Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CHECK OUT THE NEW Popa wu Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II

Default May 27, 2008 CHECK OUT THE NEW Popa wu Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II

take a look at POPA WU BIO and hear and see promos for the album "Visions Of the tenth Chamber part II". That snipet sounds good. Does anyone have any songs from that coming yet?
    Last edited by bearjames; 04-18-2008 at 10:36 AM.

Banned

Default New Album

WHAT UP BEARJAMES. I checked that out and its going to be hot. Do you got any promos?

nah I don't have any promos. do you? is that the only snippet going around? Theres alot of people on that joint I surpose. I hope that joint comes out soon.

Banned

I don't have any joints yet but I will get to you when I do. Make sure you people in the forum go to Popa wu Bio and go down and see it. The most affiliated member we talked about in the forums last year is on it " RAADDRR VAN" and it says TIMBO KING also with alot others. The cover is nice

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Stop fucking up this section. thread moved.....
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Default what?

why are you hatten playa? when you turn 18 I'll show you how to be a man not a biach from philly. Go to this : http://youtube.com/watch?v=nxkBIt3WbXk
    Last edited by bearjames; 03-19-2008 at 08:15 AM.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

LOL I'm not hattin' on u, u just posted in the wrong section so i moved ur thread....Just don't post in the wrong section again. thnx!
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

i wont buy it, and i wont download it

PRODIGAL SUN

mention of raddra van dude ruined all the excitment

Veteran Member

I wont be checking this shitty project.

\lmfao@ this

ill be laughing at the end

Banned

Default Release date for "Popa Wu presents: Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II "

For the past couple of years Popa Wu has been working with Dlah and Dj Nino Carta to present the next chapter in the 10th Chamber second installation which was planned to drop in 2008 as a new look to Popa wu Recordz/Future Chamber. It’s here finally. Recently Future Chamber signed a deal with Amalgam Entertainment and will release the album worldwide on May 27, 2008. This album has the sounds what people have been really looking for. This album has The Future Chamber which consists of a number of fresh new artist relative to this album like D.L.A.H., Consciouz Fear, Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Deadly Strangah, Killah Bam, Raaddrr Van, Dungeon Masta, DJ Nino Carta, Timbo King with others and Special Guests ..... produced and arranged by Dlah. As from the sounds of the HELLKEYDOE / BLOODY BIRDS AND BIPOLAR MIXTAPE, DLAH is said to be the one to bring back the sounds like Rza. There’s a snippet of the album on wutangcorp.com under the Popa Wu bio. The first Visions of the Tenth chamber was released in 2000 which was complied of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. This album Visions of the Tenth chamber part II / future Chamber has a special sound that brings what’s been missing for a while. Popa Wu's 5% story on DVD and book are also to be released this year. The Future Chamber are going on tour this spring and summer so be on the look out for more information as the time comes close to a location near you. STAY TUNED AS THE SAGA CONTINUES…

PRODIGAL SUN

could dj chris be dj nino carta? man since when did timbo king become a member of this parasites? all the list sounds ok but stop lying by adding timbo king on the list

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    For the past couple of years Popa Wu has been working with Dlah and Dj Nino Carta to present the next chapter in the 10th Chamber second installation which was planned to drop in 2008 as a new look to Popa wu Recordz/Future Chamber. It’s here finally. Recently Future Chamber signed a deal with Amalgam Entertainment and will release the album worldwide on May 27, 2008. This album has the sounds what people have been really looking for. This album has The Future Chamber which consists of a number of fresh new artist relative to this album like D.L.A.H., Consciouz Fear, Lord Subliminal, Lu-Struggz, Deadly Strangah, Killah Bam, Raaddrr Van, Dungeon Masta, DJ Nino Carta, Timbo King with others and Special Guests ..... produced and arranged by Dlah. As from the sounds of the HELLKEYDOE / BLOODY BIRDS AND BIPOLAR MIXTAPE, DLAH is said to be the one to bring back the sounds like Rza. There’s a snippet of the album on wutangcorp.com under the Popa Wu bio. The first Visions of the Tenth chamber was released in 2000 which was complied of Wu-Tang artists and Wu-affiliates. This album Visions of the Tenth chamber part II / future Chamber has a special sound that brings what’s been missing for a while. Popa Wu's 5% story on DVD and book are also to be released this year. The Future Chamber are going on tour this spring and summer so be on the look out for more information as the time comes close to a location near you. STAY TUNED AS THE SAGA CONTINUES…
    oh fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
    could dj chris be dj nino carta? man since when did timbo king become a member of this parasites? all the list sounds ok but stop lying by adding timbo king on the list
    dj chris is the one sucking raaddarr van's dick in every future chamber posts ..