Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 NFL Draft

Default 2008 NFL Draft

Now that the season's over its time to start thinking about next year. What are your team's needs going into the draft? Who do you like to fill those spots? Any game-changing players out there in the same fashion of Adrian Peterson last year? Discuss......

Support the Real. Click HERE

Banned

The Browns need defense, but they traded their pick for the rights to draft Brady Quinn. Phil Savage may trade ANderson to get a pick, but we'll see. Browns need defensive lineman and Linebackers.

Cowboys need help in the backfield, we need depth in the cornerback position(Players with good coverage skills), a interior lineman, and maybe a tackle to possibly replace Flozell Adams for the upcoming season or the future and younger recievers.

The vikings need a wide out who can catch the ball if we can some one in the draft or via FA then we can become a deadly team with the play action i dont want to draft a qb i rather trade for mcnabb another thing we might want to think about drafting is a pass rusher

The Texans need a RB and another corner to go with Dunta Robinson, those should defintely be the first two spots we look at. The O-line could use some help (as always) Really do feel like this team is on the verge of breaking out & just need a couple more spots to fill. The D-line is gonna be nasty, our LB's are getting better & better. Just need to shore up the secondary and find a running game and we'll be set to compete with just about anyone
    Last edited by Visionz; 02-15-2008 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Cowboys need help in the backfield, we need depth in the cornerback position(Players with good coverage skills), a interior lineman, and maybe a tackle to possibly replace Flozell Adams for the upcoming season or the future and younger recievers.
    i agree more depth in the cornerback and wide receiver positions, i don't think that miles austin, isaiah stanback, and sam hurd can pick up the slack when TO gets injured and glenn isn't still 100%
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Banned

They are saying the top pick is going to be the tackle from LSU..Dorsey. He would definitely impact anyones D Line immediatelly.

The Titans must get a playmaker with speed! Be it in the draft, or free angency. Really, I would like to see a good speed back, and a explosive receiver come the Titans way. I'd like to see Limas Sweed WR Texas fall their way in the draft.

Most importantly, they MUST resign Albert Haynesworth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    They are saying the top pick is going to be the tackle from LSU..Dorsey. He would definitely impact anyones D Line immediatelly.
    Yea, I remember last years draft and when we traded our first and got next years first from Cleveland I was so excited because I thought for sure, we then have a top 5 or 10 pick so we could get Dorsey but now its all a dream lol.

the packers really don't have many spots where they need anyone. it depends on who leaves if anyone. they just need to work on depth in the o line and they set

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
    The Titans must get a playmaker with speed! Be it in the draft, or free angency. Really, I would like to see a good speed back, and a explosive receiver come the Titans way. I'd like to see Limas Sweed WR Texas fall their way in the draft.

Well, there should be some good backs available. Rashard Mendenhall might fall to Tenn. (MAYBE) or possible the other back outta Arkansas....Felix Jones was it? There are actually a nice class of RB's coming out this year. I'm curious is Mike Hart will be a good pro....I always thought no, but he could be a good change of pace back. Dont forget Jonathon Stewart from Oregon and Ray Rice from Rutgers. I dnt think Tenn. does this tho..

But I think Mendenhall could be a steal cuz McFadden aint droppin. THe reciever from Oklahoma is said to be the best...i cant quite remember his name right now.

Jaguars need a premium defensive end. I would love to see them get Jarred Allen or Terrel Suggs but they both will get the franchise tag I'm sure which would cost them two first round picks and a lot of money. So that's really not a great idea. They really need to be able to get to the QB though.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post

exactly. More than anything the Titans need a WR. IMO, Limas would be a solid pick. Shit, I would take him over any other corner in the draft too.

I think they are set on the RB position. LenDale White, Chris Brown, Chris Henry can get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The Browns need defense, but they traded their pick for the rights to draft Brady Quinn. Phil Savage may trade ANderson to get a pick, but we'll see. Browns need defensive lineman and Linebackers.
    Getting rid of a pro bowl QB that's not injured probably wouldn't make too much sense. The Browns came out of nowhere last year. Quinn's unproven at this point, they're pretty much where the Chargers where with Rivers and Brees a couple years back but without the torn rotator cuff.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    Getting rid of a pro bowl QB that's not injured probably wouldn't make too much sense. The Browns came out of nowhere last year. Quinn's unproven at this point, they're pretty much where the Chargers where with Rivers and Brees a couple years back but without the torn rotator cuff.
    Thats a good point, which is why I hope they stick with Anderson one more year....but I DO think Quinn is a better QB than Rivers. And Anderson benefitted from a great line and a Pro Bowl WR and TE.