Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: COD 4 ..New Maps On The Way!

Shipment is pretty fuckin crazy. Has anyone played HQ on it? It's madness lol. I played it once with 12 people in the game and it was crazy, everyone just rushes to the HQ and has a huge fight, but nobody ever captures the HQ because there's too many people to kill you. Everybody had like 50 kills and you get a kill or death every few seconds.

And about COD5, I hope they don't go back to WWII, I'm pretty bored of it now, especially after playing modern warfare. I can't count the number of times I've stormed the beaches on all the different WWII games or the number of small Frech houses I've had to clear out. I would still probably like it but they should do something new.

How about future warfare COD?? For a 5 kill streak you get a little martian buddy as your side kick and then a 7 kill streak brings in a ufo that takes out the enemy with lasers??

^ Lmao wtf?

I think they should do like a modern setting or maybe slightly in either the future or the past, just not 1944 again, please. I've had enough of the MP44 and M1 Garand. They should do another made-up war like in COD4.

a 20 kill streak gets u a nuke. thats better.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    ^ Lmao wtf?

I think they should do like a modern setting or maybe slightly in either the future or the past, just not 1944 again, please. I've had enough of the MP44 and M1 Garand. They should do another made-up war like in COD4.

I was talking online with other COD3 players and one said it would be cool if they did the Vietnam war

P.S. The BAR is the best weapon

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    i usually dnt find the need for extra ammo for shipment cause your gonna die anyway. its such a hectic level though. with headquarters i really dnt give a shit about capturing the headquarter, my aim is to reach rambo status in the game. thats my problem with cod4, if its an objective based game i tend to flop cause i jus care about killing ppl instead of capturing the headquarters or anything else.
    Ammo comes in handy when you don't die much.

I do the same in headquarters I let my team mates take it as I sit back and kill every mofo that runs up.