Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam & Slavery

Did you read what i wrote dude? iam saying its irrelevant and stupid talkin about the connection with islam and slavery, because it existed before islam and before judaism, your mixing up islam with the middle east...thats what iam saying so if you want to talk about middle eastern slavery which dident effect the world anywhere near how bad western slavery affected it rename the thread middle eastern slavery...yeah
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    Did you read what i wrote dude? iam saying its irrelevant and stupid talkin about the connection with islam and slavery, because it existed before islam and before judaism, your mixing up islam with the middle east...thats what iam saying so if you want to talk about middle eastern slavery which dident effect the world anywhere near how bad western slavery affected it rename the thread middle eastern slavery...yeah

What exactly makes western slave trade worse than middle eastern?

And im not mixing up anything.

Slavery still continued after Muhammad was born. And im not saying it didnt exist before.

Ok ima put this nice and simple for you:

In the ancient times/middle ages there was a lot of slavery going on all over the world, that is well established, it was there before and after muhammed,jesus,moses and any other major figures because it was needed back in those days thats how it worked there were no civil rights no decleration of freedom no geneva convention, it was dog eat dog and only the strong survive so its understandable

The trans-atlantic slave trade was in a different league to ancient slavery it was diabolical,cold and nomadic why?? because it happened from the 17th century to the 19th the period documented as the "new world" dont get it twisted cause in terms of history the slave trade was recent and was undertook by "civilised" men of the new age not barbarians or pagans but civilised suit-wearing "leaders of the free world" the fact is america and the uk built what stands today off the back of the atlantic slave trade, i mean come on 99% of black people in the uk and usa still go by there slave names and heritage, and there are still slaving there asses off for their white masters...

Thats why its more important then ancient arabian slavery that had nothing to do with the west......

Ok ima put this nice and simple for you:

In the ancient times/middle ages there was a lot of slavery going on all over the world, that is well established, it was there before and after muhammed,jesus,moses and any other major figures because it was needed back in those days thats how it worked there were no civil rights no decleration of freedom no geneva convention, it was dog eat dog and only the strong survive so its understandable

The trans-atlantic slave trade was in a different league to ancient slavery it was diabolical,cold and nomadic why?? because it happened from the 17th century to the 19th the period documented as the "new world" dont get it twisted cause in terms of history the slave trade was recent and was undertook by "civilised" men of the new age not barbarians or pagans but civilised suit-wearing "leaders of the free world" the fact is america and the uk built what stands today off the back of the atlantic slave trade, i mean come on 99% of black people in the uk and usa still go by there slave names and heritage, and there are still slaving there asses off for their white masters...

Thats why its more important then ancient arabian slavery that had nothing to do with the west......
    But youre not telling anything new to me.

How can you say that arabic slavery has nothing to do with trans-atlantic slavery if they indeed SLAVED more people than "diabolic west"?

What in teh hell has a Suit to do with slavery?

Does wearing suit make you worse than if you wear an arabic robe?

Veteran Member

true fact:

today (today) there are more enslaved people than ever before. slavery was never abolished; it was made illegal - and as any person who is not naive knows, people break laws all the time.

as for the "end" of slavery in Europe, again it never ended. in the late 19th century, for example, there are records of a mine sale in the nederlands which included the workers, basically the ensnared local villagers. throughout the 20th century slavery has been centrally incorporated in the penal system (in liberal democracies), and has occurred even more overtly in fascist and soviet polities. throughout sex slaves and enslaved child workers have been used. today Moldova, like Mauritania, could be considered a hub of slavery.

finally, while we all (should) know the European roots of the word "slave", also note that the term "enthralled" includes the root word "thrall" which is a Northern European (sorry can't remember the language but do look it up) word for slave. To enthrall - in contemporary usage means 'to enslave' or 'to captivate' attention, in the past it meant to physically place into bondage.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

"But youre not telling anything new to me.

How can you say that arabic slavery has nothing to do with trans-atlantic slavery if they indeed SLAVED more people than "diabolic west"?

What in teh hell has a Suit to do with slavery?

Does wearing suit make you worse than if you wear an arabic robe?"

i hate bitches like you in KTL focusing on small comments i make because thats the only thing you can rebutte against, there were men of the "new world" there were more civilised ethical and intelligent then ancient peoples, there crimes still permeate todays soceity, arab slavery was very different, the slave had a choice to work for himself, the slave had to sign a contract if he was too make money for his master, he could do things that collectivley lead to his emancipation, the altlantic trade was one of brutality,inhumanity and arrogance with no rights declared to the slave

so if your main point is the arab slave trade was bigger then the atlantic slave trade (to certain historans) that is true, but the slaves back in the middle ages enjoyed more freedoms then the slaves in the "new world" has it sunk in yet, do you see where iam going......for fucks sake

Veteran Member

^^ yes there are/were qualitative differences in the nature of Arab and Western slavery - and there are/were qualitative differences within Western slave systems (eg Spanish vs. British vs. American). i think this debate however is bankrupt since the problem for me is not one of which system is worse, but rather why slavery is so integral to the economic history of these societies.

for me - and i don't care who disagrees - slavery is wrong on the grounds of its waste of human potential and freedom, not on account of its differing experiences of pain and suffering.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

slavery is wrong...of course ...we are civilised modern people, but so were the people in the 17th-19th century to an extent, but they disregarded there humanitarian values in sake of money and prosperity much the same with the rulers of the world today

AND BY THE WAY WE ARE ALL STILL SLAVES, THE DIFFERENCE IS WE HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED MENTALY NOT PHYSICALY

slavery is wrong...of course ...we are civilised modern people, but so were the people in the 17th-19th century to an extent, but they disregarded there humanitarian values in sake of money and prosperity much the same with the rulers of the world today

AND BY THE WAY WE ARE ALL STILL SLAVES, THE DIFFERENCE IS WE HAVE BEEN ENSLAVED MENTALY NOT PHYSICALY

So we need to make the conclusion that all the slaves and colors have the Most rights in america nowdays. If slavery still exists as mental slavery?

Or is that too abstract or are we too modern and cizilized?

All im saying is that the arabs started slaving africans and that eventually led to american african slavery.

And for the fact. Northern Europe was also one of the first places where slavery was uncommon in europe.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    Man its just History that i felt like putting here after reading that Elijah Muhammad S*it.

Its like arabs getting away from everything and now all the s*it is white europeans fault.

Thats as much wrong way of seeing history as thinking that aliens build the pyramids, you know.

Peace.
    so after reading that elijah muhammad shit, you know what he says about the arabs right?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WU-KILLAH View Post
    Interesting, actually I find it amusing seeing these NOI black americans taking arabic names, when you know what's up, but after all they do what they want.
    Slavery still exist in Africa trust me, I witnessed it. When you go in countries that are at the border of black Africa, such as Mauritania, you can see how the arabs treat the "khels", the blacks: it's nothing else but slavery.
    Do you know the difference between an arabic name and an islamic/muslim name?

So we need to make the conclusion that all the slaves and colors have the Most rights in america nowdays. If slavery still exists as mental slavery?

Or is that too abstract or are we too modern and cizilized?

All im saying is that the arabs started slaving africans and that eventually led to american african slavery.

And for the fact. Northern Europe was also one of the first places where slavery was uncommon in europe.
    you on some bullshit here man, if you cant seriously rebutte what i said, dont focus on little comments and twist it, KTL has too many cats who do that shit...your wrong with your focus on this thread.... it is going nowhere!!, wtf??? america has the most rights for slaves?? you crazy duke, mentaly slavery is all over the world and its a fuckin disgrace to humanity, you seem to like the slave shit

you wanna blame arabz for everything well arabs have nothing to do with the cock sucking founders of america and the uk government back in those days it was there choice to sell humans for money, the arabs had nutink to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    so after reading that elijah muhammad shit, you know what he says about the arabs right?
    Ill stab elijah muhammed in his eye..he tihnks hes god fuck that!!! dont read his shit its bullshit propaganda from an ego inflated old fool

Veteran Member

First of all.. Where i live in europe, we have mosques & muslisms all over. And secondly, i dont care about USA in a way that it would make a huge impact on my life if Jihadist blow up WTC. No offence to any american.

All im saying that the Islam nation existed for centuries. Why couldnt it be tru?

What do you think happened in africa/middle-east during dark ages of europe?

Slavery itself has been ""Socially Acceptable"" once, but now its an Evil act.
    Do you know the difference between an arab nation and an islamic nation?

When speaking on slavery it's important to specify the type of "slavery" you are speaking of because "voluntary" slavery is much different from "chattel" slavery and that's different from "serfdom", they all are regarded as slavery but they are all different.

Speaking on "social" there's many societies that exist within one region. Everybody doesn't share the same social equality.
    Voluntary

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    No.

Should i be worried?