Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: New Veterans & 16 slots on the WU-Vatican available!

fermi's cool... i like his banners of bitches. naw he's aight dan ill vouch for him
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" View Post
    fermi's cool... i like his banners of bitches. naw he's aight dan ill vouch for him
    I am not surprised that you would vouch for a poster who never says anything remotely interesting.

Me vouch'em Fermi. Pretty girl pictures. Makes penis rise like Sun Spirit.

Hay-YA Ho-AH, Hay-YA Ho-AH,Hay-YA Ho-AH,Hay-YA Ho-AH,Hay-YA Ho-AH,Hay-YA Ho-AH
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

VZA

i should be a fucking vatican.

Hey Spinx, Yeah rep ain't important, I'm more interested in getting a gold wu logo and some colour change to my name. But being a moderator is sweet, I've moderated websites before so thats why I like doing it. I think the vatican section could be a decent sub-forum. There's little posts in there cos many of the vaticans are hardly online frmo what I've seen, I've maybe saw a quarter of them post regulary on here so maybe if they all contributed then there would be a good enough reason to want to post in there...

To Irondan...Fuck you 'Mr Norway'

Fresh 2 Deff

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
    well give up yer spot for someone who wants it then sean

Oh and chronz -

^^ yeah, we can tell
    you think i post here for rep? hahaha fuck rep man.
    hahaha i was here before the rep shit, i dont give a fuck if yall get more rep than me. why the fuck would i waste my fuckin time here.
    the Corp is dead and thanks to a bunch of cock munchin faggots this site aint never gonna be dope again.
    yall wanna divide posters cuz of shit like rep?.. shit like "woooohoooo" i got 7 green bars i have more to say than yall?... man fuck that.. and fuck all that "im on the top of the pedestal bullshit" shit is just weak nah mean.. i aint even aimin at you Fermi, faggots know who they are.
    Peace

no probs chronz...so what was the forum like before? I've only been on here since november 07 so I don't know what i missed,lol

I see why you would'nt care about rep cos you've been on here a while and people know who you are. I think rep's more for newer users who come on here because they want to get noticed and not be seen as some other lowly new user or even a secondary. Once their noticed and can get involved with more conversations then their need for rep should dwindle....although some ego-centric people will still want more & more rep,

Fresh 2 Deff

yo the forum had spirit & a good fuckin vibe...
    back in the day i used to read a'lotta posts & threads cuz a'lotta shit was 110% quality, threads drew attention, peepz was buildin and not fuckin a thread up..
    funny ass shit that made me laugh so i would choke on my smoke..
    now shit is only pieces of what it once was.
    Word up to Krizsy, Ed & Crass.
    Forever our allies!

Quote Originally Posted by CHRONZ View Post
    you think i post here for rep? hahaha fuck rep man.
    hahaha i was here before the rep shit, i dont give a fuck if yall get more rep than me. why the fuck would i waste my fuckin time here.
    the Corp is dead and thanks to a bunch of cock munchin faggots this site aint never gonna be dope again.
    yall wanna divide posters cuz of shit like rep?.. shit like "woooohoooo" i got 7 green bars i have more to say than yall?... man fuck that.. and fuck all that "im on the top of the pedestal bullshit" shit is just weak nah mean.. i aint even aimin at you Fermi, faggots know who they are.
    Peace
    Like I said before:

Can we please not call GEN-Chat WU-CORP!!!! We have a lot of dope shit going on in this board... Audio booth, Sports, Know the ledge, Wu-chamber, hip-hop, video games, movies, freestyle battles... you get the point.

Seriously, there is a lot more to this shit than fucking Gen-Chat... yes I remember the good ol days when Get Chat was CRAZY... I feel you with the laughing your ass off shit, because before there were real topics to talk about that people made a joke out off after 20 replies. I call those days the "ED" days lol... even though there were a lot more doper posters than him... Robby used to make hot shit... a lot of cats used to make ill theads. Now is 50/50, sometimes cool...sometimes not.

Fresh 2 Deff

lol @ ED days, 05-06 was good!
    yea i still check out the audio booth, i dont post there but i def appreciate a good listen from time to time when i just wanna blaze and slip away for the day. it aint just Gen Chat ,its the overall vibe sometimes nah mean. all chambers was filled with life.

rep points = played out.

i wondered what happened to the old users of the site..did they get bored, lose their internet connection or get banned? (maybe all of em)

i wondered what happened to the old users of the site..did they get bored, lose their internet connection or get banned? (maybe all of em)
    All of the above LMAO.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Hey Spinx, Yeah rep ain't important, I'm more interested in getting a gold wu logo and some colour change to my name. But being a moderator is sweet, I've moderated websites before so thats why I like doing it.

To Irondan...Fuck you 'Mr Norway'
    If you were really moderator material, you would have ignored my childish post and remained calm, poised, and dignified.

Instead, you relaxed your morals and stooped to my level. Character goes a long way. Next time, look within yourself and take the high road. Remember that.

Also, remember that you suck, and are a faggot.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
    If you were really moderator material, you would have ignored my childish post and remained calm, poised, and dignified.

Instead, you relaxed your morals and stooped to my level. Character goes a long way. Next time, look within yourself and take the high road. Remember that.

IDK Y, but I think you'd make a good mod on this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post

That's bullshit....I've still got balls ya know, it's not like i have to stay quiet if someone's babbling on about me. if being a moderator means i can't call you 'Mr norway', say fuck you, or put an emoticon of a lil dude poopin then it ain't for me i guess....ciao for now skidmark dan.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Like I said before:

Can we please not call GEN-Chat WU-CORP!!!! We have a lot of dope shit going on in this board... Audio booth, Sports, Know the ledge, Wu-chamber, hip-hop, video games, movies, freestyle battles... you get the point.

Seriously, there is a lot more to this shit than fucking Gen-Chat... yes I remember the good ol days when Get Chat was CRAZY... I feel you with the laughing your ass off shit, because before there were real topics to talk about that people made a joke out off after 20 replies. I call those days the "ED" days lol... even though there were a lot more doper posters than him... Robby used to make hot shit... a lot of cats used to make ill theads. Now is 50/50, sometimes cool...sometimes not.
    I dunno, Wu-Chamber and hip-hop shop used to be a lot better. I can't really be bothered with those sections now.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...