Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VP of Wu Latino speaks truth!

Well it seems to me you guys have deeper personal issues. Yes this is a fan site, but since when are fans industry experts? Wu Latino is "retarded"? That's a kindergarten argument...

NBAJAM, wtf are you on? The Rza owns the label- he doesn't run it, nor does he have much involvement in the projects. This is a company, not a hobby...

Yo is it true Wu-Latino is gonna be working with DJ Jimmy Wiggles?

Ok, RZA doesnt run it. But without his backing, you cornball motherfuckers wouldnt even be known . The music is a bunch of BULLSHIT . I cant wait until this ANNOYING noise( I wouldnt dare refer to 'Ton as music. I dropped the Reggae part because ITS A INSULT to even try to include this Noise with Reggae. ) is gone forever. Im sooo, glad I dont reside in the South Bronx anymore , so I wont be subjected to listen to this NOISE.

Quote Originally Posted by BronzearmzNYC View Post
    Ok, RZA doesnt run it. But without his backing, you cornball motherfuckers wouldnt even be known . The music is a bunch of BULLSHIT . I cant wait until this ANNOYING noise( I wouldnt dare refer to 'Ton as music. I dropped the Reggae part because ITS A INSULT to even try to include this Noise with Reggae. ) is gone forever. Im sooo, glad I dont reside in the South Bronx anymore , so I wont be subjected to listen to this NOISE.
    Look, I can't console every bleeding pussy, and Reggaeton has been around since 1992... what makes you think we're going away? You can get mad at the "reggae-pop", "bacha-ton", and other "reggaeton" adulterations, but real Reggaeton artists are Emcees, PERIOD. We are rappers. With that, I'm sorry I don't have the remedy for your bleeding pussy, but don't worry, it usually only bleeds for three days or so.

As for the Rza, you are taking the conversation out of context so re-read it and ask or say something relevant, or go bleed somewhere where someone gives a shit...

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Yo is it true Wu-Latino is gonna be working with DJ Jimmy Wiggles?
    Who the hell is DJ Jimmy Wiggles? I guess the answer is no...