Thread: Islam & Slavery

Veteran Member

^^ source that bullshit.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Again, where are the sources?

If you guys are this easy to deceive, I bet you are the first to line up for microchips to be put in you when the NWO is in full force.
    shit i got my chip on back order nigga.

Banned

Again, where are the sources?
    There are numerous sources....I'm not a library, I dont have time to insert footnotes after everything I say to make you happy.
    What we are talking about, the era was a time when the 'white mans world' wasn't even the closest thought in anyones mind, not even a europeans mind (seeing as how they were dealing with the Dark Ages and plagues).

Your thinking too American or Western cuz your a Canadian (hahaha, funny on so many levels). But to get back to what you were saying....if we are going to discuss slavery during the Islamic Golden Age, your notion of the world does not exist yet.

The NWO IS in fullforce

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    There are numerous sources....I'm not a library, I dont have time to insert footnotes after everything I say to make you happy.
    What we are talking about, the era was a time when the 'white mans world' wasn't even the closest thought in anyones mind, not even a europeans mind (seeing as how they were dealing with the Dark Ages and plagues).

Your thinking too American or Western cuz your a Canadian (hahaha, funny on so many levels). But to get back to what you were saying....if we are going to discuss slavery during the Islamic Golden Age, your notion of the world does not exist yet.

Where are the sources for the video?

What is the purpose of linking Arabs and Islam to slavery (after 911)?

Again, most of you are so gullable, believing without questioning.

A lot of u here are very easy to deceive. Any one can put together video and audio showing pictures of Arabs and blacks with an Arabic accented voice and say what the video said. But where are the sources? Did any of u think of that?

Ironic that this is in a Know The Ledge forum and most of you have none regarding the subject of the video.

The way I see it, the Caucasian man, from his first contact with Muslims sought to link Islam with everything that is negative. This Crusade continues on today with media reports and videos.

The Caucasian man is seeking to rewrite history the way he sees fit. But since the white man does a horrible job at writing history, leaving out the accomplishments of my people, then why should I believe the stuff in the video? To me it is just propaganda cuz the white man knows that the majority of converts to Islam are African Americans, so now he ( whitey) is seeking to reduce the amount of converts by linking Islam with slavery.
    WORD!

Finally somebody with sense has come into this thread
    Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
    The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I never said you personally didnt know anything. Relax, i dont know why you ever though i was attacking you, it was more like picking your brain.....a list is what it is...a list. I could grab a list of top selling dog food brands off of wikipedia, but does that make me an expert on dog food sales?????
    WHO SAID I GOT THEM NAMES FROM WIKIPEDIA?, I KNOW ABOUT THOSES DUDES CAUSE IAM PROUD OF MY HERITAGE AND HISTORY SO I STUDIED IT THROUGH MY FATHER, FAMILY AND UN-BIASED BALANCED HISTORIANS @ SKOOL N COLLEGE

Where are the sources for the video?

What is the purpose of linking Arabs and Islam to slavery (after 911)?

Again, most of you are so gullable, believing without questioning.
    Dude most of theses guys are steadfast in their belief of there version of history, and will not except anything positive that has been contributed by the arabs, because there government has locked there population into a state of fear, to allow mass control and manipulation...we are speaking to the wind.

The fact is that you catch feelings and can't handle history, and indeed you think too American. Instead of moaning, read some Abul-Walid Muhammad ibn Rushd aka averoes, and you'll see how backwards your mind his compared to your predecessors from the 12th century. Centuries ago he was denouncing all the shit you try to deny.
    F.L.I.N.T.

EXACTLY check out avveroes, avicenna and Geber, theses guys had more knowledge and understanding then most modern academics and scolars, but people in this thread dont seem to want to acknowledge the contribution the arabz gave the world...

They have been manipulated without them knowing it, but peeps are trying to tell you lot... BREAK OUT THE CYCLE OF HATE AND EMBRACE ALL PEOPLE AS BROTHERS OF THE HUMAN RACE

Quote Originally Posted by sidious_katana View Post
    Dude most of theses guys are steadfast in their belief of there version of history, and will not except anything positive that has been contributed by the arabs, because there government has locked there population into a state of fear, to allow mass control and manipulation...we are speaking to the wind.

Now youre saying all of a sudden that the Arab goverments are better right?

If i claim a link between slavery and Islam, then what does that has to do with Arabs not contributing to the world? Becos that is how you see it and thats how you see West. Do your math.

Im not against arabs or islam. And neither was that the original point of this thread.

u bein serious? i think arab governments are better!! there is no such thing as a surviving arab governement because there all controlled by america and israel

The arab contribution thing came from whiteman chattin breeze as usual

what was the point of this thread exactly?

To show how islam and slavery are linked, how are they linked?
    and what about the link between the west and slavery is that not more sinister and relevant?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    Now youre saying all of a sudden that the Arab goverments are better right?

If i claim a link between slavery and Islam, then what does that has to do with Arabs not contributing to the world? Becos that is how you see it and thats how you see West. Do your math.

Im not against arabs or islam. And neither was that the original point of this thread.
    That's what I'm talking about! There's a link there and some are trying to deny that link and divert the attention off of Islam/Arab and Slavery to Arab accomplishments when nobody has denied the Arabs of their accomplishments.

Then some people want to say without any evidence or mathematical figures, that Islam's version of slavery was better than ALL other slave trades, then some people want to go on and say NOTHING BUT POSITIVE CAME OUT OF ISLAM AND SLAVERY.

Then to have person try and tell me what I should be more mad at when it comes to slavery. Now ain't that the pot calling the kettle black? Wrong is wrong and the religion of Islam's involvement in the slave trade past and present is still wrong and trying to justify that wrong makes you wrong!

Veteran Member

I wonder how many times the west and slavery has been discussed here? Again trying to take the focus off Islam and slavery.

Veteran Member

Oh yeah, the link between islam and slavery is that muslim owned bought and traded slaves for centuries....still doing it today.