Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do Yanks think of AFL?

L~>1<~NKS

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    ^^You are seeing what you want to see.

Never!!!

Caca face.

Wu Vatican

im american. american football is so homo its not even funny. bunch of dudes who love to suck cock. serious. lot of fags in football. homo dudes like jim rome get to suck a fat fucks dick, for being a fat fuck. nice sport.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

it looks like a fun game to play. i played rugby back in high school. its not a very tactical game, but damn fun to play. it actually requires you to have a bit of stamina unlike american football, where a 300lbs fat cunt can be a sportsman.

L~>1<~NKS

The AFL in the US is Arena Football. Now that's wack.

Rugby league is where it's at. I'm not into AFL although I'd take it over NFL any day of the week. NFL is honestly the worst and most unbearable sport to watch, that I have ever seen. The actual game play is ok, but it is entirely unbearable due to it stopping every 2 seconds, and how 60 minutes or whatever it is of actual play takes over 4 hours to complete (I taped the "superbowl " last year to have a look at the sport and it didn't even fit on my 4 hour tape...fucken ridiculous). I honestly don't know how you could possibly watch a game. The padding is straight pussy too. In rugby league they hit just as hard and with no padding whatsoever. And based on what I have seen of NFL there are a shitload more big hits in in rugby league too.

I'll watch AFL or union, but I don't actually follow either of them.

Btw, rugby league is NOT the same as rugby union, so let's not see any yanks who don't know what I'm talking about pretending they do.

NRL = GOAT
    Rugby Union = Generally pretty shit.
    AFL = Too fucken messy and disorganised for my liking.
    NFL = Fucken horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanlegendmf View Post
    BOB SANDERS WOULD DESTORY ANY MEMBER OF NRL RUGBY AND AFL
    DAMN! looks like a fucking beast

I'm not here to hate on NFL cause i love all sports.. but you gotta understand differences. AFL players have got to run up to 20 kilometers a game, non-stop, while thinking of tactics ect. Yet still dish out hits.

Teachin Da SeedZ