Thread: WuTang Latino Artist- Mangani

Default WuTang Latino Artist- Mangani

Born in Loiza, Puerto Rico, Mangani is an up and coming Reggaeton lyricist. Boasting a history of writing/freestyling/rapping since the age of 8 (that's 20 years rapping), Mangani is working to establish himself as not just an artist, but a movement in the Reggaeton genre.

Raised between San Jose, California and Loiza, Puerto Rico, Mangani has a versatile style which combines West Coast style gangster rap, Loiza style underground lyrics, and revolutionary consciousness. He rapped exclusively in English until 1993 when he heard what were the first Reggaeton tracks, known back then strictly as "underground". With his brother, DJ Tito, by his side as the musical composer, producer, and DJ, Mangani (Then known as Ouija da Wicked One) and his rap partner La Sister (then known as Sh'killa, and who just recently signed to Machete Music, cd out Dec. '06) took the streets of Loiza by storm in the early 90's. They battled other local groups on street corners and clubs until they parted ways in 1998 due to Mangani joining the Imperial Army.

Mangani has appeared on collabos with international artists, is on the radio in various countries, working with American as well as Puerto Rican artists, and has even established himself as a producer in the game with artists like Rico (R&B), El Nene Rafa (Reggaeton) and others. He has appeared on different artists albums, including Torombolo from the Bay Area released late '06, Chili Powdah late '05, and Stamma in late '06. Mangani has recently been featured on various mixtapes including Yanuis-Beat Machine vol. 2, DJ Meta4's Lounge Who's Next podcast, DJ Tito presents Highway 420 vol.2, and many others! Stay tuned for other releases from this groundbreaking and versatile artist!

www.myspace.com/mangani

^this nigga iz a beast!
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

yo mangani i'll hit ya myspace to but listen i would love to get some of wu latinos music or tracks to play on wutangcorps radio station hit me up the rest of this message is to the general corp

Please Zip Them Or Email Me Them PM Me Or Give me Links....I Founnd A Host And This Could Get Big ....Im talkin Hosting Shows Havin Cats On Air Big Thing So Lets Do This ....Producers To

I Plan Going Live On Mondays From 4:30 to 6:30pm Central

If Anybody Wants To Host There Own Show Hit Me Up....I'll Hit You With Details....

This Is Just The Pre Stages Of The Station But Yeah I Would Like As Much Niggas As Possible On This

http://www2.ubroadcast.com/GetProfile.php?live=9229

If AnyBody Wants Invovlement As A Artist Or Host Or Whatever Only Serious People

We Will Play The Artist From This Site Some Wutang And Some Wu Affliates Hit Me Up In My PM Even If Your Interest In Just Saying A Shout Out ....It Does Require A Mic

You Have To Down Load The Radio At

www.ubroadcast.com

are station number is 9229

wutangcorpradio

i'll be hostin mondays from 4pm - 6:30pm central time starting next monday maybe this could be stickied maybe not

edit: Right Now Its Only In Auto Pilot Mode So Its Playing Music But It Will Go Live When Me Or WHoever Is ON

Yo I'm going to have one of the DJ's contact you with all the material we have. If you don't get contacted within the next couple of days please let me know!

Good looks on this one too! 1!

Veteran Member

tu musica suena sickkk man
    el tema lloriqueo ill as fuck man lo escuxo cada dia man
    tambien ese rmx de u cant stop me now

nice work mangani
    peace

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    tu musica suena sickkk man
    el tema lloriqueo ill as fuck man lo escuxo cada dia man
    tambien ese rmx de u cant stop me now

nice work mangani
    peace
    Thanx bro. You should download the new mixtape, DJ Tito and 730Grafx present- The 420 Chronicles. It's from my label, Mangani Entertainment. I don't know if he put it up yet, but it should be available at www.myspace.com/djtitodotcom, www.djtito.com, or www.cacoteo.com

I also have two new tracks up at www.myspace.com/mangani with new ones coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sativahhh View Post
    mis respetos mangani
    Gracias pana!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Thanx bro. You should download the new mixtape, DJ Tito and 730Grafx present- The 420 Chronicles. It's from my label, Mangani Entertainment. I don't know if he put it up yet, but it should be available at www.myspace.com/djtitodotcom, www.djtito.com, or www.cacoteo.com

I also have two new tracks up at www.myspace.com/mangani with new ones coming soon!
    gotta chek