They Play The Game The Way It's Supposed To Be Played And It Shows With All The Winning They Do. Watching Duncan Dominate At Times And And Ginobilli's Kinda Of Lost It But He Used To Drive TO The Lane Wrecklessly. But If Your Only Into The Up Tempo Type Game There A Boring Team To Watch. I Was Actually Excited To See The Detroit Vs. Spurs Championship There The Only Teams That Remind Me Of 80's 90's Basketball. It's Better Then Watchin My Fav Team The Knicks Go Through The Motions Every Game.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Banned

Im not gonna lie...i cant watch a spurs game.

the spurs jus play good basketball. they are solid in all areas on the court and tim duncans one of the best players in the league. i can watch the spurs play because its not so different from european ball. but u cant hate on the spurs they are the best team in the nba, jus watch come playoff time.

Banned

Han i hear ya...but they still bore me. I don't know why. They just do. They didnt use to back when they had Sean Elliot and David Robinson tho....

-

David Robinson was the man back in the day. I remember when my dad took my brother and i to see him when he was a rookie against the Washington Bullets before they were called the Wizards. David dominated the game. He was dunking on people, scoring, rebounding, blocking shots. I was impressed with his game because before i saw him play, i had never heard of him. The Spurs had some good players in the early 90's when they had Rod Strickland, Terry Cummings, Vernon Maxwell, Sean Elliott, Willie Anderson. The Spurs right now don't bore me. I like watching them play because they play team ball and that's why they've won championships the last few years. I think they'll be back in the finals this year. Charles Barkley cracks me up when he says Ginobili's name and he says Ginobiliiiiiiiiiiiii LOL. Tim Duncan is a rare superstar player because he shares the ball and he doesn't care if he doesn't score 20 something points every night. You never hear him complaining to the media about his teammates or the Spurs organization. He's a low-key dude and that's good. Most NBA superstars want all the damn attention and money and sometimes they bitch about their teammates and the coach but Tim doesn't do that.