Thread: Yo I Slept On Mangani.....

Maximus ,you must have gone back and gave another listen... I'm glad if you did! I know some people were disappointed in the past, but we got some new shit this year, so just give us a minute and we'll make sure people's minds are changed!

Yeah give it a try and stay open minded. Isn't that what Wu-Tang is all about? You gotta respect the energy these guys put into their music even if you don't dig it!

I just peeped Manganis' myspace, I have to admit im quite impressed. Even though I do like Reggaeton most of it has become very stale, but this does sound fresh. The only issue I have with Mangani is that he sounds like a young Tego Calderon, he has that same flow.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    The only issue I have with Mangani is that he sounds like a young Tego Calderon, he has that same flow.
    Not that I'm not honored to be compared to Tego, but I have no choice. I'm from Loiza, PR and that's how we talk. It's like the New York accent- you can hear it from one NY emcee to the next, you just aren't used to hearin' a Loiza accent and an Africanized flow (we get that from growing up on Bomba, Rhumba, and Plena). I have to admit that at times I make a conscious effort to NOT sound like him, but it's not fair to me because that's really how I talk (albeit not in as deep a voice). Thanks for the props! There's nothing I can really do about my voice though!

It's all good Mangani, to be honest it was more of a nitpick than an actual criticism. I went through all the songs on your player and I did like them, I look forward to hearing more of your material.

Peace.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

I went to more sites

I like the assortment of flavor being produced

April 29th....keep it coming
    BEZ
    Peace To New York