Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: White people who dress, act and talk like their black

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

You guys are totally right! From now on, every single race/creed should have to wear identical matching uniforms so that we can easily identify and then categorize them. I'm Jewish, so I get to rock a gold star of david pin! My god you people are retarded. I think "wiggers" look funny too, but who gives a fuck? Theyre not bothering me. Dockers were invented for white people, so black people can't wear them, right?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

for some white people the style looks good
    but they look like idiots when it over done
    then again that pretty much applies to everyone

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Wu Vatican

its all about being who you are.

i highly doubt that the kid who the thread starter saw was really an O.G.

aka hes pretending to be something. it just looks rediculous. maybe hes got self esteem issues and he wants people to like him. or he wants to fit in with a certain crowd. but that right there is gay. if people are gonna like you, they will like you for who you are how you act. not on some fake ass get up.

and frankly anytime i see a white person in a du-rag, that is some of the gayiest shit possible.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

I thnk the point is that a wigger like that makes himself appear offensive and patronising to someone who actually appreciates hip hop for the music and realises it aint all about the image...

Also the 'homie' comment was either ptronising or just plain gay... THAT def. deserved a slap in theback of the head...

I AM HIPHOP

what's the difference between these people:

how is one better than the other??! what difference does color make in being fake?
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

the person durag described was Tony Bandana! stop acting like u all dont hate heads who act like that!

also, emos confuse me.

Veteran Member

i think doo rags look dumb on blacks AND white peoples

you know who i hate. i hate black people who act white. fuckin wackers .....er blackers....er...shitttt. im just kidding. but damn people should act how they act. white people should really get off the black mans dick. alll you white people out there that think black people are so cool need to start havin some pride in who you are. fuck black is beautiful white is beautiful. now i wear some lrg, rocawear, artful doger, alil coogi(actually i hardly ever wear my coogi),ect, and i got like 10 pairs of nice shoes. what the fuck am i supposed to wear some overalls and a stained white teeshirt. hell na, but id never throw on a doorag and start throwin up gang signs and all that shit. i been around some gs man and that shit aint no joke. it ain't no game. i mean i picked up some slang but you gotta do that to communicate with these mother fuckers its a whole different language. what the wiggers don't understand is gs don't act like gs because its cool its just the situation they were put in.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    Fuck emos..Kill them

just kill emo dudes tho, not the girls

xd at the emo pic

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    but they look like idiots when it over done
    just like i told this white kid i went to college wit asking me about hip hop n shit i was like "you can go take ya gear off but i can't go change the color of my skin" i mean i'm not racist or nothing but you gotta respect cha self and not act like someone ya not when you do you look completely retarded is all i'm saying do you but don't over do you

SO PEEPS CAN See How Well Im Doin And That I Respect Myself. Its A Dog Eat Dog World Thats Comin To An End Homie Quit Cryin Cuz Your Poor, U Gonna Lose Anyway Dog
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 02-16-2008 at 01:13 PM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    its all about being who you are.

i highly doubt that the kid who the thread starter saw was really an O.G.

aka hes pretending to be something. it just looks rediculous. maybe hes got self esteem issues and he wants people to like him. or he wants to fit in with a certain crowd. but that right there is gay. if people are gonna like you, they will like you for who you are how you act. not on some fake ass get up.

and frankly anytime i see a white person in a du-rag, that is some of the gayiest shit possible.
    This is the stupid thing.

The guy claimed he was OG? He was wearing some stupid looking clothes and suddenly everyone makes assumptions about him not being himself and being "fake".

Can you honestly tell that much from clothing?

Maybe you have self esteem issues where you judge people and their character based on what clothing they wear.

Cue reply: "its not his clothing its him being something he's not"

Re-read what I said, I touched on that issue.

Teachin Da SeedZ

I Look Good In My Gear, Lmao Cant Argue With That. To Tell U The Truth , Yall Brothaz Aint That Fuckin Cool, And Most Yall Aint As Fuckin Negative As The Thread Starter. I Know Im Not, My Homies Aint. I Grew With The Muthafuckaz Of Course Ima Dress The Same. One Thing Tho Is I Quit Flossin Diamonds. Thats What U EVERY Cat Need To Change, U Need To Quit Acting Like U Dont Know How Bad It Is In Africa Cuz Of The Diamond Industry. I Cant Just Buy A Diamond And Act Like No One Was Killed Or Mutilated Over It. Cant Act Like It Aint Happening Man. Trust Me God Will Bite U In The Ass For Lookin Away An Pretending There Aint Peeps Suffering, Just Like If U Smoke While Your Pregnant, I Dont Know, My 2 Cents Someone Gotta Defend Those Who Cant Defend Themselves. Peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

STYLE

when whites get a hold of our culture it becomes instantly wack or gets perverted to the point that it no longer represents the originators. then the mfs get the nerve to act like it was theirs fro the beginning or that the originators were just a side note.

R.I.P.
    jazz
    blues
    rock

will hip hop be next?

i guess black folks will come up with another culture and we can play follow the leader again.

Oh yeah Africans too. they need to throw them dashikis and sandals back on and put the rocawear back on the shelf. be yourself.