Thread: "Obama Is A Mack Daddy!" Video

Lmao wtf?

Haha I can't believe this man is actually serious, it sounds like something from South Park
    Last edited by Sean; 02-20-2008 at 05:23 PM.

Veteran Member

Pastor Manning. I didn't even need to watch it. Is this the video where he says Obama got a white mama? He also had a video out called "Baptists are Bastards" and "Pull the Trigga Nigga!" where he brags he would want to get shot in a robbery so he could see Jesus (and if anyone put a gun to his head he'd say "pull the trigga nigga.") I wish I was joking.

sounds like a true american

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    sounds like a true american
    Is he serious? Is...he fucking serious? Pastor Manning is a true NIGGER! A true fucking ignorant, stupid, nigger. I cannot believe he just called the first African-American male to ever run for office and succeeding a "Mack Daddy". He actually thinks that just because his mother was white, that's the reason why he's getting so much attention from the media and from whites. Why? Why is Pastor Manning bashing Obama? I believe he actually hates Obama due to the fact that the first time in history, a black man is running and leading in the democratic race for the white house. Fuck him!

I have reason to believe that Pastor Manning hates his own race. That guy is one of the reasons why blacks are failing. The man is a nigger. Just like Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the rest of them. They're fucking niggers. Obama isn't one of them. He doesn't complain, bitch, and cry like the rest of the so-called black leaders. This is total bullshit, people. I'm out!
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 02-21-2008 at 11:37 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

now this is truly a house negro..the worst kind of uncle tom in the game