Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Documentary Thread

http://youtube.com/watch?v=670izo6WadI

Good Documentary by BBC on Polka Rap Genre

^^^ good shit, i see that you watch alot of IFC? i also watched born into brothels, very good documentary.

recenteley just watched "THE PLIGHT OF GUATEMALAN FEMALES" - about how females in guatemala are getting killed every day and no justice is being served, no investigation, no trial, no nothing.

prison documentaries i have watched is: "anatomy of a killer", that was a good one

i forgot the name but it was coming on hbo, my homeboy and i were tripping out, it was about transexual prostitutions in hawaii

about to watch "kidnapped" - about korean families who were abducted in the 60's and 70's and taken to N korea

Tats cru - a graffiti crew in NY, which now creates murals for artists, big companies etc, great graffiti shown in the movie, also shows fat joe writing back in the days along with DJ drama king himself

check the recentely watched thread i always put movies and documentaries, so right now im forgetting some of the names
    Last edited by CITY ZEEKER; 03-19-2008 at 04:15 PM.

sweet. I seen that Anatomy Of A Killer? is that the one about the guy killing a black guy in prison?? Was it not called Anatomy Of A Prison Murder?

DARK DAYS
    http://video.google.com/googleplayer...91383052101447
    "Dark Days" is the multi-award winning documentary from Marc Singer about a community of homeless people living in a train tunnel beneath Manhattan. The film depicts a way of life that is unimaginable to most of those who walk the streets above. In the pitch black of the tunnel, rats swarm through piles of garbage as high-speed trains leaving Penn Station tear through the darkness. For some of those who have gone underground, it has been home for as long as twenty-five years. The director abandoned life on the outside to spend all of his time in the tunnels, making it his home for two years. Surprisingly entertaining and deeply moving, "Dark Days" is an eye-opening experience that shatters the myths of homelessness with the strength and universality of the people the film represents

Great DJ Shadow soundtrack too
    Last edited by SickSide; 03-22-2008 at 09:17 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Thanks for keeping this thread going guys. PEACE

^^ im not sure if it was a prison killer but yeah thats the same one where they stab the black guy

point of attack - how middle easterners are being deported from the US

Giant Buddhas - supposedly there were giant Buddhas in Afghanistan, researchers and archaeologist are trying to find evidence

shredded - about kids who think gaining 250 pounds of lean muscle mass is doable without steroids. only 1 kid actually works out, rest are wack

colors of a creative culture - about artists who go to brazil and paint art on the walls of slums

does your soul have a cold? - about depression in tokyo japan, this one is very interesting

nadias journey - about women in algeria who are confined in their homes, they cant even step out of their houses, please if you watch this documentary, THIS MOVIE DOES NOT IN ANY WAY SIGNIFY TRUE ISLAM, this is plain cruelty led by the people of algeria

will be posting some good docs soon

I want you to put your hands together and
    welcome him to the stage -- a big round of applause for Jackson Heights'
    own, Mr. Randy Watson! Yesssss!!!! Randy Watson!

Default Dark Secrets: Inside the Mind of a Mafia Hitman

Documentary about "The Iceman," a mafia contract killer.

Link http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...39626289977023

that Iceman guy is ruthless, but, I think he exagerates a lot of things, because theres 2 docs on him and some of the things he says dont match

Quote Originally Posted by SCHMERK View Post
    that Iceman guy is ruthless, but, I think he exagerates a lot of things, because theres 2 docs on him and some of the things he says dont match
    Yea,I was thinking the samething,but dude was ruthless..

ears open eyeballs click- about the 12 week training that marines go for bootcamp in order to become a MARINE, after watching this, i would never want to join the marines

by the dawns early light: ISLAM - about denver nuggets player CHRIS JACKSON formely known today as "Mahmoud Abdul Rauf," was suspended for a game due to not standing for the national anthem, again this is an attack on Muslims and the Black community, there are many Jehovah's witnesses NBA players that also dont stand for the anthem but they dont get suspended, unfortunately Rauf could not get back into the NBA and now plays in professional European leagues.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arychannel.com

Banned

Default Street Gang Documentary SLOB 187 CRAB 187

yeah i know i should of posted this in video sub section but for real keep this shit in here because it'll get more exposure here and should be watched ...

im not sure if i posted this shit last year when i found but i cant search for my threads i started so fuck it ill post it up anyway ... watch ALTHOUGH it is very long ... all videos but the 11th are 9:59 so it's roughly 2 hours but watch it when you can !!

Gang life is disassembled by its very members in Slob 187/Crab 187. "Slob" and "Crab" are both slang insults aimed at the infamous Los Angeles associations, the Crips and the Bloods. "187" refers to California police code for homicide. In this shaky documentary, real-life thugs talk about the struggles and rewards of modern-day warfare. Gang affiliations include the Crenshaw Mafia, Denver Lane, the Rollin' 60s, and the Shotgun Crips. Boasting a membership of a few thousand, the Los Angeles-area groups define suburban life for many young people. Everyday violence is further glamorized by popular music and television. Slob 187/Crab 187 takes an unblinking look at the inner workings of gang hierarchy. Featured players are Mack 10, Big S Ghost, and OG Chinaman. This documentary captures an often sad, often shocking image of life in South Central..

Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.