Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: London VS New York

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    kingston JAMROCK ^
    Know thats a contest.
    She thinks her brown body has no glory.
    If she could dance naked, under palm trees.
    And see her image in the river, she would know. But there are no palm trees, on the street. "The Holocaust / Warcloud"

i sense the envy and jelousy in your tone, you aint got no talent, you aint gettin love from no one, you aint enjoyin your life (cuz if you did you wouldent need to escape it through your xbox), and you are just an all out HATER....i aint got time for fuckers like you...no go suck your mother
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Fuck London. Buncha filthy towelheads.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    ^typing like he is retarded n shit, you "that it fredy"

"i dont care nobody dont like me"

wake up faggot, hope you got yourself some pussy for valentines, i do - hahahahahahahahahahaha.....ahahahaha..... maybe you could throw your fire rhymes at some "dime bitches" then you could "holla" at them with "yo" sick ass NY hat. hahahaha. seriosuly throw that shit in the bin you wanker. PEACE im going to bed, to late to be wasting my time on your ass. *let the americans tear your ass up on a forum you "dont care about"* aaaaaaaaaahahahahah

*victory lap*
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

London is F@gg0try.

NYC is where it is at. NYC runZ it all. Son. You Know It, I know it.

as if the fact that your city is a shit hole with crime is a good thing... its not

its a bad thing

Doesnt matter if London is "tougher" than NY. New York is where hip hop is born and its always gonna be the baddest place ever. You see Yankee hats all around the world not Arsenal jerseys lol

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    as if the fact that your city is a shit hole with crime is a good thing... its not

its a bad thing

Doesnt matter if London is "tougher" than NY. New York is where hip hop is born and its always gonna be the baddest place ever. You see Yankee hats all around the world not Arsenal jerseys lol

That's the first non-retarded thing I read in this thread. Its like bragging about whose house is shittier. "Oh yeah, well I live in a trailor, motherfucker."

Guess what? It doesn't matter whose city is tougher, because you're all a bunch of pussies typing away on the internet anonymously about whose city has a higher crime rate.

Where's the unity? Because, regardless of race or creed or nationality, pussy's still pink on the inside. Pussies.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

fuck all you lot, iam tellin you about how gritty london town is, cuz you all got some dumb stereotypical views of british people and how they are, and how london is, well there wrong and iam just expressing how our streets are gettin, new york is the birthplace of hip-hop and i respect it fully, and i firmly say british hi-hop is shit, but in terms of criminal activity london has overtaken new york, say iam reppin say iam braggin or whatever, the truth of the matter is, i lived in north-west london all my life, and if you came down my bits you will see how fuckin sticky it is, and how you as a person need to be strong, mentality, physicaly and emotionaly just to walk there, i mean iam performing at a show tonite which is next 2 the spot where man got his head cut off............jus informin you lot thats all, no need to get all bitchy like bitches
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    fuck all you lot, iam tellin you about how gritty london town is, cuz you all got some dumb stereotypical views of british people and how they are, and how london is, well there wrong and iam just expressing how our streets are gettin, new york is the birthplace of hip-hop and i respect it fully, and i firmly say british hi-hop is shit, but in terms of criminal activity london has overtaken new york, say iam reppin say iam braggin or whatever, the truth of the matter is, i lived in north-west london all my life, and if you came down my bits you will see how fuckin sticky it is, and how you as a person need to be strong, mentality, physicaly and emotionaly just to walk there, i mean iam performing at a show tonite which is next 2 the spot where man got his head cut off............jus informin you lot thats all, no need to get all bitchy like bitches

I think your efforts are futile, in that i'm pretty sure nobody respects London for being tough and they never will. It is a well-respected town in many circles for its culture and history, and you are trying to impress a bunch of computer nerds by saying its grimey, when you are most likely a crumpet-munching pussy. I personally am an ignorant American and am convinced that everyone from the UK, much like you, is a vagina.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

i here tokyo pretty fuked up this time of year.

i sense the envy and jelousy in your tone, you aint got no talent, you aint gettin love from no one, you aint enjoyin your life (cuz if you did you wouldent need to escape it through your xbox), and you are just an all out HATER....i aint got time for fuckers like you...no go suck your mother
    break it down again heheheh *cracks fingers*

i sense the envy and jelousy in your tone,
    meanings of words must'nt register in your head much and thats bad for an "m.c." you cant hear the tone of my voice BECAUSE IM TYPING dimwit hahaha
    you aint gettin love from no one
    Im gettin some poon tonight and if you mean "love on here" your sadly mistaken

you aint enjoyin your life (cuz if you did you wouldent need to escape it through your xbox)
    alot of successful people play computer games, method man for instance

and you are just an all out HATER....i aint got time for fuckers like you
    i show love, just not to wannabe fuckwit englishmen who think that their town being "grimey" was it ? is a good topic. you shitty little thread was hidden away for a while THEN you re-start it with some shitty little stories (no one read) and expect to get respect, your in your own world man. wake up.

...no go suck your mother
    im guessing your saying NOW at the start of this quote. you should realy learn to type better/slower

im off to my job now to make dollar dollar bills ya'll