Help Me

Looking at this blank page makes me wanna' fill it with words/ preserving these nervous/ thoughts that have me feeling disturbed/.

Happy feelings emerge/ rarely unless I'm dreaming/. The worlds burning I'm barely breathing/ deamons have me bleeding ...my words are unheard/

I'll die old and alone/ most likely unknown and untold/ in society's poem/ of money, glamour, and gold.

wishing sunny's hours were frozen/ I'd feel empowered that moment/ holdin' emotions of an ocean stretching out in the open/

drenched in showers of hopelessness/ hoping that/ i won't forget/ my most affectionate moments/ of those who love and know me best/

convincing myself tomorrow is different/ yet everyday is the same/ my sorrows' depicted/ in earthly pictures/ and then these pictures are framed/

I often wish/ just one would switch/ and these awful pictures would change/ but upon submission of this wish/ the horrific picture remains/

I often think,/ though i'm in a position where even thinking is pain/ that my soul will be set free, and only my battered corpse will remain/

Becuase theres' nothing more soothing/ then escaping this world of illusions/ it don't matter if it means losing/ your life when your hearts already covered in bruises/

i spent my life touching souls and yet nobody felt me/ I'm just a man with no vocal cords screaming "please, somebody help me".