Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Can You Say You Support The Wu And Not Support Wu-latino

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
    everyone needs at least one chance (clears throat) ... lets see whaz poppin...mangani is the whole album reggaeton or there's hip-hop on there too?
    Good question, but I think at most the album is 20% Reggaeton! I think. Fly and Polzino are young cats, and their material is more like a cross between Flo-Rida and Soulja Boy. Rameses does all kinds of music, and I have no idea if his tracks are Reggaeton, Bachata, Rock, Hip Hop, World Music- I just don't know right now, but Anthony (vpofwulatino) should be able to answer those questions. One of my tracks is Reggaeton- but it's a genre diss track, "Lo Digo Yo(Fuck Lloriqueo!)". Another is more of a HipHop/Reggae blend than Reggaeton, "Fumeteo" ft. Stamma, who is a Jamaican dancehall artist living in Canada that I regularly collab with. The last Mangani track is "Mangani, Puneta!" which is Hip Hop with "dembow" laced in every once in a while, but it's not a Reggaeton track- it even features a "Wu World Order" sample.

UKrime is from Bushwick, and their shit (as far as the shit I've heard) is straight Hip Hop. Playaz Choice (Puhbarrio, one of my producers) has three tracks, and I am pretty sure they are straight Hip Hop also. I am not sure about the other appearances on the album, but I am going to ask Anthony to post up a track listing.

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Tauro, I can definitely understand your comments, but they are not received as an unprovoked attack on your person. I have always been a fan of music, but I have also always been a student of music- and that includes the industry. Reality dictates that any business endeavor will either fail or succeed, and the failure of an expected successful business venture can be lamented, but to attack any subsequent attempt at correcting that misadventure on the merits of a past failed attempt is not fruitful.

That is where YOU and other Latinos are coming from, but there is a lot of negativity in the form of racism in this forum that should not be tolerated from ANYBODY. I don't know how a website for Wu Tang fans became a harbor for racists, bigots, and internet freaks with nothing to do but comment on the last internal Wu Tang beef. It is my understanding that this is one of the most modern fansites on the internet- one in which you can actually interact with Wu members, affiliates, and even label execs. With the amount of negativity being carried out on this site it's no wonder people have stopped posting.

However, we are not here to be punked out by a few pissed off fans. We are here to bring to those who have been asking to hear from us just that- we are going to be posting music from Wu Latino artists and affiliates, mixes from Wu Tang Needlebreakers/Rompeagujas, exclusives (opportunities, prizes, gifts, tracks, interviews, etc.), and also to keep our ears to the streets- which is you the fans. I understand some of you were let down in the past, but none of you have seen my name on here until recently, nor that of some other newly registered members who work directly for Wu Tang Latino, and some supporters that have come back to participate. Nothing happens over night, but we are here now, and we are here to bring you what you have been waiting for...

man i ain't gonna read that shit

ya'll ain't wu tang

your friends with Rza, cool, but your not wutang, PLUS nobody owes you anything, you tried, cats weren't feeling it, sell peanuts nigga

that shit is corny, thinking wu fan will suscribe cause you put the word Wu in your name or go to Rza's prune juice and biscuit parties

fuck that shit son

you ain't wu-tang, all these killabees ain't wutang, wu fucking tang is wu tang.

Im not gonna find out ppl like buying oranges on day, and then start calling all the fruits in the world grape-orange, apple-orange, stawberry-orange

nah son, fuck that shit, a grape ain't an orange, even IF it has Rza production on it.

and rza ain't smart

he's well read.

1st off the shit is fucking corny, second Rza is a business man, and it makes economic sense to exploit(lack of better) the Latino explosion, lastly most Latinos dont even like blacks (keep it fucking real). I know the Latinos her in Chicago act like white boys, and if a nigga be in their hood he gone get fucked up or killed....SO FUCK YALL!!!
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 02-20-2008 at 01:30 AM.
    "Borough hopping, copping bricks, bags, burners and kicks City slickers, circling the strip, working them tricks"
    -Rebel INS the GREAT!!!

^^That was some seriously ignorant shit.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Yeah, seriously those are some ignorant words. In NY blacks and Latinos get along fine. Some of my closest homies are black, my god-parents are black and Im as Puerto Rican as can be. I ain't here to beef with anyone. If you aren't feeling it, good for you. But I'm going to tell you this, being so closed minded and judgemental is not going to get you far in this world. Remember this, everything on this planet is created through trial and error. Thats something you learn as you grow up. Thanks for your unsubstantial contribution to the forum, it was very amusing.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Well said^

'

Dear, WuLatino- MANGANI

What is your honest opinion about Raddar Van and what he brings to this forum?

My bad, I didn't know this was a racist forum. All I can say to you fellas is good luck in life with those perceptions, you're gonna need it. Be safe, stay in school, and don't quit your day job. I'll be back when someone says something intelligent, ONE.

Quote Originally Posted by kwabena1041 View Post
    it makes economic sense to exploit(lack of better) the Latino explosion
    -Some of us have been around since you was a zygote. What you call a "latino explosion" has been our music for quite a while. The fact that now YOU have heard it is what qualifies it to YOU as an "explosion", and exploiting the fact that people who weren't listening before are now listening is common sense in any context.

lastly most Latinos dont even like blacks (keep it fucking real).
    -Many "blacks" like you don't even know black history, all you know is "american" history, or what is told to you in elementary school. I happen to be VERY black. I am not African-American, but then neither was Bob Marley and you'd be one ignorant dude to deny him being black. There are MANY Afro-Latinos, and reality is people might just not like YOU for YOU, not cause you black. Now you want to talk about AMERICANS not liking blacks?

I know the Latinos her in Chicago act like white boys, and if a nigga be in their hood he gone get fucked up or killed
    -Many people get fucked up or killed no matter where they go or what race is dominant in that particular neighborhood. People who feel like Latinos in general are out to get them just because of their race may just be experiencing something more personal and are just distributing the blame in general because it is felt no matter where they go. I know plenty non-white Latinos from Chicago, and maybe you just live in a white neighborhood. Maybe the black dudes there act white too, I don't know, but I know I know plenty Chicago Latinos that don't act white...

The only reason I indulge in SOME racial debate is because I think it is relevant to music. Somehow there are blacks in America that feel their blackness is unique, and exclusive. There are blacks in nearly every country in the world, and many of us share similar aspects of our cultures, regardless of the language we speak. Should I feel like more of a person because I speak English (not my native toungue) AND Spanish fluently? Indeed you are making the argument that somehow it is either this country or the language you speak that makes you "blacker" and/or "better", right? Well, I speak both...

Naw, but on the real, this some stupid shit. I don't know how old you are Kwabena, but I really hope you are under 15. If you are grown you need to rethink your maturity and consider vamping that up a bit.

^not wutang

^19 that explains it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    ^not wutang
    Some idiots think they were born in a part of the galaxy that gives them the right to say who is WuTang and who is not. You are right- I am not one of the 9 members of the Wu Tang Clan... neither are you... so what?

delete this
    Last edited by djtecnine; 02-20-2008 at 05:02 PM.