Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staten Island Wu-Monuments?

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH the blazed sage's Avatar

^^^^LOL!!! oh, so funny.
    but it's fucking boring out here dude.
    there is no more wu-wear store (since 2000 i believe, anyone remember), so you can't see that. You can catch the mural (also check out the corner-store on Tragee, apparently you can catch method man there according to his verse on "Iron God Chamber", but i've yet to see him). if it's a sunny day walk through park hill, west brighton...i'd start with taking the train off the ferry to Stapleton station and notice how it's been stamped as a concentration camp.
    If you need a tour guide, for $100 dollars and a blunt i'll consider.

2 years ago I was talking to someone on this site who must of been to the wu wear store before it closed and thought it was still open. He told me where it was so I get on the Long Island railroad then take a bus to the ferry. When I get off the ferry I catch another bus and tell the driver if he can take me to the wu wear store and he's like "I dont think its there no more" I tell hime to take me there any way so he does and he lets me off and tells me that it use to be over there. So I'm standing in the middle of victory blvd in the pitch dark cursing at myself and the guy on this site that told me it was there. Then a guy walks buy and I'm like "what happened to the wu wear store" and he's like "it closed down like 5 years ago and that he had some signs from the place" all in all it was a pretty shitty day.

LMAO^
    Who was that?
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

The guy who told me to go there from this site corp name was "Smoke Blunts"

Quote Originally Posted by famenchuan View Post
    Get your most expensive camera and walk into the Parkhill projects. If anyone tries to rob you just scream out suuuuu and each clan member will appear out of thin air except for ugod will ride up to you on his unicycle and cap will offer you a lift in his taxi.

ha ha ha hah a

Lightbulb

Whatever u do dont go to Stapleton or Park Hill at night unless you wanna cop some drugs. U might be targeted.

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
    Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""

I used to live in Grant City and met method man as he was going to the corner store on lincoln avenue to get a quater drink and a dutch. His sister used to live in the Berry Homes so im assuming he was on his way over there.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

great thread.....props on tha "Guide 2 Shaolin"... definitely gonna peep dat

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Anyone have a picture of Wu-Nails?? Oh and the Walking Dogs shop next door to Wu-Wear if anyone has pics of that. Thanks!
    Last edited by Cilvaringz; 03-02-2023 at 08:44 PM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Wu used to eat at brothers pizza. Eat there. Or deninos. Bring cash.

*from staten island

lmao ringz. Walking dogs. Havent heard that in while. I think they hadmore expensive clothes in there.. Wu nails was like a few blocks before, on the opposite side of street.

was FILLED with wu stores back then. Power used to man the shop all day too. Thats where i met him as a 12 yr old with my grandmother. He was very nice and chopped it up with us cacs a lil while. He was dumb suprised when my jaw dropped snd he knew i knrw who he was.

good ol days. I wonder if the polish deli is still on the corner.

my fav wu landmark was the W on the right aide wall after you take the exit off garden state parkway to Outter bridge. Everytime it got wiped, guy would bring it back. Lasted 10 years.

PRODIGAL SUN

2 years ago I was talking to someone on this site who must of been to the wu wear store before it closed and thought it was still open. He told me where it was so I get on the Long Island railroad then take a bus to the ferry. When I get off the ferry I catch another bus and tell the driver if he can take me to the wu wear store and he's like "I dont think its there no more" I tell hime to take me there any way so he does and he lets me off and tells me that it use to be over there. So I'm standing in the middle of victory blvd in the pitch dark cursing at myself and the guy on this site that told me it was there. Then a guy walks buy and I'm like "what happened to the wu wear store" and he's like "it closed down like 5 years ago and that he had some signs from the place" all in all it was a pretty shitty day.
    im dying

2 years ago tho? Wu wear been closed for almost 20 years if not more. I dont think it made it past 2003

2 years ago no google? You took all that transport for a store you coulda looked online. Lmao. Gues homie had you thinkin it was a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ForensikZ View Post
    im dying

2 years ago tho? Wu wear been closed for almost 20 years if not more. I dont think it made it past 2003

2 years ago no google? You took all that transport for a store you coulda looked online. Lmao. Gues homie had you thinkin it was a sure thing.
    Bro, this post was from 2008. hahaha.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    Bro, this post was from 2008. hahaha.
    jesus. Lmao. I was like wtf al i reading? Lmao. Ringz reviving long dead threads.

Get your most expensive camera and walk into the Parkhill projects. If anyone tries to rob you just scream out suuuuu and each clan member will appear out of thin air except for ugod will ride up to you on his unicycle and cap will offer you a lift in his taxi.

lmfao