Thread: Wu Latino, not just an idea. A way of Life!

Default Wu Latino, not just an idea. A way of Life!

What's up my people's?

Listen, here's the scoop. Wu Latino is real. Latin Hip Hop is in full swing. Tres Coronas was nominated for Latin Grammy this year and they are Latin Hip Hop. In fact, why are we putting the word Latin in front of it? Hip Hop is Hip Hop and universal. The misconception that is is only that way in the US is crazy. Hip Hop is a way of life. There are many different styles of Hip Hop and the reason it has been around so long is because it is a culture. RAP is something you do and Hip Hop is something you live.

We have some great stuff out there. We have a little Urban R&B on the album as well as some Hip Hop for the streets and some serious Latin Street Reggaeton. Don't judge what you have not heard! Judge what moves you you and what you know...Opinions...everyone has one.

Check out the album April 29th. It features Mangani, Greckz, Fly & Polzino, Ukrime - straight from Bushwick!
    We also have Dragon, Rameses, Boyz Del Barrio and more...If you have any questions...Holla back. We here to let you know that this is real. Wu-Tang Latino!

Anthony
    VP of Wu Latino

thas wassup... best of luck hope the shit is fire...
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

The album is alright. I think the commercial shit killed it. Wu Latino will either go to shit, disappear, or finally the President will get his head out of his ass and do what's right for the Latin Hip Hop community...

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by P-Noid Brown View Post
    thas wassup... best of luck hope the shit is fire...
    co-signed....!

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    The album is alright. I think the commercial shit killed it. Wu Latino will either go to shit, disappear, or finally the President will get his head out of his ass and do what's right for the Latin Hip Hop community...
    Come again?...whats with this statement?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

dude, MANAGAMI, do you talk to Rza

ask him what his god damn problem is...OR..if you already know his god damn problem please share.

with the bob digitals and sucking and shit

^^ wtf is problem wit bobby digi..??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    If thats how you feel, then perhaps your group needs to take more creative control of what you are releasing. I can't see releasing an album I wasn't happy with for the sake of mass appeal. Especially if the irony means nobody liking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    Come again?...whats with this statement?
    Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    dude, MANAGAMI, do you talk to Rza

ask him what his god damn problem is...OR..if you already know his god damn problem please share.

with the bob digitals and sucking and shit
    -I guess I'm into his newer style so I don't think it sucks. I don't talk to Rza, I talk to his manager, Badu. I wouldn't ask him something like that, but I do tell him what you guys be saying on this site. I will admit I haven't heard the whole CD but what I've heard is nice... so I don't understand your dislike...

Quote Originally Posted by RzaRectum View Post
    If thats how you feel, then perhaps your group needs to take more creative control of what you are releasing. I can't see releasing an album I wasn't happy with for the sake of mass appeal. Especially if the irony means nobody liking it.
    -I don't belong to a group, I'm a solo artist. The album was a compilation, not a solo project. I have complete creative control over my music, buddy. None of my music is created for mass appeal, and that is part of my beef with the label.

I have no control over what other artists are on the label, the type of music they put out, how they do/don't promote, etc. All I have control over is how I am represented, and these things do affect that- and that's another reason why I am currently beefing with the label. If I could get Rza's ear, I would fill it with TRUTH, but Badu- though he may listen- thinks Ray knows what he's doing...

I actually just got off the phone with Badu and he said he's gonna put me in contact with Rza sometime this week...

^^ Good 4 u....!!!
    And digi snax is hell of a album...!

Peace.............

co sign^

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!