View Poll Results: Is being a faggot ass bitch wrong??

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is wrong.

32 50.79%
  • No, being gay is ok.

31 49.21%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Is being gay wrong?

i think the only people with opinions on gayness as a whole are gay themselves deep inside

do you guys really smile when you hear people you don't know procreate?

oh well if they don't procreate, is the objective of your life waking up happy cause someone procreated?

you don't procreate when you jack off, and if 2 people want to dick eachothers butt oh well, it has NOTHING to do with my existance, it'll never matter.

the worst part is it's not even the disagreement with gays, its a mind numbing fear of them.

ppl can't even say "hey those are nice shoes" anymore, shit's disgusting.

i think it's more repulsive when 2 guys break out in sweats by holding each others hands out of fear of something "thinking" they're gay then two gays actually holding hands.

yo theres alot of shit thats considered gay that i dont consider gay. And theres macho shit i percieve as pussy shit too. Im not gonna go into all that thats a different. smoking fuckin cigarettes is 100% gay thats some wimp shit there. Id rather kick it in a gay bar than with a buncha pussies that smoke. That takes alot for me to say that cuz 90% of everyone i know smokes cigaretttes but im stickin to it cuz that shits str8 up wrong right there, especially if its around kids who cant defend themselves or bitches who are pregnant. Get fucked u stank ho's. Grow up
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i think the only people with opinions on gayness as a whole are gay themselves deep inside

do you guys really smile when you hear people you don't know procreate?

oh well if they don't procreate, is the objective of your life waking up happy cause someone procreated?

you don't procreate when you jack off, and if 2 people want to dick eachothers butt oh well, it has NOTHING to do with my existance, it'll never matter.

the worst part is it's not even the disagreement with gays, its a mind numbing fear of them.

ppl can't even say "hey those are nice shoes" anymore, shit's disgusting.

i think it's more repulsive when 2 guys break out in sweats by holding each others hands out of fear of something "thinking" they're gay then two gays actually holding hands.

man i just hate walkin down the street bein the sexy muthafucka i am and gettin hit on by guys like im some kinda piece of meat. I mean if your gay ill talk to u like at a party or whatever but i dont like it when i hear, "fuck your cute, fuckin shake that ass"(yes it happens) man i swear ima beat the livin fuck outta the next drunk who says that. Makes me uncomftorable

Never mind i aint gonna beat no one down but its creepy dog.

Look at Sicka

this nigga just said "the next faggot that hits on me is gonna get knock out"

why?!

you scared that Fagganova is gonna come and mack you so hard that you'll turn homo?

is your sexuality that fragile that it needs to be physically protected?

first off all, most gays can spot other gays, they aint hittin on you and you know, and they're most of the time too scared to "mack" a dude unless it's a gay friendly area like gay bars and Knowtheledge forums

if a gay guy came up to me and starting laying down his game i'd just say, i ain't gay.

end.

im not gonna attack him cause he was about to blow my hetro cover or something...shit if anything it's a compliment (as homo as you wanna take it)

i dont know if its wrong or not but that shit is wierd..have u ever seen how gay individuals act??? they try to act like women but they act like neither man or woman..like a 3rd sex...shit is strange.....

^agreed, the way they act is the only thing i have a problem with, cause if anyone acted like that, guy girl dog cat, that shit's just not fly.

AND they like really douchey shit a lot like the E! network and hollywood gossip

but the worst part is this heteronationalism thats coming up.

it's always the insecurest niggas too

look at skampoe posting pictures of women

"im totally into chicks man"

the fuck?

If you were at a bar and you met a dude and she says "Hi my names skampi and im totally in girls, how about you"

that shit's suspicious, just like if a nigga goes "hi my names big ben and i lovvee being a human"

that's a fuckin alien your talking to homie
    Last edited by TSA; 02-07-2008 at 09:58 PM.

i just said i wasnt gonna beat nobody up dickless. Come beat u up if u dont shut up.
    STA vs TSA. Haaahaaa id fuckin work u son u dont even know

10 reasons y being gay is wrong

Though I'd love to credit my source, I think she prefers her anonymity
    10) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, surgery, and air conditioning.

09) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

08) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

07) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

06) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

05) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

04) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

03) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

02) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

01) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

So now that you are properly informed, you'll make sure EVERY straight AND gay person gets this right?
    Last edited by SKAMPOE; 02-07-2008 at 10:04 PM.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

rob dogz right , pfft @ these chesterfield niggaz

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    skampoe stop the copy and paste.

Post what you think not what others think.
    god damn it yogi ! ur smarter than the average queer lol

FOLLOW!!

dont 4get wooz

bwahahahahhahahahaa^ @ben

but yeah god made adam n eve not adam n steve

but i dont giva fuck bout gays n lesbos
    is all about the money! n queers make da economy grow cuz dey spend doe like crazy

FOLLOW!!

we had this debate in class not too long ago

everyone but me thought being gay was a choice (i live in nebraska, remember)

WHAT-THE-FUCK!?!

when did you homos decide to be straight!?

and why, with allllll the problems gay people face, would you CHOOSE to be gay, with the more then frequent risk of never finding another gay mate

just coming out of the closet alone, and getting thrown out of your home because your parents love you based on what gives you an erection.

I have no doubt in my mind that every homophobe is a racist, it's the exact same mentality

and i wish Skampoe didn't post that picture of the grosses looking bitch ginger on the planet.

Th1sz i2sz b3auteefuLl

oh really idiot?

i wonder how long it takes this nigga to find all the hip alternatives for actual letters, all typing like a 14 yr old black girl and shit.

i think not bein interested in females is wrong if u like guys fine but to not be into titties is just fuckin weird

ima try to help u out shaolin assassin

This bitch is off the hook and kinda off the page wtf?