Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam & Slavery

black man is white by the way.......
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post

taking about islam and slavery is irrelevant, arrogant and a waste of time
    the real mofos were the fuckers who created the modern slave trade, not ancient arabian slaves who proberly had more rights then slaves in the british/american slave trade
    This I disagree with, talking about islam and slavery is very relevent! I say it is arrogant to regard the above subject matter arrogant and a waste of time.

Veteran Member

Did you read what i wrote dude? iam saying its irrelevant and stupid talkin about the connection with islam and slavery, because it existed before islam and before judaism, your mixing up islam with the middle east...thats what iam saying so if you want to talk about middle eastern slavery which dident effect the world anywhere near how bad western slavery affected it rename the thread middle eastern slavery...yeah
    There was no middle east in those times so trying to make that connection can't happen.

whatever you want to call that part of land whiteman, arabia, middle east.. it does not matter

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    This I disagree with, talking about islam and slavery is very relevent! I say it is arrogant to regard the above subject matter arrogant and a waste of time.
    Why is it relevant and if it is relevant you should be highlighting that arabian slavery gave slaves the most rights out of all that slave trades that existed

Veteran Member

In the ancient times/middle ages there was a lot of slavery going on all over the world, that is well established, it was there before and after muhammed,jesus,moses and any other major figures because it was needed back in those days thats how it worked there were no civil rights no decleration of freedom no geneva convention, it was dog eat dog and only the strong survive so its understandable

I WOULD SAY YOU HAVE A VERY MISCONSTRUED VIEW OF HISTORY. THERE WERE NO CIVIL RIGHTS, NO DECLARATIONS OF FREEDOM? THIS IS JUST UNTRUE.

The trans-atlantic slave trade was in a different league to ancient slavery it was diabolical,cold and nomadic why?? because it happened from the 17th century to the 19th the period documented as the "new world" dont get it twisted cause in terms of history the slave trade was recent and was undertook by "civilised" men of the new age not barbarians or pagans but civilised suit-wearing "leaders of the free world" the fact is america and the uk built what stands today off the back of the atlantic slave trade, i mean come on 99% of black people in the uk and usa still go by there slave names and heritage, and there are still slaving there asses off for their white masters...

I WONDER IF THE PEOPLE WHO WERE ENSLAVED BY THESE SO-CALLED CIVILISED MEN THOUGHT OF THEIR OPPRESSORS AND RAPIST AND MURDERERS AS CIVILISED PEOPLE?

THE TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE IS NOT LIMITED TO JUST WESTERN AFRICA AND EASTERN NORTH AMERICA.

99% OF THE "LATINO" POPULATION STILL BEAR THE NAMES AND LANGUAGE THEIR TRADER THE SPANISH.

Thats why its more important then ancient arabian slavery that had nothing to do with the west......
    THE ARABIAN SLAVE TRADE HAD A GREAT DEAL TO DO WITH THE WEST.

I WONDER WHY PEOPLE NEGLECT THE SLAVES THAT WERE TAKEN FROM INDIA AND BROUGHT TO EUROPE, AFRICA, NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA?

there is no neglect....only a dude wandering why you put so much blame on the arabians for the actions of the american and british governemnts.....

hey come to think of it, not much has changed then..hahahaha

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana;1069046
    i hate bitches like you in KTL focusing on small comments i make because thats the only thing you can rebutte against, there were men of the "new world" [B
    there were more civilised ethical and intelligent then ancient peoples[/B], there crimes still permeate todays soceity, arab slavery was very different, the slave had a choice to work for himself, the slave had to sign a contract if he was too make money for his master, he could do things that collectivley lead to his emancipation, the altlantic trade was one of brutality,inhumanity and arrogance with no rights declared to the slave

HOW WERE THEY MORE CIVILISED ETHICAL AND INTELLIGENT THAN THE ANCIENT PEOPLE WHEN EVERYTHING THAT ENABLES THEM TO BE CIVIL, ETHICAL, AND INTELLIGENT CAME FROM THOSE SAME ANCIENT PEOPLE?

THE ARABS GAVE THEIR SLAVES CHOICES? WHAT PERIOD OF TIME DO YOU SPEAK OF? THE SLAVES SIGNED CONTRACTS? AGAIN WHAT PERIOD DO YOU SPEAK OF? THE ARABS BEING SLAVE TRADER WERE JUST AS BRUTAL, INHUMANE, AND ARROGANT AS THEIR "EUROPEAN/AFRICAN" COUNTERPARTS.

so if your main point is the arab slave trade was bigger then the atlantic slave trade (to certain historans) that is true, but the slaves back in the middle ages enjoyed more freedoms then the slaves in the "new world" has it sunk in yet, do you see where iam going......for fucks sake
    HOW DO YOU MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF FREEDOM AN INDIVIDUAL OR COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE/HAD?

Veteran Member

you on some bullshit here man, if you cant seriously rebutte what i said, dont focus on little comments and twist it, KTL has too many cats who do that shit...your wrong with your focus on this thread.... it is going nowhere!!, wtf??? america has the most rights for slaves?? you crazy duke, mentaly slavery is all over the world and its a fuckin disgrace to humanity, you seem to like the slave shit

you wanna blame arabz for everything well arabs have nothing to do with the cock sucking founders of america and the uk government back in those days it was there choice to sell humans for money, the arabs had nutink to do with it
    THE ARABS PLAYED AN IMPORTANT PART IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEST, THE AMERICAS.

I REMEMBER SPEAKING WITH THIS MUSLIM FROM THE SUDAN AND HE WAS SPEAKING ON THE HISTORY OF ARAB/MUSLIM NATION AND SLAVERY BOTH PAST AND MODERN. THERE'S A CONNECTION TO SAY THE LEAST.

Veteran Member

black man is white by the way.......
    ISN'T THAT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK? AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SPEAK ON ANOTHER PERSON ATTACKING INSIGNIFICAN THINGS YOU SAY AND NOW YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. HYPOCRITE!

Veteran Member

Somebody Touched A Nerve With The Connection Between Islam And Slavery. Somebody Don't Like It...hmmmm.

HOW DO YOU MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF FREEDOM AN INDIVIDUAL OR COLLECTIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE HAVE/HAD?
    By looking at the facts in history...duh

THE ARABS PLAYED AN IMPORTANT PART IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEST, THE AMERICAS.

I REMEMBER SPEAKING WITH THIS MUSLIM FROM THE SUDAN AND HE WAS SPEAKING ON THE HISTORY OF ARAB/MUSLIM NATION AND SLAVERY BOTH PAST AND MODERN. THERE'S A CONNECTION TO SAY THE LEAST.
    The arabs have played a big part of the development of the whole world not just america, however slavery was not something invented by the muslims, its not a unique concept therefore america and uk choose to use slaves to build there empire, inspiration was not nessercery

ISN'T THAT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK? AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO SPEAK ON ANOTHER PERSON ATTACKING INSIGNIFICAN THINGS YOU SAY AND NOW YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS STATEMENT WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. HYPOCRITE!
    beacause i dont like your fake demeanour and the bullcrap you always write in KTL

Veteran Member

whatever you want to call that part of land whiteman, arabia, middle east.. it does not matter
    IT MATTERED TO SOMEBODY TO PUT THE TIME AND ENERGY INTO REDEFINING THAT REGION THEN AND NOW.

Somebody Touched A Nerve With The Connection Between Islam And Slavery. Somebody Don't Like It...hmmmm.
    the only connection between islam and slavery is that islam granted more rights to the slave....there is only a positive connection, unlike the modern slave trade