Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Can You Say You Support The Wu And Not Support Wu-latino

Exclamation How Can You Say You Support The Wu And Not Support Wu-latino

I have been a DJ for 16 years. The Wu are a big part of my hip hop history. When I heard they had started a Latino label I had to check it out for myself. I'm a hard core hip hop head but I felt what they were doing. Hip hop has come a long way and branched out many different ways and this is one of them. Why can't you people give it your blessings instead of hating on it. Why do you hate? Because you dont understand the language. Then dont listen, but dont knock it. The RZA is a smart man, and I doubt he would back something new if he thought it was going to fail. If you think that then you really shouldn't claim to be Wu-Tang supporters. Wu-Tang Latino is here to stay, don't forget that.

DJTECNINE
    BEATENDERZ MUSIK
    www.beatenderz.com

Wu-Tang Latino
    www.wu-tanglatino.com

Wanna know what I'm about: www.myspace.com/djtecnine
    Last edited by djtecnine; 02-19-2008 at 09:54 PM.

What up DJ Tecnine! Welcome to the forum!

uh huhhhhhh! i hear dat hot shit... throw ya W up!
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Yeah I support my fellow latino brothers, but man whre the fuck is the product...I only own one mixtape...are these dudes making any moves at all?? I mean let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by djtecnine View Post
    I have been a DJ for 16 years. The Wu are a big part of my hip hop history. When I heard they had started a Latino label I had to check it out for myself. I'm a hard core hip hop head but I felt what they were doing. Hip hop has come a long way and branched out many different ways and this is one of them. Why can't you people give it your blessings instead of hating on it. Why do you hate? Because you dont understand the language. Then dont listen, but dont knock it. The RZA is a smart man, and I doubt he would back something hew thought was going to fail. If you think that then you really shouldn't claim to be Wu-Tang supporters. Wu-Tang Latino is here to stay, don't forget that.

DJTECNINE
    BEATENDERZ MUSIK
    www.beatenderz.com

Wu-Tang Latino
    www.wu-tanglatino.com

Wanna know what I'm about: www.myspace.com/djtecnine

everyone on 36 chambers had green cards,

tho i respect you jewy scheme to get some free wucorp press

'

RZA may be smart but there is no hiding the fact that many of his spin off groups and projects have failed. Even 8 Diagrams failed in the eyes of most people. There is more negativity about that album release than positive feed back, not only this website but people I speak with about it out in the real world.

I foresee the same thing would of happened if NWA or PE tried to sign a whole stable of artist like Wu did back in the day.

Are your lives really fulfilled in predicting one's failure? What do we cost you, what do we pain you, and what negativity do we bring to your lives in making our music? Are you more Wu than the Rza? If he has given this not only his blessing, but his full support, who are you to deny us that same support? I could give a flying fuck if any of you cop that CD, but bringing unprovoked negativity in a forum that is designed to bring you news, updates, and actual conversation with members of WuLatino for the sake of being negative- what does anybody gain from this?

I am not here to take anything from hardcore Wu fans. I don't need you to cosign for me as an artist, as I believe I have enough credit in that department. What I do ask of you is that you refrain from unprovoked ignorance about shit you haven't even bothered to look into. If it's not your thing, you don't listen to Reggaeton, you don't like Latinos- your input is not only unnecessary, but unwanted.

We are here to bring you something you may not otherwise have access to. Indeed there is enough curiosity to bring you in here in the first place- so why knock it for the sake of knocking it?

There's plenty of websites for you to talk shit about how you don't like WuLatino, but frankly that's not what this forum is for. Please keep it respectful, and if you have negative criticism at least make it constructive.

To be fair alot of us Wu fans have been burn't alot in the past with very mediocre material coming from some affiliates. Also alot of people wern't really impressed with the initial mixtape that came out, not to mention the lack of movement that came afterwards.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Alot of people are just cynical about the whole Wu Latino movement, it's just something you are gonna have to put up with until some official shit is dropped.

Method Man

Exclamation

Tauro, I can definitely understand your comments, but they are not received as an unprovoked attack on your person. I have always been a fan of music, but I have also always been a student of music- and that includes the industry. Reality dictates that any business endeavor will either fail or succeed, and the failure of an expected successful business venture can be lamented, but to attack any subsequent attempt at correcting that misadventure on the merits of a past failed attempt is not fruitful.

That is where YOU and other Latinos are coming from, but there is a lot of negativity in the form of racism in this forum that should not be tolerated from ANYBODY. I don't know how a website for Wu Tang fans became a harbor for racists, bigots, and internet freaks with nothing to do but comment on the last internal Wu Tang beef. It is my understanding that this is one of the most modern fansites on the internet- one in which you can actually interact with Wu members, affiliates, and even label execs. With the amount of negativity being carried out on this site it's no wonder people have stopped posting.

However, we are not here to be punked out by a few pissed off fans. We are here to bring to those who have been asking to hear from us just that- we are going to be posting music from Wu Latino artists and affiliates, mixes from Wu Tang Needlebreakers/Rompeagujas, exclusives (opportunities, prizes, gifts, tracks, interviews, etc.), and also to keep our ears to the streets- which is you the fans. I understand some of you were let down in the past, but none of you have seen my name on here until recently, nor that of some other newly registered members who work directly for Wu Tang Latino, and some supporters that have come back to participate. Nothing happens over night, but we are here now, and we are here to bring you what you have been waiting for...

One thing everyone must understand is that we are not trying to push Wu-Latino on anyone, it's either you embrace it or you don't. It's a new movement, which means we are going to introduce something new. I been a part of the Wu-Latino dj squad for the past 2 years patiently waitng for this time, and let me tell you the time has come. You wont even have to speak spanish to appreciate. All of you just need to sit back tight and just wish the Wu-Latino movement the best of luck. A lot of hard work, sweat, and tears have gone into this. Come by the Wu-Latino Myspace page and peep out some of the new tracks then speak. Yo Mangani, you speak wise words my brother. Keep on your grind. Great things are ahead.

TEC
    Last edited by djtecnine; 02-18-2008 at 10:05 PM.

Thank you. It's a pleasure to be here.

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Tauro, I can definitely understand your comments, but they are not received as an unprovoked attack on your person. I have always been a fan of music, but I have also always been a student of music- and that includes the industry. Reality dictates that any business endeavor will either fail or succeed, and the failure of an expected successful business venture can be lamented, but to attack any subsequent attempt at correcting that misadventure on the merits of a past failed attempt is not fruitful.

That is where YOU and other Latinos are coming from, but there is a lot of negativity in the form of racism in this forum that should not be tolerated from ANYBODY. I don't know how a website for Wu Tang fans became a harbor for racists, bigots, and internet freaks with nothing to do but comment on the last internal Wu Tang beef. It is my understanding that this is one of the most modern fansites on the internet- one in which you can actually interact with Wu members, affiliates, and even label execs. With the amount of negativity being carried out on this site it's no wonder people have stopped posting.

However, we are not here to be punked out by a few pissed off fans. We are here to bring to those who have been asking to hear from us just that- we are going to be posting music from Wu Latino artists and affiliates, mixes from Wu Tang Needlebreakers/Rompeagujas, exclusives (opportunities, prizes, gifts, tracks, interviews, etc.), and also to keep our ears to the streets- which is you the fans. I understand some of you were let down in the past, but none of you have seen my name on here until recently, nor that of some other newly registered members who work directly for Wu Tang Latino, and some supporters that have come back to participate. Nothing happens over night, but we are here now, and we are here to bring you what you have been waiting for...
    Im also put off by the type of underhanded (and blatant) racism that goes on here at the corp, I came here to talk with like minded people about my fave group and just hip hop in general. The amount of criticism the wu-tang get here considering the site does amaze, I see nothing wrong in giving constructive criticism but blatent insults seems to be the norm which even I will admit have been guilty off.

Like i've stated before in going to keep an open mind and give the label the benefit of the doubt, all I want is for the latinos at the label to shine and represent themselves and the W proper so that the label can be considered a valued part of the wu dynasty.

Method Man

That's what's up Tauro! And believe me, we appreciate having the blessing of the fans of the Wu Tang Clan, as well as the respect and the opportunity given to us by the Wu and Wu Tang Latino. We will do our best to represent and not let you guys down! Make sure you get that album April 29th!

everyone needs at least one chance (clears throat) ... lets see whaz poppin...mangani is the whole album reggaeton or there's hip-hop on there too?
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif