Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Official Movie Hottie Thread

The HighMindedLowLife SilvaFistz's Avatar

This is more of a gen chat thread so ive decided to remove it as a sticky.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

-

I love Rachel Weisz, Charlize Theron, Roselyn Sanchez, Eva Mendes, Eva Longoria, Kate Beckinsale. Nice pictures fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Elisha Cuthbert is hot and I like her movie The Girl Next Door.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Grace Byers is the hottest black actress now and she plays on Empire tv show as Anika. Black actress Davetta Sherwood is also hot. She hasn't done a lot of movies and she used to be on Platinum tv show as rapper Sticky Fingaz sister. Kellita Smith who was Bernie Mac's wife on his tv show is also hot and I love her smile. She played Davetta's mom in The Love Section movie. Gabrielle Union is also hot and I love her smile. Margot Robbie is the hottest white actress now. I also love black actresses Lauren London, Caryn Ward Ross, Sharon Leal and Paula Patton.

Is Davetta the thick woman that was on boston public?

-

You talking about Loretta Devine LOL. Go to Davetta Sherwood's Facebook page and check out her pictures. She's hot. Grace Byers, Sanaa Lathan, Lauren London and Margot Robbie are the hottest actresses now.