Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CHECK OUT THE NEW Popa wu Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II

I'm The Master MingLuKhan Ya_Bane's Avatar

And the hating continues...
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=31674&dateline=119438  0796

dj chris,why dont you be honest with these people and tell them that poppa wu dropped these nigagz long ago??and dare not deny it cause ill have the niggaz involved come here and confirm that shit,why dont you guys do yourselves a favour and do your own thing,wutang just wont accept you,get real!!or do u want me to put out the whole scoop here??

yo..stop fronting!!

Banned

No I am not dj ninocarta but I know Ninocarta. We had raaddrr and Dj Nino Carta come out here in Boston and do a couple of shows bitch ass Jammin. If you listen to the snippet on Popa Wu bio you will hear Timbo King. I also took that writing from wuforever.com. If I was lying why do they have that up? Also check out the interviews. All you bitch ass who hatten know you will be the first one to buy it. Graveyard_shifter get who ever you talking about
    to back your word and blow up the spot. Do it I dare you. You only bitch ass #2 and jammin #1.
    Last edited by dj chris; 03-28-2008 at 11:04 AM.

please click on this link : http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...earchid=698552

99.99% of his posts are future chamber/raaddarr van related .. what you trying to prove? that they're good guys? and i really really really hope that they got dropped by POPPA WU

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    No I am not dj ninocarta but I know Ninocarta. We had raaddrr and Dj Nino Carta come out here in Boston and do a couple of shows bitch ass Jammin. If you listen to the snippet on Popa Wu bio you will hear Timbo King. I also took that writing from wuforever.com. If I was lying why do they have that up? Also check out the interviews. All you bitch ass who hatten know you will be the first one to buy it. Graveyard_shifter get who ever you talking about
    to back your word and blow up the spot. Do it I dare you. You only bitch ass #2 and jammin #1.
    hahaha,you just exposed who you really are radrr,when are you fags gonna get it man??i aint scared of you nigga,none of yall and best belive im gonna expose you faggots,i got the real wutang niggaz behind me on this one,if i were u,you would'nt come back to this thread,its not long now homie!!its not long now,im gonna blow the lid open.!!finally i told all you corny ass niggaz to come to my town and see me,you know where to find me nigga!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    please click on this link : http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...earchid=698552

99.99% of his posts are future chamber/raaddarr van related .. what you trying to prove? that they're good guys? and i really really really hope that they got dropped by POPPA WU
    they did,iron sheik pulled the power move of the century on these bums man!!

i bet now they regret all the myspace threats and disses they made at him,well if they think that was bad,wait till you see what i got install for these cats

like i said before,you motherfuckers fucked up calling my spot on some bullshit..you made an enemy for life in me nigga,imma see yall fall,ill make sure!!!

Banned

Default Grave Yard Shitter

Grave yard shitter why do you have your name with a wutang logo NEXT TO IT? WHAT YOU TRYING TO GET DISCOVERED ? If I was a wutang affiliate I would spar slapping the shit out of you. I don't even know what you are talking about. You can think I am whoever you think I am but you don't know me. come to the Boston Red sox home and look for me. I bet you ask for me you will not even make it far. For everybody else be on the look out for [B]VISIONS OF THE TENTH CHAMBER PART II[/B] . WHEN I GET MORE INFO I WILL POST IT IN THE FORUM. FOR GRAVE YARD SHITTER, DO YOU! BITCH ASS AND TRY TO AT LEAST START A CAREER.

hahaha i like this,i-net thugs.lame ass niggaz,

I like Dungeon Masta, dlah's trash though. SnakevsCrane has good beats. It's better for papa wu to not be involved with that crap.

Default Future Chamber the nu wu orda

Thanks to everyone who post in here a postive vibe.
    I can't entertain anyone on here with back n forth disses because I 've have grown to accept that this comes wit being in WU and on top of our game.
    We have a album coming out and I have alot of important matters to tend to.Popa Wu is still wit us and us with him lol .......there is alot to the story of alot of snake ass shit behind the scenes wit ppl mad that i'm in the position i'm in now.!!!and i mean pissed because they're ideas/products won't cee the light of day besides a burned cdr.
    They want have thousands of myspace friends but yet not albums sell or nobody cares about there music at all.
    We have worked hard on our projects and will continue....we're in the streets and on-line but mainly the streets and we feel that's where hiphop started and will stay.

I want to give shout outs to the original clan the 10 generals because some of you are so disrespectfull on the forum to them i don't even cee why u visit or even listen.

If you can get on wutangcorp and diss them hell you can do that to anyone.
    I even seen a post dissing Popa wu on here.
    OR HOW bout the one where that dude threated to rob method man.
    I personally think some of you're on the internet way way 2 much.
    get a girl or have some kids and pay some bills.

Like it or not the album is coming out and we have alot planned for 08.
    The world is bigger than some 5 inet kids who don't like raaddrr van or me.
    I never met any of you to even have a personall problem wit you.
    so 2 u i say
    IF your music is so good get a deal put it out and sell it.
    IF your so connected to wutang than do features wit them.
    where is your product.where are all the collabo's??

Funny thing is as raaddrr van calls generals up on the PHONE (not myspace kids)on the phone and have convo wit them or do features which we just got done doing last week with one for his solo album we all laugh.

AS U DISS THE CLAN OR EVEN us /CILVARINGZ can agree as you diss him countless times but yet his album still come out and some of you still bought it and he is living his life as a wu producer/mc even wit all the disses.
    as you diss EVEN RZA himself he lives his life and films yet another movie and is working on bobby digitial 3.
    SO me D.L.A.H what am i to do ,STOP...
    hell know we have such a huge fan base that we can't.
    Ppl luv HELLKEYDOE even some of the same 1's who diss us got the album and luv it.lol

Also all this exsposing and this and that is corny as hell.
    look on popa wu's myspace....
    look and cee if my myspace is THERE the popa wu records one.
    HMMMMM...
    WAIT I THOUGH HE DROPPED US LOL.
    HOW CAN HE DROP US WHEN I RUN THE LABEL DUMB ASS .???

CRAZY.
    Look at the new pics on hellkeydoe and the dlah1 page.
    Look at the fun we have while u sit in the dark on the computer trying so hard to diss us.(the new slick rick pic is classic)

Raaddrr van has a solo album coming out 2.
    I thought you stopped that while u was dissing him MONTHS AGO.
    his album is hard and i do mean hard.
    Raaddrr enjoyes his life still .

just 2 days ago we was wit fab 5 freddy filming for his new show.
    (yo fab 5 is very p.e.a.c.e check out yo mtv raps in april)
    i had no idea about this post intill i got a phone call about this bs and i said let me address it.
    I just come from the club haven a nice nite and it's like 5:12 am in the morn and i'm bout to get some rest nawmean.

So on that note keep haten becaue real talk the same ones' who dislike aren't even heard of pass the computer.
    in other words nobody even knows who you are off-line.

I remember being in Popa Wu's living room and 60second was there and we was listening to hellkeydoe's bloody bird album and listening to him say he has respect for my music and can tell we(futurechamber)have a respect for wu is p.e.a.c.e
    Everyone say's that.
    Me and blue raspberry was building about it on the phone for hours
    not to long ago.
    point is if i get respect from the family than i'm cool.
    fans don't own you.
    none of you own RZA or WUTANG CLAN just cuz you buy a cd.
    remember that.
    respect them as man and women whom have families.
    And to the so called rappers who diss us stop trying to us your SUPER WU CONNECTIONS and hide behind them to vouche for your i=net thuggen.
    You really think they have time to entertain your thoughts of if raadrr van is wu or not.
    that's corny when they may have just gotten off the phone wit him.
    lol.

If it really was that serious where im from you could get ya top popped easy if being disrespectfull.
    It's easy to hide behind a computer screen .easy.
    I remember i got so pissed at the corny i-net beef i was telling heads where i rest at .
    crazy right.
    but all for what...??
    the album still got done and we still been working.

AND yes snake vs crane is a ill as producer and white lotus,invisible temple whom are part of future chamber as well.
    so thank you.
    wait to you hear the FUTURE CHAMBER ALBUM we PRODUCE.
    LOL.
    crazy.
    crazy.
    crazy.
    crazy.

thats word.
    thank you to the mods here whom don't allow fans to disrespect the clan on there OWN FORUM and delete the cory ass disses/message from over zealous fans.
    and for the last time if you have all these WU CONNECTIONS AND YOUR SO WELL CONNECT AND EAT DINNER WIT THEM AND DO SONGS MAKE A ALBUM AND PUT IT OUT.
    stop talking about it.
    make a album so we can compare notes sorta speak.
    PLAY YOUR ALBUM AND CEE IF YOU CAN GET WIT THE BLOODY BIRDS ALBUM.
    TRACK 4 TRACK.

Show n Prove "HOMIE"
    Show n Prove
    Show n Prove

we're not DICK RIDERS OVER HERE "HOMIE".
    We're making our own movement.
    Im wit POPA WU and don't u fucken 4get it "HOMIE"

shoutout to all the wu sites and p.e.a.c.e to the godz and earths
    nation of islam and righteous man women and child
    p.s I KNOW WHO U GET ORDERS FROM and he know I know
    he is a devil because he has wickness and confusion in his heart cuz he never had his music shit pop off....he needs to quit and feed his family instead of eating beef(pun intended)he couldn't use me to his advantage cuz i caught him trying to be slick .
    If you reall fans only know about him you would be so dissappointed.

D.L.A.H
    ceo of POPA WU RECORDS/FUTURE CHAMBER
    www.futurechamber.com
    www.myspace.com/dlah1

"tell the truth and shame the devil"
    the popa wu saga will continue..........

NOW FAR AS THE ALBUM GOES:
    the Visions of the 10thchamber part 2 album
    is basiclly like a Popa wu solo album.
    He appears on the album and the album is based off Popa WU/Freedom ALLAH.
    He is the father/mentor of the wu tang clan and spokesman for the Nation of Godz & Earths.
    The album is a righteous album.Each songs has a purpose to be on the album.It's a concept album.
    The darts are sharp and each mc displays his or her talent.

If you have wickedness in your heart this album will offend you.!!!

Everyone get ready for this THE NU WU ORDA.

thank you again to FREEDOM ALLAH (Popa Wu)for his continued support of me and my mission.
    [email protected]

HELLKEYDOE :
    D.L.A.H -DIVINE LOVE ALLAH HE
    CONSCIOUZ FEAR
    LORDSUBLIMINAL
    DEADLY STRANGAH
    RADDRR VAM
    Lu STRUGGZ
    ZOC
    DJ NINO CARTA
    KILLAH BAM
    AND affliates

Popa Wu recordz the NEW 10TH CHAMBER

teaching selfempowerment,self control,self esteem,and self awareness in
    spoken art music (C)

Default Future Chamber the nu wu orda

Thanks to everyone who post in here a postive vibe.
    I can't entertain anyone on here with back n forth disses because I 've have grown to accept that this comes wit being in WU and on top of our game.
    We have a album coming out and I have alot of important matters to tend to.Popa Wu is still wit us and us with him lol .......there is alot to the story of alot of snake ass shit behind the scenes wit ppl mad that i'm in the position i'm in now.!!!and i mean pissed because they're ideas/products won't cee the light of day besides a burned cdr.
    They want have thousands of myspace friends but yet not albums sell or nobody cares about there music at all.
    We have worked hard on our projects and will continue....we're in the streets and on-line but mainly the streets and we feel that's where hiphop started and will stay.

I want to give shout outs to the original clan the 10 generals because some of you are so disrespectfull on the forum to them i don't even cee why u visit or even listen.

If you can get on wutangcorp and diss them hell you can do that to anyone.
    I even seen a post dissing Popa wu on here.
    OR HOW bout the one where that dude threated to rob method man.
    I personally think some of you're on the internet way way 2 much.
    get a girl or have some kids and pay some bills.

Like it or not the album is coming out and we have alot planned for 08.
    The world is bigger than some 5 inet kids who don't like raaddrr van or me.
    I never met any of you to even have a personall problem wit you.
    so 2 u i say
    IF your music is so good get a deal put it out and sell it.
    IF your so connected to wutang than do features wit them.
    where is your product.where are all the collabo's??

Funny thing is as raaddrr van calls generals up on the PHONE (not myspace kids)on the phone and have convo wit them or do features which we just got done doing last week with one for his solo album we all laugh.

AS U DISS THE CLAN OR EVEN us /CILVARINGZ can agree as you diss him countless times but yet his album still come out and some of you still bought it and he is living his life as a wu producer/mc even wit all the disses.
    as you diss EVEN RZA himself he lives his life and films yet another movie and is working on bobby digitial 3.
    SO me D.L.A.H what am i to do ,STOP...
    hell know we have such a huge fan base that we can't.
    Ppl luv HELLKEYDOE even some of the same 1's who diss us got the album and luv it.lol

Also all this exsposing and this and that is corny as hell.
    look on popa wu's myspace....
    look and cee if my myspace is THERE the popa wu records one.
    HMMMMM...
    WAIT I THOUGH HE DROPPED US LOL.
    HOW CAN HE DROP US WHEN I RUN THE LABEL DUMB ASS .???

CRAZY.
    Look at the new pics on hellkeydoe and the dlah1 page.
    Look at the fun we have while u sit in the dark on the computer trying so hard to diss us.(the new slick rick pic is classic)

Raaddrr van has a solo album coming out 2.
    I thought you stopped that while u was dissing him MONTHS AGO.
    his album is hard and i do mean hard.
    Raaddrr enjoyes his life still .

just 2 days ago we was wit fab 5 freddy filming for his new show.
    (yo fab 5 is very p.e.a.c.e check out yo mtv raps in april)
    i had no idea about this post intill i got a phone call about this bs and i said let me address it.
    I just come from the club haven a nice nite and it's like 5:12 am in the morn and i'm bout to get some rest nawmean.

So on that note keep haten becaue real talk the same ones' who dislike aren't even heard of pass the computer.
    in other words nobody even knows who you are off-line.

I remember being in Popa Wu's living room and 60second was there and we was listening to hellkeydoe's bloody bird album and listening to him say he has respect for my music and can tell we(futurechamber)have a respect for wu is p.e.a.c.e
    Everyone say's that.
    Me and blue raspberry was building about it on the phone for hours
    not to long ago.
    point is if i get respect from the family than i'm cool.
    fans don't own you.
    none of you own RZA or WUTANG CLAN just cuz you buy a cd.
    remember that.
    respect them as man and women whom have families.
    And to the so called rappers who diss us stop trying to us your SUPER WU CONNECTIONS and hide behind them to vouche for your i=net thuggen.
    You really think they have time to entertain your thoughts of if raadrr van is wu or not.
    that's corny when they may have just gotten off the phone wit him.
    lol.

If it really was that serious where im from you could get ya top popped easy if being disrespectfull.
    It's easy to hide behind a computer screen .easy.
    I remember i got so pissed at the corny i-net beef i was telling heads where i rest at .
    crazy right.
    but all for what...??
    the album still got done and we still been working.

AND yes snake vs crane is a ill as producer and white lotus,invisible temple whom are part of future chamber as well.
    so thank you.
    wait to you hear the FUTURE CHAMBER ALBUM we PRODUCE.
    LOL.
    crazy.
    crazy.
    crazy.
    crazy.

thats word.
    thank you to the mods here whom don't allow fans to disrespect the clan on there OWN FORUM and delete the cory ass disses/message from over zealous fans.
    and for the last time if you have all these WU CONNECTIONS AND YOUR SO WELL CONNECT AND EAT DINNER WIT THEM AND DO SONGS MAKE A ALBUM AND PUT IT OUT.
    stop talking about it.
    make a album so we can compare notes sorta speak.
    PLAY YOUR ALBUM AND CEE IF YOU CAN GET WIT THE BLOODY BIRDS ALBUM.
    TRACK 4 TRACK.

Show n Prove "HOMIE"
    Show n Prove
    Show n Prove

we're not DICK RIDERS OVER HERE "HOMIE".
    We're making our own movement.
    Im wit POPA WU and don't u fucken 4get it "HOMIE"
    oh while you have got the "REAL WU TANG NIGGAS BEHIND YOU"
    I got the "REAL WUTANG NIGGAS IN THE STUDIO AND STREETS WIT ME"

while u was on-line was was there at the studio wit Popa Wu durning the 8digrams album being made with the whole clan.

while u was on-line cappadonna was picking me up from greyhound.

shoutout to all the wu sites and p.e.a.c.e to the godz and earths
    nation of islam and righteous man women and child
    p.s I KNOW WHO U GET ORDERS FROM and he know I know
    he is a devil because he has wickness and confusion in his heart cuz he never had his music shit pop off....he needs to quit and feed his family instead of eating beef(pun intended)he couldn't use me to his advantage cuz i caught him trying to be slick .
    If you reall fans only know about him you would be so dissappointed.

D.L.A.H
    ceo of POPA WU RECORDS/FUTURE CHAMBER
    www.futurechamber.com
    www.myspace.com/dlah1

"tell the truth and shame the devil"
    the popa wu saga will continue..........

NOW FAR AS THE ALBUM GOES:
    the Visions of the 10thchamber part 2 album
    is basiclly like a Popa wu solo album.
    He appears on the album and the album is based off Popa WU/Freedom ALLAH.
    He is the father/mentor of the wu tang clan and spokesman for the Nation of Godz & Earths.
    The album is a righteous album.Each songs has a purpose to be on the album.It's a concept album.
    The darts are sharp and each mc displays his or her talent.

If you have wickedness in your heart this album will offend you.!!!

Everyone get ready for this THE NU WU ORDA.

thank you again to FREEDOM ALLAH (Popa Wu)for his continued support of me and my mission.
    [email protected]

HELLKEYDOE :
    D.L.A.H -DIVINE LOVE ALLAH HE
    CONSCIOUZ FEAR
    LORDSUBLIMINAL
    DEADLY STRANGAH
    RADDRR VAM
    Lu STRUGGZ
    ZOC
    DJ NINO CARTA
    KILLAH BAM
    AND affliates

Popa Wu recordz the NEW 10TH CHAMBER

teaching selfempowerment,self control,self esteem,and self awareness in
    spoken art music (C)

PRODIGAL SUN

damn, a long ass reply. so you are saying u have not been droppd by popa wu? well no one knows the real truth. Guess we have to wait for that graveyard dude to bring his proof or call your bluff? Also noticed you did not put timbo king on the list like your dj lover boy did? thank god for that cause it would be wack for timbo to be on that group and not head it, none of you are on his level. I have heard some of your songs and its hot. i can not front but my problem with future is i still think you guys aint wu but claiming it which makes me lose more respect for you guys. Raadda dude is a joke, biggest clown i have ever come across

PRODIGAL SUN

nothing personal homie just my point of view. you dont have to take it but you all remind of those french dudes enza and taxi who bite the wu dick so hard it hurts the wu for groups so lame to be affilaited. Lyrical having listend to that graveyard and your crew, i think grave would murder all your cast and members lyrical so if at all why dont both of you go at it musicall? would be interesting.

dlah looks like havoc of mobb deep but he aint got his talent

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dlah View Post
    while u was on-line was was there at the studio wit Popa Wu durning the 8digrams album being made with the whole clan.
    The whole Clan together? Come on, don't lie.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 03-31-2008 at 11:17 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...