Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: CHECK OUT THE NEW Popa wu Visions of the Tenth Chamber part II

Thanks Rich Gannon for supporting the look out for this album coming. This joint has to be good or else Popa Wu wouldn't let it be put out. The cover looks nice. Did you hear that Bloody Bird joint with that producer Dlah? His productions sound nice.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj chris View Post
    bearjames you mad funny. I was reading all the stuff you been writing and Spinx doesn't know what you saying? I thing he's in his teens.
    If you're talking about me I'm 26. Not really sure what you're talking about though as you seem to suffer from the same typing affliction as bearjames.

Quote Originally Posted by bearjames View Post
    This joint has to be good or else Popa Wu wouldn't let it be put out.
    Yeah cos the first 10th Chamber album was 5* from start to finish, what with all those CCF tracks and all.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-09-2008 at 10:38 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Popa Wu dropped these clowns and isn't putting it out now.

Word is bondo.

lol i keep tellin em,anxways ill be callin rZa later today,stay tuned

You going to call Rza? Then I'm going to have lunch with your girl :lol:
    you are so dumb like someone is going to believe you going to call Rza.
    Now you really need to get off this forum. You need to be doing something else like getting more friends for your myspace you wanna be rapper/producer/ forum police.....You performing tonight or is it you gave one of those acts a wack beat and think its going to take off "GRAVEYARD SHITTER". If you were able to call Rza I bet he going to tell you to take that logo from next to your name, you wutang Groupie.
    Last edited by bearjames; 04-09-2008 at 01:59 PM.

wow u really must not know,im one of the reasons this forum gets word from mou th news.all the clan members are coo with me including tons of killabeez,ask some mods on this forum,even dlah used to beg me 4 contacts to em lol.u dont even know me homie,deck shouted me out 2 year s ago at a show in london,common knowledge on this forum,wanna know how much im worth and what big legite things are happening for this nobody?better bookmark this site www.imdb.com,thats real asshole

and lmao at me being a groupie,i been building with cats b4 this forum existed.ni gga plz,im already wealthy with my own crib,companies .drive a merc and a leX,chec tha pic section gen chat,what i gotta kiss anotha niggas ass for?lol,theres folks that know me in the real world here,theyll tell u,so keep thinking u know me haha

Wow !!! I hurt your feelings Graveyard Shitter? So you are famous cause deck shouted you out in London? Now you really DEGRADING yourself. I think you mad cause they got put on and you didn't. Also "www.imdb.com,thats " says cannot be displayed cuz. when you post something make sure its official. I got something official for you I just found. We going to see how much a dick rider you really are. Call Rza you Biatch.

you drive a mercury and that lex is the people you babysit for. If you was all that why are you here?
    Last edited by bearjames; 04-09-2008 at 04:19 PM.

awww i hurt ya feelings,Kills u to see a succesful black man while u a loser and who said anything about being famous?lmao fucking okie doke ass.how about u get of the pc and go babysit.since thats your dream job,or better wash my lexus u broke as homo,get a girl while u at it asswhipe,ps tell ya mom to upgrade her head giving Skills.that whore sucks

Banned

so, i can't help noticing that graveyard shifter still has not provided an excuse for the Wu logo next to his name.

Well given that this is a Wu-Tang site, and half the sigs on here involve a W somewhere, I can't see the problem. Hell, I've got a little yellow W by my name, but it doesn't mean I'm a wannabe Wu-Tang rapper.

I think a point that got lost a while back is that even if these guys get an xmas card from RZA, they're still shit. Free Murda had an album actually 'presented' by RZA, didn't stop it from being a piece of shit.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Banned

i mean, that signature picture, it's a promo for graveyard shifter, and it has a Wu logo in it, as if he's a killer bee... but he's not, right? and this other dude keeps calling him out on it, but he hasn't replied.

Yeah but that's just his pic on here. Look at his MySpace and there's no W logos on his actual releases and so on. He isn't posed everywhere doing W logos wioth his hands and shit like that. He just drew a logo for himself when on the Wu forum and included a W in it like a lot of people on here have.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-10-2008 at 08:40 AM.

Banned

true

Yo SPIC you sucken Graveyard Shitter Balls. Why beacause he gave you a beat? You speaking for him? If hes a man why he not speaking for himself ? Like I said he needs to remove that logo from his name and make his own logo. He use to have the wutang logo on his myspace and then he took it off when I said something. Its true what I said earlier about you guys I named are gay. One guy speaks for the other Washing each others nuts. You need to go to another website forum. Your nothing but a disgrace. Get outta here