Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wu Tang Latino Presents- La Familia, Track Listing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
    Is this gonna be available on itunes? I'll probably pick it up when it comes out...
    YES! The album will be distributed to iTunes via The Orchard Enterprises, as well as every other major digital outlet! You don't even have to leave your house!

Mangina is always putting people down on here whenever they question anything about Wu-Latino. And CD sales are dwindling because people can easily download music for free. I think that should be even less of an incentive to release digital albums.

Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Mangina is always putting people down on here whenever they question anything about Wu-Latino. And CD sales are dwindling because people can easily download music for free. I think that should be even less of an incentive to release digital albums.
    I put people down when they are condescending and assume there is a label presence on this website because we need some advice on how to run a label. We are here to attract fans, not be governed by them. You can't assume to know the inner workings of the industry when you make uneducated comments like "if it's not on Amazon it's not a proper album".

If CD sales were dwindling because it's easy to download music for free, then digital sales would not be rising by triple digit percentages. There are albums (as I stated before) that have sold less than 500 thousand copies, yet multiple singles on those same albums have sold multi-platinum status. Digital sales of a single in the multiplatinum range brings much more revenue to the artist AND the label, and it just makes more sense.

I'm not here to attack "fans", but the people I have responded to negatively are CLEARLY not fans.

Fuck you and little Zane. Just because, someone doesnt agree or like something you ignorant motherfuckers are interested in, you refer to them as a "hater" or they are "hatin'"? No wonder, this generation of blacks are so fucked up....rubble rubble... some incoherent bullshit...rubble rubble...
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 04-21-2008 at 10:04 AM.

The black generation is fucked up for Centuries to come...rubble rubble...some more incoherent bullshit... rubble rubble...
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 04-21-2008 at 10:05 AM.

Bronzearms, you on some psycho bitch shit. I never called anyone a "hater"... that's a term used by uneducated fools. I didn't say anything about someone not "agreeing" or not being "interested in something I'm interested in"- this is a WuTang Latino forum for fans and potential fans, not an outlet for dumbasses who don't like latin music.

You talkin out of your ass on some wannabe Afro-centric bullshit when you have no idea who the fuck I am. I'll leave you suckin your own dick, but I implore you to read a fuckin book you illiterate piece of shit...

FRESH FISH

So, how many copies did you guys sell?

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Yo Mangani, I am lookin to get some of ur projects, so can u please list me what have u as a group (Wu-Tang Latino) released by now................??!!! And ur solo projects too...??!!

Thanx......

Peace....................
    -suuuuuuuu///

Quote Originally Posted by Novel T View Post
    So, how many copies did you guys sell?
    -You would need a membership to Soundscan to find out, and I haven't asked for that info yet. I really don't care if we sold TWO copies... I know people have downloaded my tracks, but I've also had two of the tracks on the album out since 2006 so it doesn't matter. The other track I've been giving away.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccabee Ridah View Post
    Yo Mangani, I am lookin to get some of ur projects, so can u please list me what have u as a group (Wu-Tang Latino) released by now................??!!! And ur solo projects too...??!!

Thanx......

Peace....................
    -suuuuuuuu///
    -Wu Tang Latino is not a "group". Go to www.myspace.com/mangani to download some of my tracks, and you can do a search online for others. I am going to release a mixtape soon that will have a couple "oldschool" Mangani tracks, and a bunch of new shit. I will post up a link when it's out, but don't be impatient cause I constantly work on other people's mixtapes. There are a few projects coming out of Wu Corp that I will be on, so just pay attention to what other members post up. Highway 420 Vol. 3 should be out soon too, and when you hear the name Nico Canada (the original Reggaeton producer), you better believe I will be all over that project (currently in the works). One of his artists just moved to PA from TX so he will be recording out of my studio- look out for that too.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    I really don't care if we sold TWO copies...
    That is a very wise philosophy. Don't set expectations too high and you will never be let down. I'm gonna have to try that out... if I ever start losing my talents.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    -Wu Tang Latino is not a "group". Go to www.myspace.com/mangani to download some of my tracks, and you can do a search online for others. I am going to release a mixtape soon that will have a couple "oldschool" Mangani tracks, and a bunch of new shit. I will post up a link when it's out, but don't be impatient cause I constantly work on other people's mixtapes. There are a few projects coming out of Wu Corp that I will be on, so just pay attention to what other members post up. Highway 420 Vol. 3 should be out soon too, and when you hear the name Nico Canada (the original Reggaeton producer), you better believe I will be all over that project (currently in the works). One of his artists just moved to PA from TX so he will be recording out of my studio- look out for that too.
    Thanx man.....
    I am lookin forward to that mixtape....!!!

I am goin to download as many tracks a i find from u and Wu-Tang Latino............

Anyway, thanx 4 da info man...........

Keep it up....................

Peace...............
    -suuuuuuuu///

Quote Originally Posted by Novel T View Post
    That is a very wise philosophy. Don't set expectations too high and you will never be let down. I'm gonna have to try that out... if I ever start losing my talents.
    -That's a hypocritical and not too subtle way to criticize somebody. If you don't like my music open your pussy ass mouth and say it. The album is not mine, and I am having issues with the distributor about my pay- THAT's why I don't care how many copies they sold. 3 tracks on the album are mine, and two have been out for over two years- the other since September... the album was released in April- why would I give a fuck how much it sold? I didn't market the product, and I would have had a different marketing plan- why would I feel let down if it didn't sell knowing no work was put in for it to sell? There's a lot of different reasons why I don't care how many copies it sells, but for not knowing them you are really a dumb fuck for making this kind of statement. You think I don't have talent? Grow some balls and tell me so...

Besides all that I already make about 25% annually more than the average "good" rapper. I don't care about sales- I care about quality, buddy, and if you don't like my quality, big fuckin deal... you aren't even a part of my core audience!
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 06-27-2008 at 05:07 PM.

excuseme but, i think that, wu-tang latino is a shit, uuhm, singin regaeton and i and so much people who listen wu-tang think like me, im sorry but, thats what i think, wu-tang latino is a shit, a real shit

Quote Originally Posted by drazzy View Post
    excuseme but, i think that, wu-tang latino is a shit, uuhm, singin regaeton and i and so much people who listen wu-tang think like me, im sorry but, thats what i think, wu-tang latino is a shit, a real shit
    What the fuck you know about Reggaeton? You can barely write in English, so I really fuckin doubt you understand Spanish #1, #2- what the fuck does Wu Latino have to do with Reggaeton? Hate the label all the fuck you want, which is fuckin retarded because you don't know anyone at the label nor do you have any music you understand enough to say you don't like, but leave Reggaeton out of it. I'm a rapper, and a Reggaeton artist, and not one sorry as rapper from this site has been able to challenge me yet. Waste your fuckin time and energy expressing your hate, and confirm your stupidity with ignorant statements...