Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Immortal Technique

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Re: Immortal Technique

nice IT is the sickest emcee i've heard in years matter fact scratch that since i start listening to hip hop period

illest lyrcist in hiphop next to warcloud
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
    nice IT is the sickest emcee i've heard in years matter fact scratch that since i start listening to hip hop period
    Real Talk. Most MCs don't want it w/I.T.
    Wu Tang Forever.

i dont like him anymore. I cant stand to listen to him rap anymore. Its not just that his subject matter is limited but also his voice isnt pleasant to listen to at all. He can flow good but hes got a shitty voice

wat ever happen 2 the middle passage?....... ive been waitin 4 this4 the longest
    BAD KRU 1/3 *KEZ*

Beat Bandits

a chink in your armour... Da Ryda's Avatar

Kids who are saying (you know who you are) he can't flow obviously needs to listen to the guy rap before shooting off at the mouth. I have heard him rap live and trust me, he's better than your platinum plus acts (i.e. 50 Cent, Meth who have really bad breathing problems) and he doesn't mumble or nothing and leave his lines to finish off for his hypemen (a la Nas, Eminem).

And no he doesn't rap like he's bored, you must be listening to a different guy. Check Point of No Return and tell me he sounds bored (comparison to Guru? please)...

He always picks tight beats and he got mad wordplays and punchlines.

Fox Jr 77

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ryda
    Kids who are saying (you know who you are) he can't flow obviously needs to listen to the guy rap before shooting off at the mouth. I have heard him rap live and trust me, he's better than your platinum plus acts (i.e. 50 Cent, Meth who have really bad breathing problems) and he doesn't mumble or nothing and leave his lines to finish off for his hypemen (a la Nas, Eminem).

And no he doesn't rap like he's bored, you must be listening to a different guy. Check Point of No Return and tell me he sounds bored (comparison to Guru? please)...

Yes! Thank you! The emotion he puts out is unparalled in music. Nas does have a breathing problem!! Ahh I want to see the IT/Nas Concert!!!

Fuckin' Left

Industrusy Revolution is a good song

SO IF YOUR MESSAGE AINT SHIT, FUCK THE RECORDS YOU SOLD, CAUSE IF U GO PLATINUM, ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH LUCK, IT JUST MEAN A MILLION PEOPLE ARE STUPID AS FUCK

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

one of the few artists left who i can't wait for the next album to drop...

85 %ER

like an escape tunnel in prison i started from scratch. hes got some sick lines while delivering a message through his shit. i jus picked up his album a few days ago and its sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Ryda

Word man,
    Immortal Technque is fuckin' ill,
    I ain't seen Nas live but I saw 50 live, and that was one of the shittiest live performances I've ever seen, breathing problems? the fool was practically wheezing into the mic.
    They even blacked out the stage in places while they dropped pre-recorded parts that he was obviously scared to even attempt live.
    He sounds different too, he definately relies too much on the production to give his sound, because he didn't come close to sounding like his voice on the CD's at that show.